Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
♥~Call me Lucy~♥
Webkinz :)

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

Smile ~The Lost~ How one girl hides Bryan, who is abused, in the woods. ♪ Please Read

None of my stories have been very succsessful on WI but I've decided to post this one anyway.

Chapter 1: Bryan
"I'm going out for a jog!" I call to my mom. "I'll be back soon." I grabbed some trail mix and headed out.

Our property isn't normal. It's actually my Grandpa's 70 acer farm in the eastern U.S.A.. We don't own cattle or grow corn either, and our barn is filled with oil and grease. Behind our barn where supposabley horses are suppoesed to graze are buldozers, backhoes, and other big dump trucks and service trucks. The rest of the property is filled with three ponds, rows and colums of perfectly planted pine trees, my aunt and uncles house, an overgrown tennis court, fields and the rest is woods.

All these things ran through my carless mind as I ran down the gravel road to my aunt and uncles house. I stopped at the second pond, which is also the largest, and happily ate my trail mix. I layed on the sloped ground by the pond, almost like a bay and watched the clouds.

When I looked through the trees I could see a lot of stuff, and I thanked the Lord for the perfect land. It was then I saw a flash of red through the trees.

"Who are you?" I called.

There was no responce. The boy was the same age as me, taller and bulkier though. He started to cry.
"I'm not going to-- wait! Your in my math class!"
"So," he said
"So what are you doing here, your tresspassing!"
"Benji?"
"What"
"I can trust you with a secret right?" He half whispered.
"Of course but-"
"Benji. I'm running away." He said sternly.

"Come on, Bryan! Be serious. "You wouldn't just run-away." I retorted.

"You've just gotta trust me!" He yelled. I stared at him for a long time. He was the same Bryan I had fell for a few weeks ago. The more I liked him, the more my tom-boy spirit told me I didn't.

I liked him because of the way he treated me. It wasn't sweet, it was competitive. We argued over problems we didn't get right on our math homework and I teased him about grades every chance I got.

A few days ago I woulda been bouncing around at his arrival but now? Definatley no. I guess I shouldn't of been so harsh...

"Fine." He said through clenched teeth. I've never heard him so angry before. "I'm running away because I'm tired of being abused."

I didn't speak.

"I don't want to go into foster care because-"

"Because why?"

"Because I don't want to switch schools." I found that hard to believe.

"Oh. I see. You're going to walk the two miles to Aburn Middle."

"No, I was going to disapear, not 'suddenly move to another county' with no warning."

It was the way that he said going that made me nervous. Thats when I offered the one thing I majorly regret. I didn't know this would stur the whole Aburn County in suspicon.

"I'll hide you."

Chapter 2: The Perfect Spot

"Follow me." I shrugged walking back up the gravel path. To my right was woods, nothing but. I walked untill I found the creek.

I squeezed under pointy branches and thorns. I slid down the almost vertical slope into to the creek, avoiding thorns.

"Your lucky I found this yesterday." I said in a plain tone. Bryan smiled. He was still trying to pass the barricade on the top.

"I smiled. This always happens to me. I was born here and grew up here. Thorns weren't as bad as they seemed. I was able to navigate through the laybrinth of trees much faster than any boy.

I waited for a while. Finally he unexpectedly fell down the slope. I saw him mouth 'ouch'.

"Smooth, smart one."I said brattily. I instantly regretted it. How could I be meanier to Bryan, when he was running away. Hopefully he'd explain soon.

"You'll get used to it eventually." I explained.

I sat down and toiled with a twig for five minuets, waiting for him. Could he be any slower? I thought.

"Here." I said pointing to the creek.

"Benji, I don't want to live in a creek." He chuckled.

"Not in, by! I said. Just wanted to show you this little cave.

Bryan peered inside the creek. "Woah!" Have you gone through that before?" He asked.

"Nope."I explained. "Water snakes." He just shrugged.

We walked a little further down the creek untill we came upon a grassy clearing.

"Thank-you!" He said intently studding his new home.

"I'll bring back supplies." I smiled.

"Won't your family notice?" He asked concerned.

I ran off without answering him.

To be countinued...
I will add more once I get two more comments. FYA new parts are in green.
~Thank-you!

Last edited by Snicklefritz096; 03-08-2009 at 02:21 PM..
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #2

Mango41 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~The Lost~ How one girl hides Bryan, who is abused, in the woods. ♪ Please Read

It was great! Keep writing!
Mango41 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

Default Re: ~The Lost~ How one girl hides Bryan, who is abused, in the woods. ♪ Please Read

Thank-you! 1 more post please!
Old 03-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Awesome, keep on writing

---------- Juliette added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

I voted too!

4 stars! lol, Its great!

Last edited by Juliette; 03-06-2009 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #5
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Pretty good, keep writing!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Thank-you! I am in the midst of playing capture the flag so I will write more tonight.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #7
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Anyone else?
Old 03-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Very nice, keep writing!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #9
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Thankyou! One more and I'll countinue...
Closed