Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Default ~ The Unexpected ~ *NEW* Chapter 1 (3/11) Two Stories, Two people, Two adventures. (Please rate)

Click the image to open in full size.

By;; Miranda

Dedicated to ; Julia - my best friend which I hope this story will inspire her with her love

Please rate 5 Stars. Ask me if there are any questions. You could PM me when you want to know when the next chapter is. Please show all your criticism. I need it! -Thanks!

NOTE: There will be two sides of the story. In one chapter Jenny talks, in the next chapter Jesse talks. It is a pattern.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

They never knew how true love felt like. She always read it in books. He always saw in movies. They always thought true love was only in fantasies. Not in reality. They never knew all the adventures, feelings and twists true love could bring to them. Until, they felt it themselves. Together. I bring you, The Unexpected.

Chapter One

Jenny was uncomfortable. She was sitting down on flat cushion reading a book. A Romance book. She always read romance books. She loved reading the adventure that goes along with it.
Jenny looked at the cover of the book she was reading. 'The Kiss'. "This is such a great book. I only wish love could be like this in reality." She sighed. Jenny shifted then got up. "I think I am going to stop reading now. Maybe Claire finished her swimming practice. I could call her." It was summer. Every summer Jenny's best friend, Claire, joined a swimming team. Claire loved to swim. As of Jenny, she liked swimming but not as much as Claire. She and Claire are mostly alike. They both have brown wavy hair that goes up to their elbows. Claire has hazel eyes. Jenny has green eyes. They both don't have glasses. They both like to read alot. But Claire likes to read horror books. Jenny likes romance.

Jenny went outside. "Instead of calling her, I am going to walk to her house. If she is not there I'll just go to the park to see if there are any girls from school I can hang out with." Jenny had to jump over several things just to get to her driveway. she walked past more then 7 houses. While she was walking she was humming to herself. Jenny always hums to herself when she walks alone. Finally Jenny got to Claire's house. 'Sometimes I forget house it's so big.' , Jenny thought.
She knocked on the big door fast. Knock. Knock. Knock. She heard voices from inside. The door opened. There was a boy that she never seen before. He had curly hair and big brown eyes.
"Is Claire home yet?", Jenny stuttered. "No, but why don't you come inside. I'm Claire's brother's friend. " Jenny didn't protest. She just came inside with her mouth closed. She didn't say anything. 'I think he is so handsome' , Jenny thought.

- - - - - -

How do you like it? Remember show me criticism. Mean or nice. I really dont care.

- miranda

Last edited by rainbowwebkinz; 03-13-2009 at 04:05 PM..
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #2

missrose is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~ The Unexpected ~ *NEW* Chapter 1 (3/11) Two Stories, Two people, Two adventures. (Please rate)

VERY nice!!!! i like it so far!
missrose is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #3

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Default Re: ~ The Unexpected ~ *NEW* Chapter 1 (3/11) Two Stories, Two people, Two adventures. (Please rate)

Why isnt nobody replying? is it that bad....
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Closed