Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #11
Viva l'allegria!~
Webkinz :)

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

Default Re: ~*~ Chosen by the Stars ~*~ A Warriors Story

View Post Originally Posted by collielollie
Kk I added all of ThunderClan's cats on Dappled Moonlight... You're gonna freak
Oh dear lord, Lollie

Chapter Two

SunClan

Shimmerfeather set down the leaf wrap she was carrying in her den and started to sort the berries she had just brought in. Tiny balls of blue and red fell over the ground, indicating what kind of berry they were. Shimmerfeather went to work and put blue berries in a small hole in the cave wall. The red berries... Shimmerfeather placed them in a tight crack that only she knew where it was. Those berries were deathberries, and she only used those to help a cat's journey to StarClan if they were too far gone.
Thank StarClan I don't get to use them very much.
She thought to herself. When she was done, Shimmerfeather sighed and began to shred the leaf she'd used to carry the berries in with her claw. Suddenly, Heatherfall and Rabbitpaw entered her den, eyes wild.
"Shimmerfeather! Come quickly! A BrambleClan patrol attacked Hailfur and Rosewing!"
Rabbitpaw squeaked, his paws trembling. Shimmerfeather's fur began to rise in anger.
"What?! Heatherfall, why aren't you back with Rosewing and Hailfur?"
"Rabbitpaw couldn't find his way back to camp!"
"That's no excuse! Take me to them!"
Shimmerfeather ordered, and Heatherfall nodded. Rabbitpaw went to go tell other warriors about the attack so that they had some back up. Shimmerfeather and Heatherfall darted through the trees and brambles, eventually hearing yowls of pain and fury. When they arrived, Shimmerfeather saw four BrambleClan cats attacking Hailfur and Rosewing, two at a time. One of them was an apprentice, a grey tom with black spots and with white underbelly and legs, and he looked reluctant to fight.
At least he understands this is an unfair battle, unlike his Clanmates!
Shimmerfeather thought.
"Hailfur! Help me!"
Shimmerfeather's attention snapped to Rosewing as she was defending herself from two toms. Hailfur was unconcious, and Shimmerfeather went to him. He was breathing, but he had a gash on his shoulder that was deep. Shimmerfeather placed moss on it and used cobwebs to hold it in place. A large tom then stepped infront of her, blood on his claws.
"Oh look, its the pretty little medicine cat here to save the day!"
He snarled. Shimmerfeather hissed at him, her fur bristling and tail fluffed up.
"Don't you dare touch me or my Clanmates!"
She threatened, ears flattened. The tom just laughed and tackled her, sending her backwards. Shimmerfeather unsheathed her claws and yowled, slashing at the tom with such force that he leapt back.
"Your tough for a medicine cat..."
"I said don't touch me or my Clanmates, flea-bag!"
Shimmerfeather gave him a few more powerful swipes with her unsheathed paws then ran to Rosewing, who was barely standing. They fought side by side, chasing back two of the BrambleClan cats, leaving the tom from before and the apprentice that refused to fight. Shimmerfeather sighed with relief, and turned to Rosewing.
"Glad this is a bit easi-"
"Lookout Shimmerfeather!!"
Rosewing yowled, cutting her off and leaping over Shimmerfeather's head to tackle the tom, who had been trying to bite Shimmerfeather's neck. The silver tabby medicine cat watched in horror as they tangled, and Rosewing eventually chased him off, her pelt stained scarlet from all of her wounds. Shimmerfeather faced the apprentice, who was wide-eyed.
"You've witnessed an unfair battle, young one. What is your name?"
She asked him in a gentle voice.
"R-Riddlepaw."
The tom stammered.
"Go home, Riddlepaw. I'm sure Oakstar will look down upon your Clanmates for what they have done. You did the right thing."
She meowed, and the apprentice stood up, gave a curt nod, then ran off into his own territory. Behind Shimmerfeather, Rosewing slumped to the ground with a moan. The medicine cat leapt to her side instantly, and Hailfur started to wake up. The black tailed tom walked to them, the blood-soaked moss bound to his shoulder wound.
"Is she going to be alright, Shimmerfeather?"
"I don't know Hailfur... we have to get her back to camp immidiately."

BrambleClan

Riddlepaw dashed through the trees to BrambleClan's camp, glad that he hadn't participated in the battle. The medicine cat's words echoed in his ears the entire way home.
"You've witnessed an unfair battle..."
I agree with her, and they disobeyed Oakstar's order to leave SunClan alone. I should tell him.
He thought as he entered the camp. He saw the warriors that had fought in the skirmish in the mecine cat's den, telling outrageous stories. Riddlepaw decided that it was no use in arguing, since who would listen to an apprentice? Sighing, he walked to the fresh-kill pile, and ran into the leg of the deputy, Smoketail. Riddlepaw shook his head to clear it and looked up. Smoketail smiled at him.
"Hey Riddlepaw. Is there something wrong? You look like you've just seen a slaughter!"
Riddlepaw shied away at that, but gathered up the courage to tell Smoketail about the other warrior's disobediance.
"Smoketail, while I was on patrol with Falcontooth, Scarheart, and Daypelt, we come across two SunClan cats by the border, saying that they had found a squirrel with our scent on it. I smelled it and they were right... but Daypelt yowled out denial and attacked them..."
As Riddlepaw told the rest of the story, Smoketail's eyes got a bit wider, and his paws began to twitch. When he finished, Smoketail nodded.
"Thank you Riddlepaw, although I already know about the squirrel."
This confused Riddlepaw, and he tilted his head. Smoketail explained that Snowpaw had told Oakstar and himself that she accidently went over the border and killed a BrambleClan squirrel. Once that was cleared up, Riddlepaw nodded, feeling bad for Snowpaw.
"She acted nobly like a warrior, and have you. Now I'll go tell this to Oakstar."
Smoketail meowed, running into the leader's den. After a few moments, Oakstar ran to the Highbranch, his claws unsheathed.
Looks like Oakstar's furious!
Riddlepaw thought.
"Let all the cats old enough to catch their own prey come gather beneath Highbranch!!"
Oakstar yowled, his voice was filled with anger and fury. Cats came cautiously to the tree in the middle of camp, sitting down and looking up at thier leader.
"Cats of BrambleClan, I've recieved a report that three cats have disregarded my orders! Scarheart! Daypelt! Falcontooth! Come forward!"
He hissed, and the three toms mentioned nervously walked forward.
"I'm VERY disappointed in you three. Your my senior warriors, you need to set an example! And show some respect towards your Clan leader! I hereby sentence you to apprentice duites for a moon!"
All three senior warriors murmured something, but they had to agree, so they nodded and slunk in the back of the crowd.
"Also, we have two new warriors to name."
Riddlepaw's ears snapped up. He looked at Smoketail, and the deputy nodded at him, smiling as he flicked his ears towards Snowpaw too.
"Snowpaw and Riddlepaw, come forward."
They both go tup and walked forward to Oakstar, paws twitching with excitement.
"Riddlepaw and Snowpaw, you're being named warriors today because of your honesty and loyalty to the warrior code, and also for your obidience. Do you both promise to protect your Clan even at the cost of your lives?"
Oakstar asked.
Riddlepaw and Snowpaw nodded quickly.
"We do."
Snowpaw said.
"Then I pronounce you warriors. Snowpaw, you will be known as Snowfeather. Riddlepaw, you will be known as Riddlecloud."
Riddlecloud and Snowfeather smiled as their names were lifted to the skies.
"Snowfeather! Riddlecloud! Snowfeather! Riddlecloud!"

CloudClan

"Are you sure about this Rainstar?"
Shrewfang asked, his amber eyes sparkling. Rainstar nodded and stood up. Shrewfang sighed and slowly got up as well. He grunted a few times when he did.
Shrewfang's getting old... is there an apprentice that has ay interest in a medicine cat?
Rainstar thought worriedly.
They made their way through the territory and crossed the SunClan border, getting closer to their camp. Rainstar then smelled blood.
Has there been a battle already?
Shrewfang scented it too, and murmured to himself. Rainstar couldn't hear what he was mumbling, but she didn't have time because they strolled into SunClan's camp. A few cats stopped and dipped their heads at her and Shrewfang. Then one cat with moss bound to his shoulder walked up to her.
"Greetings Rainstar. I'm Hailfur, what can I do for you?"
He asked.
"I need to speak to your medicine cat, Shimmerfeather, isn't it?"
Hailfur nodded at Rainstar, and raised his tail.
"I'll take you to her, but she's dealing with one of our warriors right now, Rosewing."
Rainstar's eyes grew wide.
Rosewing? Could she be the rose Deerstar was talking about?
Before she could give it anymore thought, Hailfur brought Rainstar and Shrewfang to Shimmerfeather's den. Rainstar gasped at the sight:
Shimmerfeather was looming over a light brown tabby with white legs and a rosey star shape on her forehead, but her fur was stained scarlet, and you couldn't tell her legs were white before they were so red.
"Shimmerfeather, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but Rainstar and Shrewfang are here."
Hailfur said. Shimmerfeather looked up, and Rainstar could tell that she had cuts and wounds too. Hailfur left, and Rosewing was sleeping soundly inbetween them.
"Shimmerfeather, do you know anything of this..."
Rainstar proceeded to tell Shimmerfeather the prophecy Deerstar had told her. Shrewfang's eyes grew wide and looked at Shimmerfeather for a response. The silver tabby she-cat slowly nodded.
"Yes, Deerstar told me this in a dream before the Gathering... but I have no idea why he wants you to help too. You're the leader of another Clan..."
Shimmerfeather stopped speaking when Rosewing twitched. Rainstar looked down and the rosey star shape was glowing on her forehead. Both medicine cats and Rainstar watched and listened as Rosewing talked in her sleep.
"One danger down, and there are many to come if the Rose isn't guided by the Rain and the Shimmering Feather...."
Then the light brown tabby fell silent. Rainstar looked at Shimmerfeather with amazement. Shimmerfeather looked at Shrewfang, and he nodded. Then three sets of eyes were glued back to Rosewing as she slept.

StormClan

Darkstar listened as Berrytail told him about the border skirmish between BrambleClan and SunClan. His blind blue eyes blinked, and he began to reconsider the attack he'd been planning...
"... and a warrior named Rosewing was badly injured."
Berrytail finsihed, waiting for Darkstar to reply. He stared at where he thought Berrytail was. For some reason the name Rosewing jumped out at him... but he couldn't put his paw on why it did or how it had any connection to him or his Clan at all.
"We shouldn't attack after all...."
He whispered to himself, hoping Berrytail didn't hear him.

starrose33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #12
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

*Purrs* That's me!
Old 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
Viva l'allegria!~

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

thats what you wanted, right?
Old 10-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #14
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Rosewing! Gaspeth! *runs around screaming*

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
Oh dear lord, Lollie
collielollie is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
Viva l'allegria!~

Chapter Three

SunClan

Hailfur paced outside the medicine cat den, wondering what Rainstar wanted to discuss with Shimmerfeather and if Rosewing was alright. The gash on his shoulder had stopped bleeding so he took off the moss but re-wrapped the cobwebs. He sighed with relief as the eight of the blood soaked moss was removed from his shoulder and continued pacing. Dolphineyes saw him and walked over.
"What are you doing, Hailfur?"
She asked, her head tilted slightly. Hailfur didn't look up and kept pacing.
"I'm waiting for Rainstar to come out of Shimmerfeather's den and for news on Rosewing."
He murmured. Dolphineyes flicked her tail.
"What happened?"
Hailfur took the time to tell her the whole story up until the point he was unconcious. Dolphineye's eyes lit up.
"Oohh.... so thats what happened... well Shimmerfeather said she'd be okay, so I wouldn't worry about it."
"But-"
"Unless of course, there's another reason you're worried about Rosewing."
Hailfur looked at Dolphineyes with a blank stare, confused.
"Huh?"
"Oh come on, Hailfur. You know exactly what I'm talking about."
She said, nudging him. Hailfur felt his ears get hot, and turned his back on Dolphineyes. He heard her chuckle and pad away. He turned again slightly, and upon seeing the blue-gray she-cat was gone, he sighed with relief and slumped to the ground.
What was Dolphineyes going on about?
"Hailfur?"
A voice behind him asked. He jumped and turned to see Shrewfang, CloudClan's medicine cat that had accompanied Rainstar, calling to him.
"Rosewing wants to see you."
Me? Why me?
Despite his thoughts, Hailfur went inside the medicine cat's den to see Rainstar and Shimmerfeather behind a thick lichen screen, talking in a hushed whisper. Shrewfang went to join them and left him in the paitent's cave. Hailfur noticed Rosewing, her light brown tabby fur stained with blood, and her white paws were a dark scarlet. Her eyes were closed, and if her chest didn't rise and fall he'd have mistaken her for dead.
"H-Hailfur?"
She meowed in a whisper. Hailfur placed his paw on hers for comfort.
"I'm here, Rosewing. What is it?"
"Wh-what happened at the border?"
"We were attack by the cowards of BrambleClan. I protected you, remember?"
He said, his blue eyes round with emotion. Rosewing looked at him with an unsure look on her face, her beautiful green eyes half open.
"You did? From the big golden tom? Daypelt?"
"Yes. Then when I was sure you were OK I let you fight on your own."
He said, memory of the battle flooding into his senses. Roseiwng smiled at him, eyes still dazed but alert- Hailfur could tell because her ears were pricked.
"You fought well, Rosewing."
"You did too, Hailfur. Is it weird to say that I'm proud of you?"
"No, not at all."
Old 10-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #16
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Oooohhhhh Hailfur <3's Rosewing but Hailfur doesnt know it yet......
Old 10-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #17

Magrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talent

i no i figured out the proph. 2 lollie. its kinda obvious that there in <3 and i nos whos ganna b star
Magrathea is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #18
Heatherblaze Of LC

Cool, Magrathea!! Im already chanting the new leader of SunClan's name
Old 10-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #19
Viva l'allegria!~

Ah, but something can always happen inbetween expect the unexpected
Old 10-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #20
Heatherblaze Of LC

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
Ah, but something can always happen inbetween expect the unexpected
*expects the unexpected* *starts screaming*
Closed

Tags
1st taggy by starry! :3, god is 100% awesome, jess wuz here!, mangocake101 was here, rosestar!!!!!!!!! :), rosewing!!, s e c r e t n i n j a, way to go besty!<3, ~l u n a k i t t y~, ♫sing4me a melody