Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #21
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Writers Checklist! Make Sure You Have All The Qualities Of a Great Writer Here!

Hello hello anybody there?! Yoohoo!
Lyssa45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #22
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Writers Checklist! Make Sure You Have All The Qualities Of a Great Writer Here!

LOL! I like that! "Mood Swing Central!" I will do it with you! I promise!

Steph♥
SingerStar456 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #23
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Haha yeah!!
Ok...well actually you can print it out! I tried but it like..didnt come out good!!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #24
ponies188

horses123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lyssie,

Great tips. I think I might more around my chaps. so they are longer but it might screw up the readers. Any suggstions? Did you get the 5-2-2 meathod from Mr. Walker?

Samantha
horses123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:00 AM   #25
Puppy1996555

boyzRmylife102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for the tips!
boyzRmylife102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #26
Don't get knarky wit

View Post Originally Posted by horses123
Lyssie,

Great tips. I think I might more around my chaps. so they are longer but it might screw up the readers. Any suggstions? Did you get the 5-2-2 meathod from Mr. Walker?

Samantha
Thanks!
Well...it probably won't screw up the readers because if you add the amount of description and whatever that you have now in your other chapter, there shouldn't be a problem!
Yes....yes I did.

---------- Lyssa45 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Haha your welcome, thanks for reading them!

Last edited by Lyssa45; 12-07-2008 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #27
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hey Lyssie!
I copied and pasted it on Microsoft and printed it! I just made the lettering a little bigger. I started copying "Well this...." and ended with Now, you can..." I will give it to you tomorrow in school!!

Steph♥
Old 12-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #28
Don't get knarky wit

Ok!
If he's in a good mood we'll show it..if not..no way, hose!
Haha I just said Hose
Old 12-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #29
ctnf

Okay!! LOL! There is a 25% chance he is going to be in a horrrible mood! But, wouldn't this just make his day and eeveryone would get jolly ranchers and you would get a superstar cheer!

Ha! Hose!! LOL! Integers (Spelling??) Integrr!! (OMG, I just accidently typed this out "" and it looks like a face with a side tongue sticking out!! LOL! Cool!

---------- SingerStar456 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Ooh! It made the actual face! LOL!

Last edited by SingerStar456; 12-10-2008 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 05:49 PM   #30
Don't get knarky wit

Nope..more like a 75% because he was in an ok...warpath mood today!!
It's almost impossible to have 2 or more good days in a row! Haha nice!!

Tags
c h e e r i o, charis99, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, i'm awesome!, i'm broken inside d:, owl city, random to the extreme, writers forever!, you are beautiful(:, ~write what you love!