Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #21
Imagination...
Webkinz :)

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

Default Re: ~*~ Chosen by the Stars ~*~ A Warriors Story

man, i'm brain-dead right now. i can't even read the chapters! ><
Colliedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #22
Viva l'allegria!~

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

hmmm... new chapter, but how to write it.... EDIT: I GOTZ IT

Chapter Four

SunClan

Rosewing's vision was blurred, but she was glad that Hailfur was there. Every few blinks or so, she could see a bit clearly, but not completely. Hailfur's black and white colors contrasted a bit more, and his amber eyes were more like eyes rather than balls of color. His paw on hers made her heart pound, but she smiled back at him when she could see he was giving her a smile. Soon she detected the scent of the CloudClan leader, Rainstar, and her medicine cat Shrewfang.
"Why... is CloudClan here?"

Rosewing asked, still out of breath. Hailfur licked her ear gently.
"Rainstar and Shrewfang have to speak to Shimmerfeather about something classified."
He meowed, his voice low and gentle.
"Oh.."
She sighed, slumping down deeper into her make-shift nest. Just then Rainstar appeared from behind the lichen screen with Shrewfang right behind her. Shimmerfeather came into view a few moments later.
"Thank you Shimmerfeather. We will go back to CloudClan territory now and leave you in peace. I hope your Clan the best."
Rainstar mewed, her head dipped to Shimmerfeather. The silver tabby dipped her head as well and nodded curtly.
"You're welcome Rainstar and Shrewfang. May StarClan light your paths."
Her words were kind but her tone was flat, and that seemed to strike Rosewing the most about the conversation between the leader and medicine cat. Shrewfang swished his tail and then he and Rainstar left the den and their pawsteps faded softly. Shimmerther then turned to Hailfur with an annoyed look.
"Hailfur, thanks for keeping Rosewing company, but I need to check her now. How about you go train Rabbitpaw now?"
Hailfur reluctantly removed his paw at Shimmerfeather's remark. Rosewing frowned when he left but she cooperated with Shimmerfeather as she prodded and poked her. After she was done, Shimmerfeather drew in a shockingly shaky breath and suddenly collapsed on the den's floor. Rosewing jumped up in alarm for the silver tabby.
"Shimmerfeather!!"
"Rosewing... tell Wolfpaw... she is to take my place..."
The medicine cat's voice was suddenly raspy, and Rosewing was confused but more worried about Shimmerfeather to worry about it for a long while.
"What?! Shimmerfeather, don't die!"
Rosewing wailed, her green eyes wide with greif and shock. SHimmerfeather weakly shook her head.
"Its not my choice, Rosewing. I... I have a confession... I've had g-greencough for s-s-some time now... and the tom from.... earlier today gave me a deep wound..."
Shimmerfeather rasped. Rosewing was floored. How could she have not noticed that Shimmerfeather was sick?
She's also injured...
Rosewing thought. Then Shimmerfeather drew in another shaky breath.
"Rosewing... I have... a prophecy for you..."
But Shimmerfeather kept on coughing so Rosewing couldn't understand her. Suddenly, a starry cat appeared beside Shimmerfeather's sickly body. Rosewing's eyes grew wide with surprise.
"Spottedwhisker?"
"Yes Rosewing. What Shimmerfeather is trying to say is this:
Now the shimmering feather is gone, leaving the rain alone to guide the rose.
But the hail and the riddle will help as well..."
The tortoiseshell StarClan tom recited. His amber eyes looked to Rosewing with... some emotion.
"I've missed you Rosewing- your scent, your eyes..."
Spottedwhisker murmured. Rosewing could feel his pain, because she nodded solemly. Before Spottedwhisker's death, they were the best of friends.
Now he was well...... dead.
Shimmerfeather then nodded weakly and close her eyes and sighed. Then she stopped moving.
"Shimmerfeather!!!!!"
Rosewing wailed. Beside Spottedwhisker's starry shape, a silvery tabby slowly faded into view. Rosewing could feel hot tears in her eyes.
"Spottedwhisker... take care of Shimmerfeather..."
"I will. Rosewing... I've always... loved you a little bit."
Spottedwhisker meowed, then he and Shimmerfeather's starry shapes faded. Rosewing was a bit floored, and could feel in her heart that she also loved Spottedwhisker a little bit.
Spottedwhisker... what did your prophecy mean?

BrambleClan

Riddlecloud was silent as he and Snowfeather were on watch that night after their warrior ceremony had taken place. He kept his ears pricked for any foreign sound, and his green eyes were scanning the camp for anything suspicious. Snowfeather was mostly watching the camp entrance, her ears twitching occaisionally. Riddlecloud turned to the nursery to see if the kits and queens were okay. Nothing stirred around the den of brambles and bracken, so he turned his head to the leader's den. When he saw a shadow, his fur began to rise, but after a while he realized it was just Smoketail.
What's he doing up so late?
Riddlecloud wondered, narrowing his deep green eyes. Snowfeather turned her head towards Smoketail as well, and the dark gray tom looked worried, and dashed into the forest. Snowfeather dashed ahead, her blue eyes blazing. Riddlecloud looked in dismay as the white she-cat chased the deputy.
I've got to follow them and stop Snowfeather!
Riddlecloud raced after them, following Snowfeather's scent and her shining white pelt in the night. Tree branches whipped at his face, and brambles threatened to trip his paws, but he kept himself steady. Suddenly Snowfeather's white shape leapt onto Smoketail. Riddlecloud hid in some nearby bushes. Snowfeather snarled at the BrambleClan deputy.
"What are you doing out of camp so late Smoketail?!"
She hissed, teeth bared. Smoketail's eyes were wide with worry but he snarled back as if what he was thinking hadn't ever entered his mind.
"That's none of your business! And you're not supposed to be here, you're supposed to be back at camp keeping vigil and being silent!"
"You're not supposed to be here either, mange-pelt!"
Riddlecloud's eyes grew wide and his ears dropped. Had Snowfeather forgotten who she was talking to? Smoketail kicked her off and pinned her down. Then he bit her neck, his green eyes wild. Snowfeather let out a blood curdling yowl that made Riddlecloud jump slightly, then she closed her eyes and went limp. Smoketail lifted his head off of her neck, his face expression was full of fear, and he backed up slowly for two moments, then he fled into the forest. Riddlecloud came out of his hiding place and to Snowfeather's body. Anger and fear soared through him, and he couldn't look away from his friend's dead body.
Snowfeather...

CloudClan

As Rainstar walked back along with Shrewfang, she pondered what she could do to help watch over Rosewing as Deerstar said in the prophecy. Suddenly, she heard a blood-curdling screech. Her golden head snapped up, and Shrewfang's amber eyes glowed with worry.
"Some cat's in trouble!"
Rainstar meowed, and Shrewfang nodded curtly.
"It doesn't sound like its from CloudClan's territory or SunClan's."
The old tabby remarked. Rainstar pircked her ears, listening to the screech's echo. It was too difficult to detect if it was coming from BrambleClan or StormClan, and it was hard to see because of the pitch black night. Rainstar sighed and padded on, worried about the cat that had let out the scream.
Please help that cat, StarClan.

Last edited by starrose33; 10-16-2010 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Chapter Update :D
starrose33 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #23
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

OMG SHIMMERFEATHER DIED
collielollie is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #24
Viva l'allegria!~

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

heehee xD
Old 10-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #25
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Ish me again! Poor Snowfeather and Shimmerfeather though. Hmm....good thing my name isn't Riddlefeather or you might kill me off too.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #26
Viva l'allegria!~

View Post Originally Posted by Riddlecloud
Ish me again! Poor Snowfeather and Shimmerfeather though. Hmm....good thing my name isn't Riddlefeather or you might kill me off too.
Nah, I wouldn't kill you off just because your name ended in 'feather'
Old 10-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #27
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
heehee xD
....Poor Wolfpaw, left all alone without her full medicine cat name....
Old 10-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #28

Magrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talent

GASPETH WHATZ RIDDLECLOUD GONNA DO????????????
Magrathea is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #29
Viva l'allegria!~

View Post Originally Posted by collielollie
....Poor Wolfpaw, left all alone without her full medicine cat name....
Don't worry, I know how to make it work
View Post Originally Posted by Magrathea
GASPETH WHATZ RIDDLECLOUD GONNA DO????????????
You'll see
Old 10-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #30
Heatherblaze Of LC

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
Don't worry, I know how to make it work
Ahhhh I understand now
Closed

Tags
1st taggy by starry! :3, god is 100% awesome, jess wuz here!, mangocake101 was here, rosestar!!!!!!!!! :), rosewing!!, s e c r e t n i n j a, way to go besty!<3, ~l u n a k i t t y~, ♫sing4me a melody