Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2015, 11:43 AM   #41
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ
Webkinz :)

mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master
mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master

Default Re: THE YOLO PANTS ADVENTURES (warning: excessive yolo pants :D)

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
(also, mother of smurf, that banana)

Ha ha. I'm awesome.
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #42
arrior cat Cometstar

closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness
closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness

It's usssss ah I love it! <33
And ohmagosh Jules you made him say he missed ussss which is so awwww cause of how things are today y'know ;~;
Bob is rudeeee xD We got tons of purpose! >:c
The epicaltastic yolo pants of wisdom and power and magic and stuff are RIGHT THEREEEE OMG :O
closaysmeow2 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2015, 11:19 PM   #43
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Awesome update
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 07-12-2015, 08:52 AM   #44
◇たすけられた。

kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million
kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million

(#bananaswag)
(Course it issss you guys had to be in there somewhere right <3)
(AND YES OMG, I MADE HIM EVEN NOT SAY IT DIRECTLY WHICH WAS SORTA PART OF THE METAPHOR I GUESS YAY)
(Yes you have tons of purpose opening the lame door)
(*insert cynical Bob quote here*)
(glad you like it <33)

Chapter 11
Hello, everyone.
*everyone but Bob and Lucy flops over in reverence at the epicaltastic yolo pants of wisdom and power and magic and stuff*
Woahhhhhhhhh you're so fancy
Why did everyone flop over
*laughs* Lucy, this is not my true form. I assume the form of a fancy unicorn to prevent my true fanciness from blinding and possibly killing you.
Well that's comforting isn't it
*motioning to the others* You can stand back up now.
*they stand up*
My evil cousins have been completely obliterated by the mere opening of this door, and the pool has been opened.
So we don't have to work here in the tunnels anymore?
We can live normal lives?
Yes! I will no longer need protection. My power shall ward off all evil now that yolk pants and yodel pants are gone.
Oh my gosh, we haven't been normal since 19939320oek!@f∆…œ!
It can't have been that long…
Seriously, how the pancake do you even pronounce that year?
Come on, be more excited! We'll never have to leave you again!
I might go cry
I guess I'll be a normal cat who doesn't talk anymore… *sigh*
You can keep your magical speaking form if you wish.
YAY!
Is anyone going to point out the fact that this story has 11 chapters
Shhhhh there's an epilogue and there will probably be a sequel okay just be patient

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 07-29-2015 at 01:41 PM..
Old 07-12-2015, 10:06 AM   #45
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master
mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
Is anyone going to point out the fact that this story has 11 chapters
Shhhhh there's an epilogue and there will probably be a sequel okay just be patient
SEQUEL!
Old 07-18-2015, 03:55 PM   #46
◇たすけられた。

kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million
kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million

Epilogue
2 months later, all of the characters except for the epicaltastic yolo pants of wisdom and power and magic and stuff live in the same neighborhood in complete peace and harmony. Nobody knows where yolo pants lives at, but it has obliterated every evil person in town and unintentionally caused all of the police there to lose their jobs. If anything, Bob has gotten more cynical, and Lucy has gotten more hyper. Dex and Lilly are married, and everyone (except Bob, Lucy, and Destiny, obviously) has found a job teaching at the local school, because it turned out that a lot of the teachers there were evil and had to be killed by the epicaltastic yolo pants of wisdom and power and magic and stuff, and replacements were found by choosing the first people who volunteered, because their town's system for everything is really lame.
They all were happy with their lives or whatever.
… UNTIL THE MAJOR CONFLICT IN THE SECOND BOOK HAPPENS
But I need to plan to write that for a bit so you can expect to see it soon, I'll notify you guys xD
lol why did you wait to write an epilogue
For… um… suspense
You were just lazy weren't you
No, shut up, Bob
Anywayyyyyyyy yeah the end, fin, owari, whatever
(anyone who bothered to read this story put the yolo in yolo pants thank you for your support)
Old 07-18-2015, 04:29 PM   #47
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

So sad that its over man
But sequels are good
Loved it, keep writing haha
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 07-18-2015, 05:12 PM   #48
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Bravo!
Old 07-18-2015, 11:55 PM   #49
arrior cat Cometstar

closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness
closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness

Yisssss <3
IT MADE ME HAPPYYY AND HEY HE HASN'T READ THIS YET I NEED TO FORCE HIM TO
I didn't know yolo pants would be like a character, ahmagashhhh *w*
19939320oek!@f∆…œ! heck yeah babe
The ending's funnnn xD Win
AND THE EPILOGUE OOOH I FREAKIN CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK 2
Me as a teacher, whoaaa just like when we first came up with yolo pants, yum
Thanks so much again for writing thissss SO AMAZING
closaysmeow2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
#eypowapamasftw, #uputtheyoloinyolopants, i invented eypowapamas, ily=i love yolopants, love me for my yolo pants, magical yolo pants!, teach me how to yolopants, yolk pants, yolo pants, yolo pants are creative, yolo pants are my life, yolo pants legacy, yolo pants never alone, yolo pants swag, yolo pants taste good, yolo ponponpants, yolole yolole yololeeoo, you only yolo pants once