Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
Viva l'allegria!~
Webkinz :)

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

Default ~*~ Chosen by the Stars ~*~ A Warriors Story

VM LIST:

Collielollie
Colliedog
Secret Ninja
Lunakitty
Mangocake101
Riddlecloud
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALLIGENCES:

SunClan:

Leader- ???

Deputy- ???

Medicine Cat- Shimmerfeather- A silver tabby with shocking green eyes and white paws.
Apprentice- Wolfpaw

WARRIORS:

Rosewing- A light brown tabby she-cat with white legs and a very rosey star shape on her fore-head; green eyes.

Hailfur- A white tom with blue eyes and black tail tip.
Apprentice- Rabbitpaw

Dolphineyes- A blueish she-cat with grey eyes

Dustclaw- A light brown tom with greenish grey eyes

Gorsetail- A black and white tom

Heatherfall- A black she-cat with heather colored eyes and white paws.

Stormhawk- A grey tom with brown spots all over and a white tail-tip.

APPRENTICES:

Rabbitpaw- A brown tom with a white chest; green eyes.

Wolfpaw- A black and silver she-cat with blue eyes and a white spot over her right eye.

QUEENS:

Birdfeather- A sunny gold she-cat with green eyes; Kits: Mintkit, Sagekit, and Moonkit.

CloudClan

Leader- Rainstar- A golen she-cat with stormy eyes and silver hairs on muzzle from age

Deputy- Foxfur- A ginger tom with fox-like markings and blue eyes

Medicine Cat- Shrewfang- A dark grey tom with amber eyes; formerly a warrior.

WARRIORS:

Fogleap- Light grey tom with green eyes and one brown paw
Apprentice: Cloudpaw

Silvertail- A silver tabby she-cat with black paws and ice blue eyes

Coldfall- A black and white tom with thin brown stripes down his tail; amber eyes

Rabbitfoot- A dark brown tabby tom with blue eyes

Thistlefur- A white tom with amber eyes, tail tip missing from a badger fight
Apprentice: Fallowpaw

Shadeclaw- A smoky black tom with green eyes and a large ego

APPRENTICES:

Cloudpaw- A white tom with brown stripes on his head and tail; green eyes

Fallowpaw- Light brown she-cat with white paws and blue eyes

QUEENS:

Mallowstem- A black she-cat with grey paws; expecting Coldfall's kits.

BrambleClan

Leader- Oakstar- Dark ginger tom with vivid green eyes and unusual white claws

Deputy- Smoketail- A dark grey tom with a stumpy black tail

Medicine Cat- Dappledleaf- Tortoiseshell, white, and black she-cat with amber eyes

WARRIORS:

Featherfur- Shy white she-cat with long silky fur

Daypelt- Golden tabby tom with very long whiskers; blind in one eye

Mousetail- Small framed brown tabby tom with a long tail and green eyes
Apprentice: Snowpaw

Scarheart- Bulky white tom with battle scars all over his body and blue eyes; deaf in one ear from a battle with a hawk

Falcontooth- Dark brown tom with amber eyes and white paws

Lionroar- A golen tom with half his tail missing.
Apprentice: Riddlepaw

APPRENTICES:

Riddlepaw- A grey tom with black flecks and white chest, legs, and black stripes on his tail; dark green eyes

Snowpaw- A white she-cat with dark blue eyes.

Queens:

Azeliapetal- A russet colored she-cat; expecting Falcontooth's kits.

Fallenleaf- A ginger and white she-cat with blue eyes. Kits: Shrewkit, Skykit, and Slashkit.

StormClan

Leader- Darkstar- A blackish grey tom that is blind in both eyes due to old age

Deputy- Berrytail- Cream tom with a bright pink nose

Medicine Cat- Hawkclaw- A brown tom with tan patches on his fur and green eyes

WARRIORS:

Heatherclaw- A white she-cat with heather colored eyes

Emeraldeyes- A grey tabby tom with bright green eyes and a black fore-paw

Jadepelt- A snowy she-cat with a greenish tint in her pelt from birth and green eyes

Sheeptail- Fluffy light grey tom with amber eyes and a torn ear

Grassclaw- Black tom with greenish claws from an illness as a kit and blue eyes

Reedfeather- A russet tom with amber eyes

Plumfrost- A stormy grey she-cat with blue eyes and a purple tail tip
(stained from a berry as a kit)

Prolouge

The night was crisp and clear, the perfect night for a Gathering. The soft pat of paws echoed through the trees as cats amde their way to the Spilt Oak, which was an old, sturdy oak tree that had spilt into four separate parts. A large group of cats were beneath it, looking up at the three cats who were preched in three parts- one was empty. A dark ginger tom with vivid green eyes scored his claws on the tough bark, leaving deep scars.
"What's taking SunClan so long?"
He muttered, causing the cats below to start murmuring to each other as well. A golden she-cat with stormy blue eyes turned her head to him, her eyes shining in the moonlight.
"Give them some more time, Oakstar. Maybe they had a last minute crisis?"
She meowed, her tail wrapped neatly infront of her fore-paws. A grey tom with blind blue eyes faced the she-cat.
"Whatever it is, if they don't come soon, we shall start without them."
He said impaitently. The golden she-cat shook her head once more and locked her blue eyes with his sightless ones.
"There is still time in the word 'soon', Darkstar. Have a heart."
She meowed. Suddenly a yowl rose up from the crowd below them.
"Look! Its SunClan!"
Every head turned to see another group of cats coming to mingle with the others below the Split Oak. Yet no cat came to join the three that were perched in the tree. Darkstar and Oakstar looked at the golden she-cat with sneers on their faces.
"Deerstar isn't here, yet SunClan has come. Have anything to say about that, Rainstar?"
Darkstar asked, his jaws twisted in a satisfied smile. Rainstar held her gaze with the blind leader.
"But neither is the deputy... but the medicine cat has come."
Rainstar remarked as the silver tabby she-cat came to sit with the three leaders. She looked nervous, but her voice was smooth as water over river rocks.
"Greetings Oakstar, Darkstar, and Rainstar. I'm afraid that Deerstar and Spottedwhisker have been killed by a fox. It saddens us all."
The wise medicine cat said, her head hanging in greif. Rainstar's tail brushed the medicine cat's flank reassuringly.
"StormClan grievies over them, Shimmerfeather."
Darkstar said, his gleaming blind eyes on the medicine cat as he spoke, blinking once. Oakstar nodded in agreement.
"So is BrambleClan."
"And CloudClan. Just know that they both watch over you and SunClan. May StarClan light your path brightly."
Rainstar meowed, her heart sinking at the news of Deerstar's and Spottedwhisker's deaths. She could detect the faintest trace of the former SunClan leader, and she saw the tan tom looking at her with his amber eyes locked on a cat in the crowd.
Rainstar followed the StarClan cat's gaze and saw who he was looking at.
A young tan tabby she-cat with a rosey star shape on her forehead was looking up at the medicine cat with grief for her leader and deputy.
That's who Deerstar wants for SunClan's new leader? She's so young!
Rainstar looked back at the starry cat, and he nodded, then murmured just loud enough for her to hear:
"After the sly fox has stolen from the Sun, peace will come to the Clouds, Brambles, and Storms because of the graceful Rose.
Watch over the Rose, Rainstar. You and Shimmerfeather must protect the Rose from dangers that will come to the Sun."
Then he vanished out of sight.

Last edited by starrose33; 11-22-2010 at 02:43 PM..
starrose33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ~*~ Chosen by the Stars ~*~ A Warriors Story

I know what the prophecy means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story!!
collielollie is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
Viva l'allegria!~

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

Thanks Lollie! I'm writing the first chapter right now! Its long
Old 10-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #4
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
Thanks Lollie! I'm writing the first chapter right now! Its long
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, new chapter on Dappled Moonlight!!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
Viva l'allegria!~

Chapter One

SunClan

Rosewing lifted her head from her paws the next morning in the warriors den. She had gone to the Gathering with the depressing news of her leader's and deputy's deaths in her mind. Sighing, she stood up and shook out her light brown tabby fur, her rosey star shape shining in the morning's light. When she stepped into the camp, her green eyes were drawn to Shimmerfeather, SunClan's medicine cat, as she sorted herbs and flicked her tail.
Has she had a sign from StarClan about our new leader?
Rosewing thought, tempted to go ask the silver tabby, but she shook her head and looked around for cats to go on morning patrol with her. Hailfur walked up to her with his apprentice, Rabbitpaw, trotting beside him.
"Hey Rosewing, I was thinking of taking Rabbitpaw on a patrol. Want to come with us?"
He asked. Rosewing nodded, smiling at her Clanmate.
"I was just about to ask you the same thing, Hailfur. How about we ask Heatherfall to join us too?"
Hailfur nodded and Rosewing found the black and white she-cat by the fresh-kill pile.
"Hey Heatherfall, Hailfur, Rabbitpaw, and I are going on patrol. Want to come?"
Rosewing asked. Heatherfall nodded, gulping down the last of her mouse then getting up to join them. Rosewing took the lead, her head held high. Questions raced through her mind faster than she could answer them, but one stuck to her.
Who will be our leader? Hailfur? Dolphineyes? She was Deerstar's mate after all.
Rosewing's senses were alert as she checked the borders with her Clanmates. Hailfur remarked the border with CloudClan and BrambleClan, no cat bothered with the StormClan border because it was a fast-moving stream. Rosewing was about to tell Hailfur and Heatherfall it was time to go back when Rabbitpaw let out a shout.
"Rosewing! Rosewing! Look!"
The brown and white apprentice said urgently, gesturing to a sparrow that had a foreign scent on it. Hailfur cautiously went forward and gave it a sniff. His eyes flashed with anger and faced Roseiwng and Heatherfall, his teeth bared.
"Its BrambleClan scent! They've crossed our border and delibaratly hunted on our territory!"

BrambleClan

Oakstar looked out upon his camp from Highbranch as a gentle breeze blew by, ruffling his russet brown fur. He closed his amber eyes and swished his long tail, listening to his Clanmates talk about SunClan. He could feel guilt pang at his heart, and sighed solemnly. Then he let out his yowl to gather his Clan together to talk to them.
"Let all the cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highbranch!"
His warriors started sliding out of dens and stops sharing toungues to come and sit below him, ears pricked to hear what thier leader wanted to say.
"BrambleClan, I think we should leave SunClan alone for the time being."
His announcement left his Clanmates silent for a moment, then they began to murmur to each other. A voice yowled out in anger, but Oakstar couldn't find the owner of the challenge.
"Why should we? Its SunClan's fault for getting thier leader and deputy killed! I say we take charge and take some territory!"
A few other cats yowled in agreement, but Oakstar held firm and felt anger rise up in him. How dare his warriors challenge thier leader!
"No! I've thought about it, and we haev enough territory. If I ever find out about any warriors or apprentices of mine doing anything outside our borders..."
He trailed off, hoping to scare some of his warriors into thinking clearly. If they were going to challenge him then he might as well let them know what the consequences will be... or give them a few ideas of their own of what would happen. The BrambleClan cats all seemed to nod at each other, though a few looked nervous.
Good, then that means they got my message crystal clear.
"This meeting is dismissed."
Oakstar meowed, leaping down from Highbranch and to the fresh-kill pile. He pulled out a vole to eat when one of the apprentices, Snowpaw, walked nervously up to him, staring down at her paws with her dark blue eyes.
"Oakstar? M-may I tell you something important?"
She asked, her voice unsteady with nervousness. Oakstar gave her a reassuring smile and nodded. Snowpaw looked up at him, the fear in her eyes melting away to determindness.
"It's kind of important..."

CloudClan

Rainstar laid her head on her paws, watching grey clouds roll over the sky.
Looks like it's going to storm. I'll have to remind the patrols tomorrow to remark the borders.
She thought depressingly. Rainstar was staring to miss her friend Deerstar and his loyal deputy Spottedwhisker, they somehow seemed to be Rainstar's closest friends out of the Clans. Suddenly she heard Deerstar's voice whisper in her ear as he had last night when the Clans learned of his death and Spottedwhisker's death from Shimmerfeather.
"After the sly fox has stolen from the Sun, peace will come to the Clouds, Brambles, and Storms because of the graceful Rose.
Keep careful watch over the Rose, Rainstar. You and Shimmerfeather must protect the Rose from the dangers that will come to the Sun."
Rainstar snapped her head up and looked around, but she couldn't see Deerstar's starry shape anywhere. What did he mean by the "Rose"? It must be some cat in SunClan.... or StormClan or BrambleClan. Rainstar buried her muzzle in her paws, sighing. This was too hard! Any cat could be the "Rose" Deerstar was talking about!
But he said Shimmerfeather has to protect the "Rose" with me... and she's SunClan's medicine cat! It has to be a SunClan cat Deerstar's talking about... but which cat is the "Rose"?
Rainstar sat up straight again, and went to the medicine cat, Shrewfang, and found him eating by the fresh-kill pile.
"Shrewfang? I have a favor to ask..."

StormClan

Darkstar paced in his den, debating on if he should lead his Clan into battle against SunClan for some territory. It wasn't the same terrain as StormClan was used to- the wide open moor. SunClan was in a foresty territory with a few clearings, and he knew this because he asked his deputy and some senior warriors to scout out the territory before he made is final descision. Darkstar did want to scout out the territory for himself, but because he was blind, that wasn't an option.
Looks like I have some more thinking to do on this...
Old 10-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
Imagination...

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

ANOTHER new story huh?

well, so far so good.
Colliedog is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #7
Viva l'allegria!~

What? Theres nothing wrong with it Besides, I love writing, and now I have more free time to write, and my other stories have closed -_-
Old 10-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #8
Heatherblaze Of LC

Koolio! I <3 the name Shimmerfeather!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #9
Viva l'allegria!~

Thanks, I do too

New chapter up .... maybe tomorrow
Old 10-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #10
Heatherblaze Of LC

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
Thanks, I do too

New chapter up .... maybe tomorrow
Kk I added all of ThunderClan's cats on Dappled Moonlight... You're gonna freak
Closed

Tags
1st taggy by starry! :3, god is 100% awesome, jess wuz here!, mangocake101 was here, rosestar!!!!!!!!! :), rosewing!!, s e c r e t n i n j a, way to go besty!<3, ~l u n a k i t t y~, ♫sing4me a melody