Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
Edward and I are
Webkinz :)

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

Default ~Proper~ The Story of Pure Innocence

This story tells the tale of three boys, a girl, and one large boarding school.

CHARACTERS:
New York- The main character. She fell in love with three boys at one time, and doesn't know what to do.
Nick- New York's first love. She knows almost everything about him because they like to meet at night sometimes.
Joe- New York's second love. When she met Nick, he introduced her to his brother, Joe. Somehow, Joe and New York we're left alone in a room, and they fell in love.
Kevin- New York's third an final love. Joe and Nick introduced her to Kevin, and she got excited. One day, they went out to lunch, and the rest... is history.

CHAPTER ONE: The Begining
New York looked at the school. "Wow... its... uh, big!" she said to her friend Ginger.
"Sure, I guess. Well, I guess I'll see you over break, bye!" and they hugged. Ginger was dropping New York off at her new collage.
"Bye, Ginger." she said, and the cab pulled away from the curb. New York grabbed her suitcase, and walked into the building. Just then, a black and white cat grabbed her arm. "Whoa!" she yelled in suprise.
"Hi, I'm Nick. I'm the welcoming committee I guess. So... what room are you in?"
"Um... 424."
"Which building?"
"Gailee."
"Alright... I know right where to go. Follow me!" he said, and lead her to the building. She stared at him, and knew she was in love... well, for the moment, anyway. "Well, this is your building. Need help un-packing?"
"Sure... c'mon in!" she said, and lead him into the dorm. It was fancy and large, she kenw she would enjoy living there. Nick grabbed some bags, and helped her unload them. Then, she just looked into his eyes. "Thanks." she said. He walked up to her and kissed her cheek.
"Call me." he said, and left. She just smiled and sat onto her bed.
"This is going to be a great school year!"

CHAPTER 2: Meeting the Second Love
That night, after she'd finished her last class, she called Nick. "You want to go grab some pizza?"
"Sure... what time?"
"How 'bout in like, 45 minutes at the local pizza place? Ya know, on campass."
"Sure. See you there." he said, and hung up. New York smiled and put on her KinzStyle outfit. She brushed her teeth, cleaned her face, and brushed her fur. The clock read 5:47. She was two minutes late. She quickly rushed to the pizza parlor, and found Nick. She sat in the booth.
"Hey, Nick." she said, and they talked. About everything. Music, movies, class, the school itself, and family. Thats when Nick's two brothers were discussed.
"Yep. Kevin and Joe. I'm the youngest, then Joe, then Kevin. We're like best friends, but we're all single. We also have a band. 'The Jefferson Brothers'. We sing and stuff. They look just like me, but different colors." New York smiled. More to go around. she thought.
"Soo... I have a question. Are we dating?"
"Yes." he said, and kissed New York. "Want to come to my dorm? My brothers live with me... you could meet them."
New York smiled. "Sure." she said, and kissed him. Time for the second love.

TO BE CONTINUED...

---------- DogsRunFast added 262 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP look at bumpy go!

Last edited by DogsRunFast; 03-01-2008 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DogsRunFast is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
On-Request
Gift Guru

Night Sky is a jewel in the roughNight Sky is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~Proper~ The Story of Pure Innocence

New York musn't be really in love because you can't fall in love three times in one day or else it is not really a real love.
It's very sweet!
Why are the names of the three guys Nick, Kevin and Joe? Did you mean for it to be named after the Jonas Brothers?
Old 03-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #3
Edward and I are

*Laughs* Of course! I am personaly in love with them... I had to stick them in there! But you are correct... shes not in love. But do the boys know that? Nope! So she is just going to keep going so you're going to want to read!

---------- DogsRunFast added 22 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

CHAPTER THREE: "Oh wow.... thank you."
New York brushed her teeth. She smiled into the mirror. "What the boys don't know, is that I don't settle for just ONE boy. No... I want all THREE of them! Today I will meet them both, but I'll only take Joe. Kevin can wait. And I think I nice touch would be to let us somehow end up in a room... alone together!" she laughed. She grabbed her purse, and stepped out the door, only to be startled by a bouqet out flowers.
"Suprise!" said Nick, stepping out from behind her.
"Oh wow... thank you." she said, quietly.
"I knew you liked daisys and roses, so I thought, why not mix them? And here you go!" he said and handed them to her. She nodded, and he kissed her cheek. "Now c'mon... time to meet the bro's!". Down the hallway they walked.

CHAPTER FOUR: "So this is what it feels like...."
"Okay... so, this is Joe," said Nick, pointing to his brother. "And this, is Kevin." he said, and pointed to the other brother.
"Hi." New York said, mostly flirting with Joe. Joe just kinda stepped back.
"So... why did you bring her here?" asked Kevin.
"Well, she is my good friend, and I thought you like to know that we're also..."
".... also like to have coffee together!" New York interupted. Then, she whispered in his ear "I don't want them to find out we're dating, yet. Okay?" she said, cleverly. Then, she said, "I am thirsty. Would you be a doll and take Kevin to get me a water bottle?"
"Well, why do I need to take him with?" asked Nick.
"Because, in case you get lost or something. Please?" she said, whimpingly. Nick caved in.
"Okay!" he said, and they walked out. New York walked into one of the bedrooms.
"Well, I have to get my book that Nick borrowed from me... care to join?"
"Sure... I guess." said Joe, and stepped in with her. She locked the door, and sat onto the bed.
"Soo... your single?"
"Yep. Sure am."
"Well..." she said, and kissed his lips. "....are you still?"
"I don't know... but can I try that?" he said, and kissed her. After just a short little while, they stopped. They both looked at each other, and whispered: "So this is what it feels like...". But suddenly, the door opened.
"Guys? We have the soda! They didn't have water.... New York?!?!" said Nick.
"Oh no!" whispered New York. "You can't sayANYTHING about what just happened to them... okay? DON'T!! Now... uh, go into the bathroom!" she said, and shoved him in there. "I'm in here, Nick!" she said, unlocking the door. She grabbed a book, and sat onto the bed.
"New York? Why are you reading my Bible?" asked Kevin.
"Oh... I don't know. To get in touch with my 'holy' side!" she joked. Kevin took the book out of her hand.
"Okay... but the drink that you requested is out there. And hey... wheres Joe?" said Nick.

"Oh... bathroom. He'll be out in a second. Bye!" New York said, and stepped out. She took a deep breath. "Whew. That was close."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by DogsRunFast; 03-02-2008 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
Edward and I are

BUMP pleasey!
Closed