Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
hy, clearly I'm a
Webkinz :)

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Default ~Tales of the Clans~My Own Warriors 'Field Guide' For My Fanfics [Possible Spoilers]

There may be may be spoilers, but just warrior names and stuff like that. If you'd rather have those be a surprise, I'll tell you right now that there's a timeskip between Lost Loyalty and the next book, Untrusted Shadows, so a lot of names are revealed in the allegiances too. Hey, alot of things can happen in four, five moons.
I made this do to my boredom, to explore some scenes I never wrote in the Greatest Wish and the Lost Loyalty, and because it makes me feel better to know how everything happened, so I thought you might like the same thing. And because it's fun, and I like fun.
This 'book' is modeled after Secrets of the Clans from the actual Warriors Books-with cats showing you around the camp (*Cough* Cherrypaw's is really short *cough*) and also those stories, which I found pretty cool.
Basically, my fingers need something to do and I need to overcome writer's block. I think it's working.
All right, I'll stop babbling on now so that you can read.

Possible spoilers my books-The Greatest Wish, the Lost Loyalty, and Untrusted Shadows

Cherrypaw Speaks:
The Newcomer

Who are you, and what are you doing here? It’s dangerous for a loner such as yourself to wander so near the Clans. But I suppose if you’ve gotten this far, you must be determined indeed.
My name is Cherrypaw, and I’m the medicine cat apprentice of CloudClan. You’re lucky you didn’t run into Bearheart, or my sister Brokenfeather. Either of them would have clawed your ears off. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure nothing can happen to you, not while I’m here. Come on, I’ll show you around.
Over there is the apprentices’ den. That’s Shrewpaw. He’s a great storyteller, probably because he has to spend so much time with the elders. Over there is the warriors’ den. That’s Toadleap, he’s Mossypaw’s mentor. She’s going to learn alot from him, I can tell.
Look, there’s Whitestar coming out of her den in a hollow at the roots of the Hightree. That’s the oak tree in the center of camp. She’s climbing it, so maybe she’ll make an announcement. Or I guess she’s just taking a nap.
This is the nursery. Oh hi Crowfang, how’s Bitekit? He looks healthy. My, what sharp fangs you have! Isn’t he just adorable? Don’t worry Crowfang, this is my friend, you and Bitekit will be just fine.
This last den used to be a badger’s den, that’s what Hazelface says anyway. We won’t go in, she and Stonewhisker are sleeping, but I can hear her coughing in her sleep.
Well, that’s the camp. I’d show you around more, but Leaftail’s been after me to sort the comfrey again since I messed up last time. Tell you what, StormClan is just over there, and if you ask nicely, I’m sure Jayheart will show you around his camp.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #2

Magrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talent

Default Re: ~Tales of the Clans~My Own Warriors 'Field Guide' For My Fanfics [Possible Spoilers]

Neat idea! I just might do this!
Magrathea is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: ~Tales of the Clans~My Own Warriors 'Field Guide' For My Fanfics [Possible Spoilers]

Yes, this is a great idea!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #4

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
carrub is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it. This is the shortest of all the entries, and I have to move them around so that it will be kind of parallel with my fanfics and not a huge spoiler.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

This is a great idea!! I should do this for my warrior fanfic...
collielollie is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 08:31 AM   #7
hy, clearly I'm a

Jayheart Speaks:
The Camp of StormClan

Slithertail, don’t be so rough. This loner has Cherrypaw’s scent, and I know she wouldn’t send a dangerous cat into out camp.
Welcome to the StormClan camp. When Slithertail brought you here, you probably didn’t see the stone hollow until you were practically in it, am I right? Sorry, he can be a bit rough. Did he scratch your side? I’ll have a word with him later, I promise.
My name’s Jayheart, and I’m the medicine cat of StormClan. I used to be an apprentice, but since my mentor Nettlestripe died, I’ve taken on the full resposibilty of healing my Clan. Come this way and I’ll show you where I sleep. See this tunnel here? We think it used to be a fox’s den, it leads down for a while, then widens into a comfortably den, and there’s a tunnel that leads out the back.
This is my nest. I sleep alone now, but I’m so used to Nettlestripe’s breathing that I sometimes have trouble falling asleep at night. Though if you tell any cat, I’ll box your ears.
Come on, let’s go back outside. Oh look, here’s Goldenstar now. Hi Goldenst...well, that’s Goldenstar for you. Ever since Ivyheart died, Goldenstar’s been sad lately.
Ack! Ouch I...no I’m fine...I just...sensed...something. It’s nothing important, don’t worry about it. Over here is the nursery. It’s so tightly woven with brambles that nothing can happen. No, MossClan didn’t steal Specklekit, he ran off himself. Lionpaw confessed to me that...oh nevermind, I’ve said too much. Come this way and I’ll show you the Rockpile. Goldenstar makes her announcements from there. I heard that she’s going to make Specklekit an apprentice tonight. Too bad, because he could learn a few things before he leaves the nursery.
We won’t go poking around Goldenstar’s den, or she’d get upset, so I’ll take you to the apprentices’ den. I’ve never slept in here, but my brother Hawkblaze and my sister Mistytail have. Oh sorry Dapplepaw, did we wake you? How’s your leg, better? Good.
This is the warriors’ den. That’s Flytail and his sister Birchflower. They’ve grown from playful kits to fine warriors, but that doesn’t stop them from sometimes acting like mouse-brains. No Blackpelt, this is my friend. No, I wouldn’t bring dangerous cats into the camp. Of course I’m not giving any secrets away, sheesh.
Blackpelt’s the deputy, but he pretends to be leader sometimes. Secretly I’m hoping he won’t become one, but it’s a foolish hope, he’s a strong warrior. This? Oh, this is the elders’ den. Whiteberry sleeps here, but she pretends she’s still a warrior, and although she might not go on patrol, she still tries hunting for her Clan, but all she’s catching is fleas.
Look, there’s Nightpaw, the medicine cat apprentice of OakClan. I’ll let you go with her, and maybe I’ll see you later, hmm?

Nightpaw Speaks:
A Bothersome Pest

I come to ask Jayheart for comfrey and I get you dumped on me. Wonderful, that’s wonderful. Well, since you’ve already been to CloudClan and StormClan, you probably expect me to show you around our camp. The answer is no. But Swiftfern-argh. Huh. All right, come on.
Over there is the Highrock, where Sweetstar makes her announcements. No, I won’t tell you how many lives she has left. What, so you can go blab it to MossClan? I don’t think so.
This here is the medicine cat den. I get to sleep here. Yes, I am perfectly content with sleeping with Swiftfern, stop asking mouse-brained questions. You think I wish I could sleep in the apprentices’ den, with some cats paws in my mouth? Huh, no thanks.
Those tunnels lead to a room where we treat cats with whitecough and greencough so the sickness doesn’t spread. Clever, huh? I bet the wonderful Jayheart doesn’t have anything like that in his den. We used these tunnels recently to treat Frostpaw, Longkit, Dawnkit, and Mintkit. And just because we had a few cats that were sick doesn’t mean we’re weak or anything, remember.
This is the apprentices’ den I was talking about. Yowlpaw, can you keep quiet? You’re disturbing the whole camp with your noise. Ha, here comes Rockfire to tell you off.
That’s my sister, Mothfall. We had a brother, and his name was Waterpaw, but he died. That’s when my whole life came crashing down. No, I was not goody-goody, didn’t I tell you to stop asking questions? The warriors’ den here is made of tendrils of bramble and bracken woven tightly together around this bush. Sweetstar came up with the idea of lining the roof with bracken and duck feathers to keep out the rain, and you know what? It really works-or so I’ve heard.
This is the elders’ den, but only Shortfang sleeps in it. He was Thorntail’s mentor, and much of the warrior’s grumpiness came from him. Okay, he’s sleeping, so I don’t think he heard me.
You’ve seen the camp, so why don’t you scamper over to MossClan and learn all their secrets. Doesn’t that sound like fun? Well it better. Go now or I’ll get Stonefall to chase you out himself.

Last edited by Riddlecloud; 11-07-2010 at 08:31 AM..
Old 11-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Yeesh - Nightpaw can be kind of rude...
collielollie is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #9

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Nightpaw is very rude!
carrub is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #10
hy, clearly I'm a

She should get over Waterpaw's death. She misses her brother. At least Tigerpaw and Rowanpaw don't act that way over their sister.

Wolfwing Speaks:
A Watchful Warrior

You there on the border, who are you and what do you want? Put your claws away Sootpaw, it’s just a loner-one that’s bigger than you. So you’ve been to three of the other Clans, have you? Hmm...well come on, MossClan is friendlier than most-at least with Foxstar as out leader now.
Have you heard the story of Halfstar, leader of MossClan? Ouch...did it make all of MossClan seem that bad? Well, Halfstar’s dead now, and Foxstar is the leader of our Clan. Come on, if we hurry you can meet him before he takes his Sunhigh nap.
Wait here for a moment. Look around. See this path of boulders leading down to the camp? Careful not to loosen them. That fear automatically makes cats more hesitant to attack-sending rocks tumbling into the camp sort of alerts the cats you’re trying to attack, doesn’t it? And see that stream at the base? We can soak moss in it without having to leave the camp-and it startles attackers when they step in icy-cold water, and their splashing and yelping gives them away.
I’m Wolfwing, by the way. My brother is Lionpaw, and he’s the medicine cat. He’s older than me, but I got my full name first, and I love to tease him with it. My brother’s had a hard time; he wanted to be a warrior like me, but when our medicine cat, Grayleaf, died without an apprentice, Halfstar forced Lionpaw to train to be the next one. Who was his mentor? Leaftail of CloudClan taught him everything he knows about herbs, training him along with her own apprentice, Cherrypaw.
Here he is now. Hi Lionpaw. Oops, are you sleeping? Well I hope you didn’t miss anything...important. This is my friend, we’re looking around the camp. Yes, yes, we’ll go see the apprentices’ den next. Well come on, let’s leave Lionpaw to his leaves and berries.
Like I said, this is the apprentices’ den. I used to sleep in here, when I was Wolfpaw, but I sleep over there now in the warriors’ den. I’m glad, because the hollow log we sleep in kept out the rain, but it was still cold at night. Hello Sorrelpaw, you look pretty today. No, I am not crushing on her, what makes you think that? She’s just my friend.
Do you see that gray-white tom with the nicked ear talking to Foxstar over there? That’s my father, Frozenheart. How many lives does Foxstar have left? I’m not sure, Lionpaw might know. I know he’s lost at least one due to greencough and one because he was attacked by a fox...oops, probably shouldn’t have said that.
This is Roseheart. She was a friend of me and Lionpaw back when we were kits in the nursery, before she became an apprentice. This is Larchfeather, another one of the MossClan warriors. I sleep here too, under this bush. It’s nice, isn’t it? It’s very large, and we wove brambles around it to keep out most of the cold.
The nursery is over there. It may look like a pile of boulders, but inside it’s cool, and it gives the kits something to climb on besides eachother. There’s Dewflight now with Darkkit and Brackenkit, Foxstar’s kits too.
Oops, here comes Frozenheart. I don’t have time to show you the elders’ den, but you probably don’t want to see Littletail anyway. Tell you what, I’ll distract Frozenheart while you run back the way you came. Ready? Now!
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, jess wuz here!, lollie waz here, magrathea was here!, tag o' riddles, tigerbite iz evillll, ♫sing4me a melody