Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

Default ~Kovak's Rise~Finding His Place in Life. Part 3. The Elemental Change

Kovak has spent most of his life as a mere Timber Wolf Pup working his way
to find his true place among the Riverwind Pack. When Kovak finds an extraordinary artifact used by his early ancestors, it changes his life Forever.
Only time will tell his true future.

~Kovak's Rise~

Chapter 1
-The Beggining-

Spoiler: show
The crisp April air stung Denali's nose as he awaited his pup's birth. His mate, Nolei was to give birth to four healthy young pup's. He anxiously paced through the soft cold snow. Then, a small, weak yelp was heard. Denali's ears rose, he ran to Nolei to welcome his new pups to the open world.

Soon after, Kovak's brother,Cailean, and two sisters, Accalia and Snowdrift, were born. Each pup wailed and yelped. Kovak, the largest and friskiest of the four ran to his mother. The Riverwind Pack had four new members.

2 months passed quickly and the young pups were on their way to young adults. Kovak rose, his ears tipped, he let out a long weak wail. The morning was bright, as the large sun peaked just above the Apalayan Mountains. The mountains stretched into Kinzville, though no webkinz usually ventured near it. Juno, Denali's brother and rival, was scornfully watching Kovak and Cailean play. Kovak grabbed hold on Cailean's ear, as he yelped and lunged for Kovak. Kovak darted out from Cailean's path as Cailean tumbled through the snow, "Kovak!" he exclaimed. Shaking the white fluff from his nose, Cailean prepared to pounce on Kovak again when he felt Accalia jump onto him, "Ha! Got you Cailean!" she taunted! He toppled and bit her leg, she yelped with surprise and yipped at him playfully!

Denali and Nolei watched their pups play in ammusement.
"They're taunting each other already." Denali remarked
"No sooner will they be ready for their first hunts." Nolei answered.

Kovak tumbled through the snow when he was toppled by Cailean. He quickly got up when he spotted a glint in the sun.
"Cailean! Come here! Snowdrift, Accalia come here!" Kovak called. The pups clumsily made their way to Kovak.
"What is it Kovak?" Snowdrift asked.
"I don't know!"
Kovak looked closer as it came into veiw.
"It's . . . it's an amulet."
Indeed, Kovak had discovered a small ancient amulet. The amulet that was used by his ancestors. It had a divine truth hidden in it. It's discoverer was capable of unbelievable power that could both save, and distroy. And its discoverer was Kovak.

Chapter 2
~The Truth Behind the Discovery~

Spoiler: show
"Kovak, don't touch it. It could be dangerous!" Snowdrift discouraged him from touching the amulet.
"It can't be dangerous! Look at it! It's wonderful!" he answered as he took a step forward towards the small turquoise amulet.
"Kovak don't!! You don't know what has been covered on it! It could be poisoned by hunters!" Accalia tried to persuade him. She knew it could be dangerous.
"Don't listen to them Kovak. See what it is!" Cailean encouraged Kovak."I want to see it more!"
Kovak inched forward slowly. Curiosity overtook him. He took the amulet in between his powerful jaws.

Suddenly, a radiant green light escaped from the amulet. Kovak's eyes grew wide. His eyes lit with the same intensity of the light! Green as grass itself. His eyes continued to grow wider. His siblings stepped back yelping, their eyes couldn't bare the intense shine. Denali and Nolei ran to their pups seeing what all the yelping was for. Nolei gasped when she saw the light escaping from Kovak's jaws and his eyes wide as could be.
"Kovak!" Denali and Nolei yelped in unison.
"What is in his mouth?!" Nolei exclaimed.
"He found The Amulet mother!!" Accalia explained.
" The Amulet? Wolves have been searching for it for centuries!!" Nolei was in shock that Her son had found The Amulet.

Kovak's whole body shuttered. Then, without warning, his teeth and claws grew half an inch longer, and his body shook harder as his muscles strengthened. His fur was stricken with colors, blue, yellow, red, green. All the colors, of the Elements. His eyes flashed, he was overtaken by fire. He blinked, then surrounded by water. He growled, lightning flashed. Then he bared his teeth and thorns and vines grew around him growing high above the trees.

"Kovak has found one of The Amulets. And now, ultimately holds the power of the elements. He has the power to save, and destroy." Denali declared.
Kovak's life was now changed, Forever.

Chapter 3
~The Elemental Change~

Kovak dropped The Amulet in the snow. Instantly, it melted under the intense heat. Kovak collapsed in the snow, as it melted around him as well. "Kovak!" Nolei yelped as she ran toward him. She nuzzled his neck, she knew, he was now changed.

Later, as he awoke, he felt stronger. He felt the elemental bond rise. "Kovak, you've found The Amulet." Denali announced. The Amulet? , Kovak thought. "What Amulet?"
"The Ancient Amulet there are only two in the universe. Wolves have searched for it for centuries." Denali explained, "Its discoverer, gain the power of the elements." Kovak wondered, "The Elements?"
"Yes," Nolei broke in, "Fire,ice, water, nature, and lightning."
Kovak looked around. Vines stretched into the sky, a tree was in a flame, lightning flashed, and a puddle of water surrounded him."It is said, that to control your power, you must wear The Amulet. It will be worn in honor. Any wolf will respect you. You, Kovak, have found The Amulet." Denali proudly watched as Kovak slowly took hold of The Amulet again, yet, nothing happened. Kovak tossed his head back as it landed safely around his neck. The tread tightened, reassuring him it would remain their.

Kovak sniffed the air, he was only six months and he could burst trees into flames. Kovak trailed the ground for a scent. The Amulet dangling form his neck and trailing the soft white snow. He would test his nature elemental ability today. He would test his camoflauge, with only the whisk of his tail. He halted and listened. A small calamity was heard from the bushes. A young fawn emerged. Kovak swung his tail. His paws become brown as bark, and his fur became the exact color of the pine needles. He awaited his chance to lunge. The fawn mindlessly made his way toward the pine trees and Kovak. He took the chance and bounded forward grabbing the fawn's neck between his powerful jaws. The fawn's life ended shortly, Kovak made his way back to his family to present his hunt.

He was now eight months and was no longer a pup. He had entered adolescence and was fully grown now. He had mastered his nature elemental ability. He was excited, yet he was lonely. No wolf completely understood him now that he held The Amulet. When he actually did come to pass other wolves, they just stood in awe and dropped their heads in respect, he wore one of The Amulets. He was honored, yet he didn't feel complete.
That was soon to change.

Tell me what you think of my writing please!

Last edited by madi86042; 11-06-2009 at 08:47 PM..
madi86042 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
Dogz rule the world
Webkinz :)

lucky777 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~Kovak's Rise~ Finding His Place in the Pack. Part 1. Can Kovak find his true place among the Riverwind Pack? **In progress!!**

Where is the rest of your story? What took you so long to get on?
lucky777 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ~Kovak's Rise~ Finding His Place in the Pack. Part 1. Can Kovak find his true place among the Riverwind Pack? **In progress!!**

View Post Originally Posted by lucky777
Where is the rest of your story? What took you so long to get on?
I was helping my mom prepare my dad's b day dinner! And like my title says it's in progress but now I have the full first part!
Old 11-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
OMG!I'm a pet

Waytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to all

Default Re: ~Kovak's Rise~ Finding His Place in the Pack. Part 1. Can Kovak find his true place among the Riverwind Pack?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Again, thankz for the Beagle, I can't wait for more of the story!
Waytoomanykinz is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #5
This writer is
Gifted

Default Re: ~Kovak's Rise~ Finding His Place in the Pack. Part 1. Can Kovak find his true place among the Riverwind Pack?

View Post Originally Posted by Waytoomanykinz
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Again, thankz for the Beagle, I can't wait for more of the story!
Thank you! I love writing, so I'll update frequently!
Old 11-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #6
♥Bogey♥

Calista has disabled reputation

Default Re: ~Kovak's Rise~Finding His Place in Life. Part 3. The Elemental Change

cool!!!!! nice story.
Calista is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
This writer is
Gifted

Default Re: ~Kovak's Rise~Finding His Place in Life. Part 3. The Elemental Change

Thank you! I update ASAP when I get inspired!
Old 11-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #8
OMG!I'm a pet

Waytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to all

I can't wait to hear more!!!!!!!!!!!
Waytoomanykinz is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #9
This writer is
Gifted

LOL! Can't wait for that inspiration to come again!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #10
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

awesome story, really!!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed