Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #21
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Angry Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 8 added** great if your looking for a laugh or if you simply want a mystery story

Chap 9. A while...
Weeks and weeks went by and me and Sandy became good friends and almost like sisters.
"Willow did you get an E-mail back from Staci?" asked Sandy pulling her hair back in a ponytail. "Yeah...but she already is doing something over winter break...Her new friend is coming over to go shopping and have a 3 night sleepover and the rest of the time she will be taking her dog to training classes..." I answered. "But she does that EVERY weekend, holiday, and break!!" Sandy said rolling her eyes and giggling softly to herself. "Did she really tell you she would always come up when she could?? Sounds like she would rather watch Spongebob repeats!" The remark was true but I didn't want to face it...Staci had made new friends.

Chap 10. E-mails

4:00 Jan 4th
Willow,
Why? I was really looking forward to seeing Miranda... ):
Staci
4:03 Jan 4th
Dear Staci,
I have not seen you in at least 3 months! Didn't you have a sleepover with Miranda yesterday?
I really want to see you and let you meet Sandy...I really Miss ya buddy ):
LOVE
Willow
4:45 Jan 4th
Willow,
I'm sorry but me and Miranda are BFF+Forever and I can't let her down by changing plans!
P.S. It was not yesterday it was last weekend...
Staci
4:46 Jan 4th
Staci please! I really want to see you! Last time I checked we where BFF+forever...your letting me down ):
LOVE LOVE
WILLOW
5:53 Jan 4th
... Willow.... I moved and things have changed .

I looked at the E-mail and I shut down my laptop...2 can play at this game.
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #22
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 9 & 10 added** great if your looking for a laugh or if you simply want a mystery story

Aww, poor Willow, but yay Sandy! xD
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #23
Romans 11:1

AAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 9 & 10 added** great if your looking for a laugh or if you simply want a mystery story

This is really cool. I like mysteries.
AAW528 is offline Male
Old 08-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #24
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Red face Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 9 & 10 added** great if your looking for a laugh or if you simply want a mystery story

Chap 11. Find a way to entertain yourself!
Me and Sandy sat in front of the TV as it showed the credits from the movie Splash (The seventh movie we have watched today...). "Any other good movies?" Sandy asked with a yawn. "Hmm... Well we have...Uh.... Cats and dogs....Cinderella story....WALL-E....Shrek 1, 2, and 3....Fishtales...hmm...any of those sound good?" I asked. "I don't want to watch any more movies." Sandy said. "We have seen a movie about every subject!" Suddenly there was a weird ringing noise that made Sandy jump and run out of the room. "Hello? I mean....keKe? Silo me ach..." I heard Sandy say and continue talking in her weird way. Suddenly Sandy ran back in and sat down on the chair wiping her forehead. "On second thought let's watch another movie...uh...uh...put in Shrek 2." Sandy said biting her lip and looking out the window twice. "Are you ok?" I asked. "S-s-ure right as rain! Hey lets have a gummy bear I saw some in the kitchen!" Sandy said dragging me into the bathroom. "Oops..wrong room.." she said with a short giggle taking me to the kitchen. "Girls!!? I need to run to wal*mart to get some dinner...You ok Sandy? You look warm...Here I will turn down the heater...Are you sure your ok Sandy? Do you need to take a nap?" My mother asked biting her lip and pulling out her purse. "Monkeys rock dudes!" Sandy said fainting and landing on a kitchen chair.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:40 AM   #25
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 11 added** great if your looking for a laugh or if you simply want a mystery story

Whoa...Poor Willow...What's going to happen to sandy! GASP! lol
Old 08-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #26
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 11 added** great if your looking for a laugh or if you simply want a mystery story

Woah? Whats wrong? Poor Sandy
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #27

AAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to behold

I wonder what will happen next. . . *thinking* . . . *thinking* . . .
AAW528 is offline Male
Old 09-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #28
Whoviancoffeelover

More should be added tonight or some other time this week
Old 09-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #29
Whoviancoffeelover

chap 12. We have to find him!
"Sandy!" Me and my mother both said at the same time. "Sandy? Are you alright?" I asked a little bit scared. "My....Brother....missing.....mother....coming.....to.....get........me..." Sandy whispered half asleep. "What? Your mother is coming here?" I asked a little shocked. Sandy blinked a few times and sat up straight. "We...HAVE..T-t-t-o..find him!!" She said her eyes big. "How?!" I asked shocked. "We h-h-HAVE to find him!" she repeated getting up and slipping on shoes and a coat.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:09 AM   #30

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 12 added** great if your looking for a laugh or if you simply want a mystery story

She's really weird. . .
AAW528 is offline Male
Closed