Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
I <3 James Maslow
Webkinz :)

gwenstefani333 is a jewel in the roughgwenstefani333 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up yOuR MiSsIoN, sHoUlD yOu ChOoSe To AcCePt it- A story with a single moral, be happy with yourself... or you might have to save the Queen. CHAPTER 4 IS FINALLY UP!

A note to readers:

This story was solely written on the events of my life, with a twist that could have altered my life forever. I predict that sometime in the near future, the high-pitched faux accented voices of Laura and Isabelle will pop up in my head and give me advice about my next chapter, and if they don't, I'm afraid you'll have to unless my brain gets more ideas. I'm only kidding, of course... I'm heading into this story unplanned and I refuse to leave it if you like it.

Never tell me this isn't possible.

Because this may happen to you.

Chapter One

"This phone is harder than it looks." I mumbled, taking my finger off of the call app.
"Who cares? You don't need a phone right now." Isabelle urged me to put the phone down, begging me to help her pick out an outfit.
"Relax." I tried to soothe her voice. "You worry too much."
"I have every reason to be worried." She whined.
"Why?" I asked, thumbing the racks at Bergdorf Goodman's.
"Because," she huffed. "First, I'm not great at this whole 'singing-just-to-go-to-Disney-World' thing, even if you are. I've almost cracked twice, and I don't need Megan riding my back for this... she'll tell Mrs. MacGyver on me, and then Mrs. M will get mad at me, and then-"
"Megan isn't the queen of the world." I said, coldly. Megain Hills was about the most conceited person in my school. But without her, none of this would have happened. Remember that.
"So why do you take your anger out here?" I asked.
"Becaue if I don't even have the right outfit, Megan will make fun of me even more!" She gasped.
"Don't worry. Just wear something cute and there's no way she could make fun of you. Plus, maybe other girls will be wearing the same thing." I suggested. Isabelle cracked a smile.
"Laura, you may be on to something." She smiled.
"What am I on to this time?" I asked.
"Let's wear the same thing!" She blurted as we walked into the Ralph Lauren section of the store.
"What good will that do?" I asked, puzzled.
"We'll look like we go to a private school!!!" She exclaimed, like she had just invented oxegyn.
"Why would we want to do that." I droned.
"Look- haven't you wanted to pretend to be someone you're not? Even for just a week?" She begged. I considered the options.
My best friend Isabelle and I go to a public school. Well, there are 2 public schools in the district- one for girls and one for boys. Anyway, in my girl school- BPSG (Bellmaunt Public School for Girls) in Bellmaunt, NJ, (I'm in 6th grade and the oldest girls are in 8th grade) we have a chorus program. It's good. Fantastic- every girl in school (that would be the entire school population) is in it. It's so great, in fact, that we're sleeping over at the school Friday night and leaving on bus to perform at Disney World at 1 in the morning. We'll stay overnight at a Holiday Inn the day we start driving and eat dinner and lunch at various places, though we're supposed to bag a breakfast, unless we want to buy Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts or whatever at the rest stop we'll be stopping in.
Anyway... this wasn't a bad idea.
We'll be performing at Disney World for a whole week. Performing for a day, but staying for a week, at least. So why not pretend we're someone else? It was a good idea, so I stupidly said-
"I'm in." I smiled. I looked up and down the racks.
"What were you thinking about for outfits?" I asked. "It's going to be hot all week long, and private school uniforms aren't really that cool."
"Look!" She waved me over. Problem solved. We saw a white RL polo with a navy blue pleated skirt, a light looking navy blue blazer and white tennis sneakers. It looked totally like something a private school girl would wear, and it fell within performance attire- while we performed, we were required to wear a white shirt or blouse and a blue bottom. Perfection. We each bought a skirt and polo for every day of the week, and we could reuse the blazer and shoes every day. We even bought a navy blue Coach knapsack.
"I had so much fun today." Isabelle smiled as we left the store. "See you tomorrow night?" She asked.
"See you tomorrow night." I confirmed.
Saturday night- the night that begun my life as a private school girl.

"Ahahahaha!" I turned around at 7 o'clock Saturday night in the cafetorium with Isabelle at my side.
"Yes?" I asked sweetly to the blonde figure in front of us.
"Your pajamas are... CUTE," she said, pointing to my outfit- a skimpy tank top that said "One Tough Cookie!" and matching boy shorts and frog slippers. Isabelle wore flannel plaid pants and a white tee shirt, and puppy slippers.
"But maybe you should try covering your body next time?" She laughed.
"I'll try covering my body if you try covering your roots." I said. She gasped and checked her bleached-blonde head in the mirror as Isabelle cracked up. Megan snapped her contact shut while the speakers blasted "Calabria 2007" through the entire school. Most girls had run up onto the stage and started dancing and singing but others were either sitting on their sleeping bags and talking or eating pizza, or running around the school despite Miss Mahhey and Mrs. Macgyver telling them NOT to.
"You're HILARIOUS." She rolled her eyes.
"Thanks, I try!" I hissed.
"I can tell by your outfit that your always trying to make everyone laugh! That's why I came over." She said. I laughed with Isabelle that time.
"Well, here's another reason to laugh. You've got pizza all over your face!" I giggled.
"No I do-AHHH!" I smooshed my slice of pizza in her face.
"You. Did not. Just do that." she wiped some cheese from her hair.
"Did I do this?" Izzy laughed as she squirted her juice box in her face. Megan gasp-sputtered for a few seconds.
"You haven't seen the last of me!" She seethed with rage.
Izzy and I laughed and walked away as she kept calling after her revenge.
2 hours later, after everyone had eaten their pizza and juice, Brianna Mondellito walked on stage.
"Ok, who's ready to place some man hunt?" She asked. The entire cafeteria erupted in applause.
"We will start in just a moment. Until then, the kitchen will be open for you to pick out your grab bags." She smiled. Everyone lined up by the kitchen doors.
"What's a grab bag?" I asked to nobody in particular.
"A grab bag is just something the teachers give out every year to keep us entertained in the bus." An 8th grader pulled her hair into a bun, her words of confidence suggesting that BPSG has gone to Disney World before, and that I might be going next year. I asked, my heart pounding with excitement.
"So, we go to Disney World every year, huh?" I asked.
"Yuh-huh." She smiled and nodded. "I believe in high school you go too."
"Ok, sweetheart," Miss Nechtic, the school nurse and a chaperone, came over to me. "We're taking a vote. Would you rather watch the Star Wars series, the Harry Potter series, or every Disney-Pixar movie?" She asked.
"Every Disney-Pixar movie." I answered.
"Harry Potter." Izzy answered.
Finally, it was our turn to get our grab bags. We each got a drawstring bag that we were allowed to fill up with whatever we wanted- they had little slinkies, putty-eye plasic animals, little footballs, everything. I filled up my bag with all sorts of little toys and I got a pad with pencils and a flashlight as I was leaving.
Finally, it was time to play man hunt.
And oh, did I man hunt.

Chapter 2

"The rules are as follows." Brianna cleared her throat as she paced up and down the single file line we formed. "You are to hide... anywhere. Hide anywhere. In the building or on the playground. You can even hide in the forest. But don't go past the bridge and don't go deep into the woods. As we speak, Shannon Grazzano is counting you all off. 1s are seekers, 2s are hiders. Got it? The last one to be found wins. The first one to find 10 people also wins. (Shannons voice became louder as she counted off 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2...) Once Shannon finishes the seekers will count to 1oo and you all must find your space."
Shannon finally reached us. Izzy was a 1 and I was a 2.
"Good luck," I smiled as we went seperate ways.
"Good luck." She smiled back. Brianna blew a wistle and we all scrambled to find spaces. My immedeate reaction was to run down to the field and find a space behind the fence or something. What could I do? What would ENSURE that nobody found me? I looked around. In the top of the tower? Too obvious. Scrunched up in a ball in the soccer net? No, that won't work either... I climbed on top of the jungle gym when suddenly-
"Ow!" I whispered. I bumped my head on a tree branch. That's it! I grabbed the heavy branch and pulled my way up to the top of the tree. "Wow" I breathed. I could see the whole town! I stayed up there for what seemed like ages while the girls finally came out to search for everyone.
"Is someone up in that tree?" Someone asked.
"Can't be... how would she get up there?" Another girl giggled as I sighed a sigh of relief. Finally, Miss Nechtic announced on the loudspeaker:
"Will Laura Engleman please come to the cafetorium to pick up her prize?"
I inched my way down from the tree and onto the jungle gym and back onto the ground and ran to the building where I was greeted by raucous applause from everyone but Megan, who was picking at her nails on stage... she probably forced everyone out of their spaces, the little... ugh.
I hopped up on stage and bowed, and when I did, my flimpy brown headband fell off and everyone laughed still as I put it back into place.
"Ok" Miss Tribunale, a school mom, waddled onto the stage with two things- a tin of popcorn and an iTune's gift card.
"Alright" She smiled. "Megan, why don't you go first. Our first option is a tin of stale popcorn." she giggled. "Our second option is a $25 iTunes gift card."
"I'll take the gift card, puh-lease!" Megan looked at me with a smug smirk.
"You sure..."
"Yuh-huh."
"Ok, here. Laura, that leave you with the stale popcorn..." She giggled. I took the winter-themed tin and opened it. I gasped as I felt a box and pulled it out.
"...IN THE SHAPE OF A NEW IPOD TOUCH!"
My friends and I erupted in applause as I ran offstage and started immedeatly playing and putting on apps and stuff. It was going to be a good night as we party-d harty until 9:30 struck. Right in the middle of an hour-long Family Guy (I STILL can't believe we were able to get a live feed from channel 5 on the projector in the cafetorium!) and we had to go to bed... darn. Everyone said goodnight and went into their sleeping bags. Mrs. Nechtic had left, so naturally there were a few stray voices whispering about tomorrow, but most of us just decided to go to sleep.
Man, were we in for a surprise at 1 in the morning the next day.

Chapter 3

"G-E-T-U TO THE P, GET UP GIRLS, GIRLS GET UP!" I heard the 8th grade cheerleaders cheering on stage at 1 in the morning and I nearly jumped. They were still cheering as Mrs. Nechlic SHOUTED "Geeeet up ladies!" And a few girls ran in with bullhorns which got me giggling as I took my overnight Vera Bradely tote into the locker room. I put on my cherry-blossom ginseng shampoo, my Klorane conditioner, and put on some Bain de Terre root lifter and I barely had time to blow-dry so I simply put it up in a bun and put on my outfit- True Religion shorts and a Lucky shirt... and of course, my lucky Sugar flip-flaps and I put everything I owned besides my two trunks into my Vera Bradely tote. My heart pumped against my heart as I put on my finishing touches... Forbidden Rose perfume by Avril Lavigne... Estee Lauder lipglass... and of course, my Starbucks card in my Juicy Wristlet as well as my fully charged Iphone and Sidekick. I flipped my hair as I left the building. My immedeate thoughts were "thank GAWD I'm getting out of NJ". I sat down in the back of the bus with Izzy, the WAY BACK with the only 3 seater. I sat near the window and put my duffel in the seat between us and promised to switch off every time we left the bus for a meal or to go to the Holiday Inn and back. I was sitting there for nearly 10 minutes before finally, Mrs. Nechlic went onto the bus.
"OK" She said promptly. "We ask that from now until the time we get out of the breakfast place that you remain quiet so other people can catch up on their sleep. Tomorrow morning, following breakfast, we will immedeatly start the viewers choice, all the Disney-Pixar movies." Most girls cheered but alot of others groaned, too. "And also ladies!" She remembered, "No switching of seats without permission whenever we change routes." Some other people groaned.
"Notice the bathroom next to us." I whispered. "Go before the first rest stop. I'm starved so lets get a Cinabonn and some Starbucks when we get there." She nodded.
"That's brilliant!" She said.
"Hey," I said, "You just sounded British, you know that?" That really set us off. We were talking like English girls for like, an hour, and we got to the rest stop. Well, we decided against the Cinabonn, we definetly wanted Starbucks, so we went up to the kiosk together.
"Um, I'll have a lahtin-americahn cahffee," I said.
"And I'll have an iced-decaaff," Izzy said. I handed the lady our card and she remained totally un-phased, so I thought it wouldn't work.
"Maybe that was a bad idea." I suggested, taking a sip of my coffee.
"Y'think? Let's try it out on someone at breakfast." Izzy shrugged.
We did, actually. We pulled into a waffle house. I'll be honest, I didn't think it would be as good as it was. Thank gawd there was an exit at the back of the bus, or we would have tramped over people to get inside to claim our booth first.
"Can I help you ladies?" A waitress took out a pad.
"Right. Well, I'll stahrt with a glass of lemonayyde, please, and I'll ahlso have a chohcolate chip wahffle. With a side of baycohn." I added.
"And IY'LL HAVE a glass of iced tea and a chohcolate chip wahffle as well, but with a side of home fries, instead."
"Thanks ladies." She said as she walked away. She came back with our drinks, and finally, the question I was waiting for, but never prepared for, came out.
"So, what part of England are you lovely ladies from?"

Chapter Fohhr

"Lund'n." I said before Izzy could open her mouth.
"Oh, really? I have cousins up there." The waitress nodded and left.
I high-fived Izzy and we started giggling. But then her smile flattened.
"Won't it be hard to talk in a British accent the whole time?" She asked.
"If we don't want to any more, we'll just explain we lied because we wanted results. I mean, we're only gonna see the people we hang out with once in our lives, and that is IF we decide to hang around with other people the whole time." I said.
"I guess." She said. The waitress brought us back our food and we ate and paid and went back to the bus.
"OK." Mrs. Nechlic started. "We're going to start our movies now. Our first one is Toy Story. We will be going from the oldest movie to the youngest movie, AKA Up." (Toy Story 3 didn't come out on DVD yet)
Izzy and I were generally quiet on the trip, an hour or two was scattered with conversation from time to time, watching the movies, and keeping ourselves occupied with the little toys from the grab bags, and after every movie ended we'd have a bathroom break. That would be 2 since we finished 2 movies before lunch. Finally we pulled into a Dennys for lunch and we had to put on our British accents again to ohhrder ah cheesebuhhrgerr and lemonayyde, while Izzy ohhrdered ah grilled-cheese saahndwich. Then we started driving again. The movies got even more intense with every drive. My two favorite movies ever are Finding Nemo and the Incredibles. After those two, we basically just played dump, marry, date for an hour and then continued talking and it eventually evolved into a huge slinky war but that's not important. It took us 6 hours to get through the rainy, rainy, trafficky Carolinas, which I hated with all my heart, except for stoping at the South Carolina welcome center where we could see South Of The Border, but it looked gross. Other than that, I truly hated the boring, long Carolinas. Finally, we got to Georgia and we cheered. Georgia seemed beautiful. As soon as we got to Georgia, Mrs. Nechlic announced that we should get out our overnight bags, a pen and our money because we'd have to sign in with what hotel we were staying at and where we were staying for dinner as soon as we docked in to this MAY-JOR intersection under the highway with about 200 restaraunts and hotels. Once we got there, Izzy and I seriously flew out of that bus and we inhaled the fresh air. We decided we would have dinner at a place called Shoneys and then dock in for the night at a place that offered free breakfast at a Dennys attached to it. We got our room and unpacked our overnight stuff.
"This place smells clean." Izzy said.
"Nice and roomy, too." I said.
The Shoneys was amazing, we picked a true hidden gem. You see, Mrs. Nechlic didn't allow any snacks after lunch so we were starving, and Shoneys served an all you can eat steak-and-seafood buffet. The seafood buffet included fried shrimp, corn, hush puppies, salad, bread, soups, macaroni and cheese, and even BBQ ribs, and she brought out little steaks whenever we asked as part of the meal. The dessert was just orange and lime jello, but it was GOOD orange and lime jello and we paid the fare. After that, I couldn't believe everyone wanted to go to the Ruby Tuesdays or the McDonalds across the street. Izzy and I took our showers, brushed our teeth and went to bed. The next morning it was finally the day to perform so we put on one set of our uniforms at 5 and had breakfast at 6. It was early, but we were leaving at 7, so we figured... why not? At least this way we can have enough time to pack and watch TV before Mrs. Nechlic called our cells to let us know we were leaving. Most people were tired and cranky on the bus, but Izzy and I weren't. That day, we spent about 20 more minutes driving through Georgia when we got to Florida.
Oh, how beautiful it was to be in Florida! We stopped at Florida's welcome center and got free orange juice, and then we kept driving and before we knew it there was an abundance of palm trees- everywhere along the highway!
But before you could say, "noon", we were at the place we had to perform.
"Ok." I huffed. "We just have to get through this next hour and we're home free." We were in the middle of a mall and we weren't allowed to go to any stores for the next hour, and we could eat lunch at the food court whenever we wanted after the performance until they called us back for the results. Alternitavely, we could have waited to have lunch at Disney World like me and Izzy did, which is when I realized I was in the Disney Vacation Club... club level suites, I even booked an in room surprise for Izzy and I (you'll find out soon!) and I had tons of money to make this the best vacation ever... I got a warm feeling of happiness in my stomache and couldn't help but smile!!!!
This mall was about 20 minutes away from Disney World. After this, we would be spending the rest of the week however we wanted at Disney. Simple enough, right? It was show time. Or at least I thought it was.
"Evverybody BACK outside!" Mrs. Nechlic called. We all went back outside because there wasn't enough room in the mall (it was a really tiny mall) to perform, so we had to sit down outside on the grass. Me and Izzy sat together by a tree. We looked like those blonde twins from The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody, but we were brunette. We giggled and kept saying stuff like "The mah-awls were much prettier back in Englahnd." when suddenly-
"Are you guys serious-leh from England?" A group of girls came up to us and a red-headed girl flipped her hair and asked us a question.
"Yes, Lund'n ack-chu-lee." I smiled.
"Well, what school do you go to?" she asked. Man, what was with these questions?
"Worchestershire Prep." I smiled politely, thinking of Phineas and Ferb.
"So... where IS your school?" She asked.
"Lund'n?" Izzy and I giggled. She rolled her eyes.
"I mean HERE." She asked.
"They aren't here." Izzy seemed confident.
"Then how are you-"
"EXTRODINARY students have the ohp'r'tunity to perfom by themselves." She smirked.
"Oh." They said, taking seats.
"So you guys are like really good?"
"Ahbviously, or we wouldn't be here." I said. The girls giggled.
"I'm Debby." The redheaded girl said.
"Molly." A blondy said.
"Trinna." The third and final girl said.
"I'm Megan and this is my friend, Izzy." I said.
"Um, 'ello" Izzy smiled. She turned to me. "Megs, I do terribly love this Ahmerican version of 'Centarium', don't you?" She asked, holding up a copy of Seventeen.
"Oh, is that what you call Seventeen down under?" Molly asked.
"Molly, that's AUSTRAILIA." Trinna rolled her eyes.
"Oh." Molly looked confused.
"Ennnywayyy," I said. My eyes widened because the rest of our school was leaving.
"We need to get going, they may cawll us up soon."
"Oh, ok." Debby looked depressed. "Catchya at Disney?" She said.
"Totally!" I lied, hoping to NAWT see her. Izzy and I left. We had to get away from these people.
"Yeah! Bring on that pecan pie! Pour some sugar on it, sugar don't be shy!" I sang. I looked happy with a funny leopard-print dress, walking around the stage with my classmates dancing, I was singing "Big, Blonde, and Beautiful" by Hairspray. Finally, (since nobody wanted to be Edna, it was only me and this person) Megan came out in a red dress as Velma and started singing her part. Then it ended. I took a bow, then Megan hip-sided me out of the way. Finally, we had to sit down for another 10 minutes. Then... finally... as if all my prayers were answered, we got the final score.
"And for their lovely rendition of Hairspray, Bellmaunt Public School For Girls gets a 10 out of 10!!!" The MC called. I was ushered up to get the trophy.
"Congratulations, Bellmaunt, you're on your way to Disney!" He shouted. We ran out of the room, I handed the trophy to Mrs. Nechlic.
Finally, we were at Disney.

Chapter 5
"I don't wanna put the hurt you! But you better believe me when I tell you that I've finally got the dirt on you!" Me and Izzy were simultaneously snapping and giggling as we sang Busted from Phineas and Ferb. I was Candace and Izzy was Vanessa.
"GOES B-U-S-T-E-D YOU ARE BUSTED!" We finished. Mrs. Nechlic and some other kids giggled.
"What else should we sing?" I asked.
"How about the WE'RE HERE song!" Mrs. Nechlic said with growing enthusiasm. People jumped up and down to catch a glimpse of the "Welcome To Walt Disney" sign but Izzy and I just sat down and screamed! We drove into Disney and I took in everything I could... the vibrant-colored monorails on the concrete tracks over head... the signs saying "Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Polynesian Resorts Keep Left"... the Hess station that looked like a map... FINALLY WE WERE THERE!!! We could see a sign that said "Welcome Home" and my heart soared... we were staying at the Contemporary resort, and I could see the arch-shaped building. I scrambled to find a bellhop and signed in. Then I checked in with Mrs. Nechlic.
"Ok," She said "Room 205... Bay Lake Tower... WAIT! Did you book with a Vacation Club membership?" She asked.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"Lucky! Have fun ladies, and remember, CALL ME WEDNESDAY so I know that you're OK, ok sweetheart?" she asked.
"Wednesday. Got it." I confirmed and we ran off. We took to the 4th floor and crossed the sky bridge to our room.
"Here it... isn't." I giggled as I refused to open the door, but Izzy pushed me into it.
"EH. MA. GAWD." We gasped. It had like 4 bedrooms, a TV room, a full kitchen, 3 private bathrooms, and a panoramic view of...
"THE MAGIC KINGDOM!" Izzy screamed.
"No way!" I gasped as I looked out the window. I could see the castle, thunder mountain railroad, astro-orbiter... EVERYTHING! I giggled pure happiness as I saw the vibrant green monorail fly across the track that went through the hotel.
"What is all THIS?" Izzy said with a smile. The special surprise I booked online for the room.
On the bed was a huge mickey and a huge Minnie, some balloons, a present with mickey glove, some chocolate bars, and an autograph pad and pen.
"Aww!" Izzy hugged me. "Thank you! This is gonna be the best TRIP EVER!" She giggled.
"Ok, well, in order to make this the best trip ever, why don't we go to the pool and then Downtown Disney tonight so we can spend the whole day tomorrow at the Magic Kingdom... that way we have something awesome to look forward to." I suggested.
(kk soooo sorry chikkys but I gotsta stop writin now b back lay-tah!)

Last edited by gwenstefani333; 10-18-2010 at 04:20 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Default Re: yOuR MiSsIoN, sHoUlD yOu ChOoSe To AcCePt it- A story with a single moral, be happy with yourself... or you might have to save the Queen. CHAPTER 3 IS UP IN THIS HIZZLE!

Cool story!! I like it
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
I <3 James Maslow

Default Re: yOuR MiSsIoN, sHoUlD yOu ChOoSe To AcCePt it- A story with a single moral, be happy with yourself... or you might have to save the Queen. CHAPTER 3 IS UP IN THIS HIZZLE!

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSherbert
Cool story!! I like it
Mmm thanks luvv
Old 10-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #4

Magrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talent

Default Re: yOuR MiSsIoN, sHoUlD yOu ChOoSe To AcCePt it- A story with a single moral, be happy with yourself... or you might have to save the Queen. CHAPTER 4 IS FINALLY UP!

pretty cool and funny
Magrathea is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #5
I <3 James Maslow

Default Re: yOuR MiSsIoN, sHoUlD yOu ChOoSe To AcCePt it- A story with a single moral, be happy with yourself... or you might have to save the Queen. CHAPTER 4 IS FINALLY UP!

View Post Originally Posted by Magrathea
pretty cool and funny
Thanks you luvvy, new chappy up soon, I'll VM you when it happens.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #6

Magrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talentMagrathea has lots of talent

Thanks! I tagged you. "siimplay ahmazang!"
Magrathea is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #7
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Ooh that was great!! Keep it up
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
I <3 James Maslow

Awww, I luvvv you guys
Old 10-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #9
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Can't wait for the next chapter
398256501 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #10
I <3 James Maslow

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
Can't wait for the next chapter
Mmmyupperz its up right now
Closed

Tags
disney world, london, private school, rainbowsherbert was here!, rich, self-confidence, siimplay amahzang lol