Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #11
Brightpaw of LC
Webkinz :)

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Default Re: ~Tales of the Clans~My Own Warriors 'Field Guide' For My Fanfics [Possible Spoilers]

This is epic! Anymore?
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #12
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Default Re: ~Tales of the Clans~My Own Warriors 'Field Guide' For My Fanfics [Possible Spoilers]

Yeah, I'm working on some that are more stories than tours of the camps.

Rabbitstar Speaks:
Hare Chasers

Hello there loner.Welcome to BreezeClan, I’m Rabbitstar, the leader. We’re the fastest runners in the Clans, and we live on the hills instead of in the forest like most of the other Clans.
Yes, I have already received word from Cherrypaw of your coming. It’s not often we have a loner interested in the Clans. Have you considered joining? Is that why you’ve come? Well if you were, I wouldn’t consider StormClan-they’re more hostile to outsiders. Sweetstar may take you in, or perhaps BrambleClan-they took in a kittypet and trained him as a warrior. Imagine that!
But I digress. Welcome to BreezeClan, the greatest of all the Clans. Look, there’s a hunting patrol now, chasing after a rabbit. My warriors work together to catch prey, not like the other Clans that don’t allow their own Clanmates to help them catch their food. That’s my deputy Ashtail and two of our warriors, Barkfoot and Firelight.
Come on, let’s go see the camp. You can see it from here on this hill, can’t you? It’s in a little valley, which makes it easy to spot attackers coming over the hills, and BreezeClan warriors can run towards them. Several swift warriors is often enough to scare off a patrol of enemy Clanmates.
See over there under that rocky ledge? That’s the elders’ den. It isn’t much of a den, not like the other Clans’, but BreezeClan warriors like open spaces. That’s Mousetooth. She’s blind, but she can probably scent you, and her tongue is sharper than her claws.
Hello Cedartail, you’re looking sick. Have you spoken to Eagletalon? Bellyache? Ouch. I once had a bellyache and had to stay in camp for two days. It was humiliating. That was back when I was a regular warrior. My leadership was a strange one-I never became deputy. Our former leader, Brackenstar, and his deputy, Whiskerface, were killed in an attack on the Clan, and our medicine cat received a sign that I should be the new leader.
That’s him over there, our medicine cat. His name is Eagletalon. And you see that tabby she-cat grooming herself by that small pool of water? That’s his apprentice, Rowanpaw. Listen-Eagletalon’s scolding her for mixing up the marigold with coltsfoot. I never would be able to remember half as many herbs as Eagletalon does, but I prefer chasing rabbits to sorting leaves.
Tigerpaw, Blossompelt was looking for you. Poor thing. During the battle her mentor, Whiskerface, was killed, and also Tigerpaw’s sister and my apprentice, Robinpaw.
This is where the apprentices’ sleep, in this patch of grass against the side of the hill. It doesn’t rain often, but when it does they shelter with Mousetooth under the rocky ledge of the elders’ den. I remember doing the same thing when I was an apprentice-Onefang didn’t like it one bit.
The warriors sleep over there in that clump of ferns. They can be a bit scratchy, but they’re comfortable. I sleep over here-see this huge boulder, spit in two with the crack widening at the base? There’s room to stand on top of it, and I sleep in between the halves. We call it Splitrock, and the wind whistles through the crack sometimes. It’s a beautiful sound.
This last den is the nursery. It’s well hidden, and I trust you not to tell any of your loner friends where it is, hmm? Three or four ferns screen the entrance of a rocky tunnel that goes directly into the hill. It widens into a cavern, and that’s where the queens and kits sleep.
The border with BrambleClan is just over that hill-run until you reach the stream. Cross it and you’ll be in their territory-good luck!

Last edited by Riddlecloud; 11-09-2010 at 07:27 AM..
Old 11-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #13
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Featherpaw Speaks:
BrambleClan Camp

Who’s there? I can hear you...are you a loner? You don’t smell like any of the other Clans. What’s that? You’ve been to the other Clans already? Icestar, what do you say? Thanks Icestar, I promise I won’t say anything too personal.
Thanks, I hate patrolling. I’d much rather babble on to you. You are a loner, aren’t you? Like I said, you don’t smell like the other Clans. The gray and white tabby she-cat you saw back there at the stream was Icestar. My mentor is her deputy, Redfeather. She’s nice, but she’s wary of outsiders. Yet she backed up her leader’s decision to bring Runningpaw into the camp. Runningpaw? Oh, he used to be a kittypet, but Brookfur, Acornpelt, and a few other warriors found him and brought him back to camp, where Icestar made him an apprentice. Strange, huh?
There he is now, I can scent him-the gray tom with darker paws speaking to my friend Badgerpaw. I’m not sure where Flamepaw is-probably following Hollypaw around. He’s almost a warrior-we all are. Icestar will make us warriors soon, I’m sure of it. Come see the apprentices’ den. It’s really big. We wove brambles and bracken in a den for us. There used to be more of us, but my brother, Thrushpaw, died, as well as Skyfoot’s brother, Whitepaw. Then Hollypaw became Dustwhisker’s apprentice, and Thistlepaw and Dapplepaw became Thistlefang and Dapplepelt, and moved to the warriors’ den.
Speaking of the warriors’ den, it’s over there. Clawflight is sharing tongues with Thrashfire, his brother. And-oh look, it’s Thistlefang himself. He seems agitated, maybe he can smell you. Come on, I’ll show you the nursery.
Ah, I love the nursery. It always smells like leaves and milk. Hello Morningfire, how are the kits? Doesn’t she have the cutest litter? They’re both she-cats, Stormykit and Brindlekit. They’re natural fighters-Stormykit is anyway, and Brindlekit loves to play. They’re almost apprentices, and Thistlefang’s been dropping hints to Icestar about wanting an apprentice himself-he’s been a warrior for a moon.
Let’s go see the elders’ den. Tornpelt and Cloudyface are probably sleeping, so we won’t stay long. Wait stop-I can scent Tornpelt, he’s awake, and he’ll probably snap at you if you come close. There isn’t much to see there anyway, just patches of elder-shaped moss and grass.
This is Highstump. Big, isn’t it? Icestar sleeps in a hollow at its base and stands on top of it to make announcements to the Clan.
Thistlefang’s coming back. He can be serious about scaring of tresspassers, so I’d leave the camp if I were you. Good-bye, and good-luck!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #14
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

I cant wait for more!
collielollie is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #15
hy, clearly I'm a

Finally we can get to the more interesting stuff like stories instead of tours of the camps. Although, alot of these stories are filled with death during the timeskip between The Lost Loyalty and Untrusted Shadows...so....erm...enjoy...death?

Tales
of the
Clans

Dawnfire Speaks:
A Dying Kit

"Mama, still cold,"
I rasped my tongue over Pantherkit’s back, tucking him closer to me. Sparrowkit and Leopardkit were frisking around eachother, occasionally batting at Thunderfoot’s tail when she flicked it at them.
"You’ll be okay, Pantherkit," I promised, rubbing his fur with my paw. My mate and the kits’ father, Brackenstar, had died the day they were born. I wondered if they would ever ask who their father was.
The other queens in the nursery were Thunderfoot and Lilyfeather. Lilyfeather had no kits of her own, not yet, but she was expecting Firelight’s. Firelight had been her apprentice, and the two had fallen in love just after Firepaw was made a warrior.
The other queen, Thunderfoot, had two kits; Rippedkit and Moonkit. I wasn’t sure who her mate was, and I never asked. None of the toms in the Clan shared prey with her or visited her and the kits, but not all mates do that.
Pantherkit coughed and snuggled closer to me. "It’s almost night," I mewed. "Go to sleep," Raising my voice I called, "Leopardkit, Sparrowkit; leave Moonkit alone, she’s trying to sleep. It’s almost night."
"Aww mom, we’re not sleepy," Sparrowkit whined, but his words ended in a huge yawn, and he stumbled over to my side and curled up, Leopardkit beside him.
"Good night kittens," I whispered. I put my head on my paws, and soon I was asleep.
In my dream I was in a starry forest. I wasn’t frightened, just a little confused. Then, out of the shadows, padded my mate.
"Brackenstar," I cried, trotting towards him. He purred and touched my nose with his.
"Hello Dawnfire. I miss you and the kits, but I watch over them every day."
"Brackenstar, I’m so sorry," I rubbed my head against his neck, breathing in his starry scent.
"I’m coming for one of them. I can do nothing. It fills me with sadness, but his time has come."
"What do you mean?" I asked, pulling my head away, but Brackenstar was gone, and I woke up to Leopardkit whining.
"Mama?"
Sparrowkit chimed in as I blinked myself awake. "Mama, Pantherkit won’t wake up. Please wake him up mama, we want to play with him. Wake him up, mama, wake him up,"
I stared at the motionless black kit, my throat tightening. He was still, and when I covered his face with frantic licks he didn’t even stir.
"Mama, wake him up," Leopardkit mewed, putting her forepaws on Pantherkit and shaking him. "We want to play with him,"
"Kits," I whispered, raising my head. "Pantherkit won’t ever wake up."
"What do you mean?" Sparrowkit asked, tilting his head. "Is he still sleeping?"
I picked Pantherkit up by the scruff of his neck and padded to the entrance of the nursery, flicking my tail for the kits to follow me. The snow was melting, but the ferns that screened the entrance still waved in a soft breeze. I set Pantherkit by my paws and motioned with my nose to Silverpelt, which spread across the sky.
"Do you see that, kits? Every star is one of our warrior ancestors. There is a new star up there now for Pantherkit."
The three of us were quiet for a long time. I thought I scented Brackenstar just behind me, watching with us, and at his side was the small form of Pantherkit. I didn’t look, knowing that if I did they would vanish.
"I’ll watch over him, Dawnfire. I promise,"
"Thank you Brackenstar," I whispered. "Thank you,"
Old 11-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #16
hy, clearly I'm a

Jayheart Speaks:
An Unchanged Destiny

As soon as Goldenstar yowled to call a Clan meeting, my stomach churned. I left the medicine cats’ den, following Nettlestripe up the fox tunnel and into camp. Goldenstar was standing on Rockpile, her eyes flicking over every cat in the Clan.
Suddenly I crouched, my claws tearing at the grass, my eyes squeezed shut, gasping. "Jayheart?" Nettlestripe asked, but I didn’t answer. In my mind’s eye I saw my mother, a cat lunging for her, slashing at her neck, my mother falling backwards. "No," I whispered, and the vision faded away. I raised my head. Nettlestripe was watching me uncertainly as I caught my breath.
"In these prey-scarce moons, only the strongest can survive," Goldenstar yowled. "And StormClan is strong, we will survive! We will attack MossClan and bring back Specklekit!"
Attack MossClan? Jayheart thought about the vision of his mother’s death and pleaded inwardly that Goldenstar would leave her deputy at the camp.
"We attack now," Goldenstar yowled, her nicked ears flicking. "Cinderpaw, Flypaw, Ivypaw, Stonepaw, Slithertail, Blackpelt, Graythroat, Mistytail, Fernsong, Skystripe-come with me,"
Cinderpaw? Jayheart looked at the gray and white she-cat.
"Can I come?" Dapplekit asked. Jayheart glanced at her as Poppywhisker scooped her kit up, then he bounded to Goldenstar’s side as she came his way.
"Goldenstar...can...can Skystripe stay in the camp? We need warriors to guard it,"
Goldenstar paused and looked at him. After a moment she nodded and flicked her tail at the deputy. "Skystripe, Rosepelt, and Lowbelly will guard the camp."
Jayheart felt relieved and he lay his head on his paws, watching the patrol leave. He turned and slipped into his den, where Nettlestripe was examining Dapplekit’s leg.
"Jayheart, will you check on Fallowstripe? Make sure she stays calm and knows that we’ll bring back her kit."
Jayheart nodded, stretched, then turned and padded back through the fox-tunnel to the camp. He looked around and then padded to the nursery, where the grief-striken queen lay. "How are you feeling, Fallowstripe?" He asked her. The brown tabby raised her head, and Jayheart could see dark tear-tracks on her face.
"Specklekit will be fine, won’t he?"
"I’m sure of it,"
Fallowstripe nodded and sighed, laying in her head back on her paws.
Jayheart left the nursery, and suddenly his fur stood on end. A yowl came from the entrance of the camp. He ran towards it, and felt Birchpaw and Lizardpelt running beside him. They burst out of camp, and Jayheart skidded to a halt. "No," he whispered. The stench of CloudClan was in the air, and Jayheart saw a black tail disappear into the undergrowth. His mother was lying on her side, and he ran towards her as Birchpaw, Lizardpelt, and Rosepelt pursued the black cat.
"Skystripe?" Jayheart whispered, and his mother raised her head.
"Jayheart...will you...will you sing the song of StormClan for me?"
Tears pricked Jayheart’s eyes. When he, Hawkblaze, and Mistytail were kits, they had made up a song about StormClan. They had improved it as they grew, but he didn’t think any of them remembered it, let alone Skystripe. "Of course I can, mother."

"We are StormClan, the strong and the brave,
When trouble threatens we chase it away,
MossClan can swim and BreezeClan can run,
And OakClan warriors may bask in the sun,
But we are the fiercest, the strongest of all,
We are StormClan, the brave and the strong."

He stumbled on the last line, watching his mother close her eyes and lay still. He threw back his head and yowled his grief to the stars.
"Skystripe!"

(Yesh, I don't think cats can sing, or know what songs are. Too bad. )
Old 11-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #17

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Ummmmm......Echosong from Firestar's quest?
carrub is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #18
hy, clearly I'm a

Oh yes, you're right.

Halfstar Speaks:
Falling for Her

The day I met Thunderpaw, she tried to rip my pelt from my back. It was a Gathering, and Longstar, Otterstar, Birdstar,and Specklestar were already on the island reserved for the Clan leaders, mewing softly to eachother. I pricked my ears at a meow.
"I can climb higher than you," A CloudClan apprentice taunted a gray tabby she-cat.
"Oh yeah?" The tabby asked. She started hauling herself up the tree, and the CloudClan cat, who was white like snow, quickly followed. The snow colored cat collapsed on the third lowest branch, but the tabby made it to the fifth before she stopped, panting.
"I can climb higher than both of you," I boasted, looking up at them from the base of the tree. The gray tabby apprentice narrowed her eyes as she looked at me.
"Try," She mewed, and the white CloudClan cat rolled over to watch me.
I unsheathed my claws and dug them into the tree bark. When I reached the tabby’s branch, she was frowning. I started climbing harder, but I let out a startled yowl as teeth dug into my scruff, and the tabby dropped me on the branch below hers.
"I’m still winning!" She purred as I shook out my fur, preparing to climb again.

I don’t remember what happened after that, but that’s what I was thinking of as Thunderfoot and I raced side by side. I could tell that the valley that was the Gathering place was just ahead, and I put on more speed, passing her by slightly, but the she-cat was BreezeClan through and through, and she overtook me easily. She was sitting by the water, grooming herself, when I stumbled over to her, panting.
"There you are," she mewed, looking up. I rolled onto my back to catch my breath, and she prodded my side. "Get up, lazy,"
"Rawr!" I sprang upward, twisting, and pinned her to the ground.
"Arck!" She yowled, but her eyes sparkled, and I released her, purring.
"Race you to the island,"
"That’s not fair," She whined, shaking out her pelt. "I can’t swim if I break through the ice,"
"Do you think our kits will be able to swim and run fast?" I asked, looking up at the starry sky. There was only a half moon there, the medicine cats had gone to the Moontree.
Thunderfoot looked surprised. "Is that your way of asking me to be your mate?"
"Maybe if you say yes,"
Thunderfoot purred, and I licked her cheek. "All right Halfstar. I want to be your mate,"
I felt so happy I felt dizzy. Had I ever been happy before? It was a good feeling. A strange feeling, but good. "Let’s go onto the ice," I mewed, twitching my ears. We padded off. Thunderfoot paused when we reached the ice, but I padded steadily over it.
"Come on," I mewed, glancing back. Hesitantly, Thunderfoot slid her way onto the ice. She was almost to me when she stumbled, landing against me. She raised her head, and we just looked into eachother’s eyes for a long moment.
"Hello there," I mewed finally, and I licked her ear. "There is no one else like you."
She smiled faintly, and we looked up at the stars.
"Ready to go back?" I asked at last. She nodded and shivered slightly.
"Watch yourself," I murmured as she padded back across the ice. "Don’t be afraid," I followed behind her, but she didn’t slip.
"Thank you, Halfstar," Thunderfoot whispered, rubbing her cheek against my chest for a moment. We looked at eachother for a few heartbeats before she turned and trotted off.
"Thunderfoot," I called suddenly. "Listen,"
She paused and looked back at me. I wondered what I should say. "You are my beloved, my Thunderfoot. One day...one day you will be Thunderstar, I just know it."
"Thank you Halfstar," Thunderfoot whispered. Then she turned and bounded away into the night. I sat alone for some time, gazing up at the stars. Then I sighed and climbed to my paws, shaking out my fur.
It was time to speak to the rogues.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #19
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

And so Halfstar fell in love with Thunderfoot, so he decided he needed to hav the rogues kill the BreezeClan leader and deputy so she could become Thunderstar. (I forgot who was the leader and deputy of BreezeClan before Rabbitstar took over )
collielollie is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #20
hy, clearly I'm a

Somewhat.

Brackenstar and Whiskerface.
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, jess wuz here!, lollie waz here, magrathea was here!, tag o' riddles, tigerbite iz evillll, ♫sing4me a melody