Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #1
♫Call me Louise♫
Webkinz :)

Creepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Writing Short Stories

Hey guyz!

I just thought that we could share some stories we wrote, that is if u wrote any, lol. I have actually written 1, I would like to share it!

Welcome to Fear Park

Chapter 1
My heart pounded with excitement as I got off the bus. I just arrived at Fear Park, the most frightening place on earth. Oh wait, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Katie Durne. I have blonde hair and tan skin. I’m tall for my age, and I’m pretty skinny. I have blue eyes that sparkle sometimes. I received a invitation to attend Fear Park for a week. But I knew the minute I arrived at Fear Park, something wasn't right. Was it that the whole park was in the middle of nowhere? I saw a group of kids in the plaza. I ran over to the group to say hi. “Hi.”, I said, “My name’s Katie Durne. “What’s up?” “Nothing”, one of the kids said. He had short, brown hair and peach colored skin . He was tall and athletic looking. He looked like he could be a famous athlete or something. “My name is Jack Dickson. That’s my sister, Julie.”, He pointed to a short, brown haired girl. “I’m Allis Martin.”, said a girl beside Jack. She had wavy black hair and green eyes. Beside her were 2 girls and a boy. They introduced themselves as well. “So, how did you guys end up in Fear Park?”, I asked. “We all got invitations”, said Jack. “So did I!”, I said. “Do you guys wanna do something?”, I asked. “Sure. Like what?”, asked Jackson. “I just arrived here, so I don't really know what kinds of things you can do here. Let me check my map.”, I said. “How about the “Risk it All” ride?” “Sounds like fun.”, said Jack. “What about you guys. Wanna try that ride?” They all nodded. “Ok. I’ll lead the way.”, I said. We all started to head for the “Risk it All” ride. As we headed for the ride, a Fear jumped out from behind a food cart. “Would you like to try our Crab Ice Cream? What about the Snail Sundae? It will taste scarily good!”, he said. “No thanks, we're good.”, I said, but Jackson spoke up and said he'd like to try it. “I think I’ll try the Snail Sundae.”, Jackson said. “OK!”, said the Fear. The Fear handed Jackson a Snail Sundae. I saw weird disgusting things that looked like snails on the sundae. There were trails of slime all over the sundae. As Jackson ate the sundae, I opened my mouth in horror. I closed my eyes and turned away. It was too disgusting to watch. I heard Jackson slurping away on the sundae. Then, as I opened my eyes, and turned back to look at Jackson, I saw that he had eaten one of the “snails”. As he crunched away on it, I saw that it wasn't a snail, it was chocolate shaped as snails, coated with a hard frosting substance, and the slime was just jelly. The Fear saw me sigh with relief. “That’s the fun with Fear Park! You never know what’s going to happen next!”, said the Fear. We all decided to try a Snail Sundae. Then we bounded off to go to the “Risk it All” ride. As we arrived at the ride, a Fear greeted us. “Hello! Would you like to try the ride? It’s free!!”. We all nodded in agreement. We all hoped on. As we were getting on, I saw a Fear. He was looking at me trough thick dark glasses, just light enough to see his eyes. I knew that this would be the weirdest week of my life.

Chapter 2
The next day I woke up to a strange sound. I was staying in the Bloody Inn, so that’s not unusual. I sat up and tried to figure out what that sound was. I thought it was a stomping sound, but I wasn't sure. I tried to go back to sleep, since it was still dark outside. I slid under the covers and try to drown out the sound with happy thoughts. There were not many, but I tried my best. The stomps grew louder, until I could here them even with a pillow over my head. Then the door creaked opened slowly. A Fear with a machete walked in and broke everything in sight. He laughed an evil laugh. My eyes adjusted to the dark light. He looked like the Fear I had seen yesterday! I shivered with fright. He came closer and closer to me. This is the end, I'm not gonna make it, I thought with fear. Then the Fear swung the machete at me.

Chapter 3

I sat up and screamed. I shook myself hard.
It was all just a dream, I thought, Just a dream. I started to get dressed. When I was finished getting dressed, I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it. “Who is it?!?!”, I screamed. I like screaming. It calms me. So whenever there’s an opportunity to scream, I take advantage of it and scream. “It’s Allis, and you don't have to scream.”, she said. LOL, I thought, She didn't know how relaxed I would be that day. I opened the door and let Allis in. She told me she wanted to talk to me about something. She said she thought Jack was a spy. I laughed. “Why would Jack be a spy?!” Allis shrugged. “Just a guess.”, she said. “OK, where did you get the idea he was a spy?”, I asked. “I don't know.”, Allis said. “Um…”, I said uncertain of what she said. “So, you're saying that you just considered he was a spy for what reason?”, I asked. “Maybe..”, Allis said. That didn't really answer my question but I could see that her cheeks were blushing with embarrassment so I didn't say anything. For some reason I actually thought that Jack could be a spy. I shook my head hard from those thoughts. That can't be true, I thought, It’s impossible! “Allis, Jack is NOT a spy! Please understand Allis!”, I said. I wanted to shake her hard and scream in her face that Jack wasn't a spy, but I controlled myself. It was hard, but I could do it. Instead I said to her, “Allis, that’s your opinion. We ALL have our own opinion. And that one is your. Do you understand?” She nodded. She looked like she might cry. I pushed her out before I felt guilty. Too late. I felt guilty. Why did I push her out???? I opened the door to see if she was still there. She wasn’t. But I found a piece of paper on
the floor in front my door. I wondered if it may be dangerous. I thought about it again. A piece of paper? Dangerous? I'm probably going crazy. I picked up the piece of paper. That’s when I regretted ever even coming to Fear Park..

Hope u liked it!!!!

PS feel free to share ur stories here!!

Last edited by Creepy2064; 07-09-2013 at 01:10 AM..
Creepy2064 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Writing Short Stories

Scary! It's a good story so far. I hope you write more!
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
♫Call me Louise♫

Creepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledgeCreepy2064 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thx! Feel free to post ur own story if u make one!~!~!
Old 07-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #4
Calsno

Calsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicness
Calsno is epic beyond epicness

I'm writing a LONG story but I thought I would post my opening

My story is about a girl named Leigh Fran, she is 16. Then a new boy named Ash moves in next door. They fall in love, and he ends up saving her life. A man as Leigh calls him the shadow. Attacks Leigh trying to get her. He ends up killing her whole family, shoots Ash, and sets her house on fire. The worst part is the shadow is really her grandpa who went crazy after her grandma died. Ash lives, takes care of Leigh... until the next book heehee!
(this is just a sloppy thing but thats pretty much what happens)

Spoiler: show

My Opening

My name is Leigh Fran. I’m sixteen and live with my parents. We live on a 190 acre farm. It’s about 30 minutes from the small town of Oak River. We moved to Indiana from Texas four years ago.
My papa has brown hair, blue eyes, and a beard. He loves farming; it’s his life and his way. My mama has a sweet caring heart, but sometimes forgets to show it. She has pretty brown hair that runs along her back, and yellow eyes that bring the sun into every raining day. I have an older brother name Joe; he is married and has a daughter. Joe has brown hair, and yellowish eyes like our mama His wife’s name is Sue; she is super sweet and the best sister-in-law ever! I love her short red curls that hang above her shoulders, and her bright green eyes highlight everything she wears. His daughter’s name is Joan; she is very shy but loves to talk when she gets to know you. She has reddish brown curly hair, and to our surprise brown eyes. Everyone thought she would have yellow eyes like he papa, but her eyes are pure brown.
The last member of my family is my grandpa; Vinch. He is well not the best, its not that I don’t like him it’s just that ever since my grandma died he has been going and getting himself *****. We tried to help him but we now see it’s hopeless. He gave up on God, and he gave upon us. We don’t talk to him anymore, but I wonder how he is doing.
I thought that my life would always be this way, just me and my family. I learned different! This is my story and I will tell you one thing, this is something you should never forget!
Life is a maybe, Death is for sure.

I'm on chapter 7 page 80 something... Longest thing I have ever wrote.. and still going

Last edited by Calsno; 07-18-2013 at 06:03 PM..
Calsno is offline Female
Old 07-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #5
♫Call me Louise♫

Nice story!! I hope u write more! I rlly wanna hear the rest!!
Old 07-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
Calsno

Calsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicness
Calsno is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Creepy2064
Nice story!! I hope u write more! I rlly wanna hear the rest!!
Okay maybe I will post some more
I'm on chapter 9 page 89 or something.. over 19,000 words
Calsno is offline Female
Closed