Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Question Willow's mailbox **THE LAST CHAPTER ADDED* Feedback is welcome. Check it out!

And I'm not waiting for mail...
"A mailbox can't change somebodies life!" Laughs that mean girl at school. "But I know it can. You see if mine hadn't caught my attention one lonely night I would just be another normal girl. I would have never met Sandy...learned the truth about my father, Or have this crazy story to tell you."

Willow Shank is just a girl who lives in a single parent only child family (Or so she thinks....), who lives in Ohio, has brown hair, a closet full of T-shirts and jeans, and misses her friend who moved away... Then she meets her... That Sandy (is that even her name?!) who at first Willow thinks is a pest and strange... But Sandy takes Willow across the USA searching for Sandy's brother who has gone missing and brings her on a wild trip full of major shocks, mystery, Laughter, and friendship.

Input from fellow readers...
Quote:
This is really cool. I like mysteries.
Quote:
I agree lefty.This is an awesome story!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
OOOhhh ! Amazing story!!!
Quote:
Great Story! Wow! I never ever would of imagined that would happen! LoL
~ chapter 1 on post 4 just scroll down~
Please rate and let me know if you want VMs letting you know I have added chapters!

P.S. This story is dedicated to hp1010

My next story will be called "The shell necklace" Keep your eyes open for it

Last edited by Fairmaidenbmt; 01-14-2010 at 06:08 PM..
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
Romans 11:1

AAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Willow's mailbox

Hey cool, it's up. And I get first post !
AAW528 is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 08:36 AM   #3
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

tee hee its dedicated to me ( in a good way)
Old 07-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Chap 1. Another normal night
I sat at my laptop typing a E-mail to my buddy Staci who moved a few months ago. The E-mail went like this so far.

Hey Staci!
Nothing much is going on what about you? Today we went to wal-mart to buy dog food and milk... I miss all the sleep overs we used to have when you still lived close by... Nothing ever happens here, but I bet you have some amazing story to tell me about your dog jumping rope or your 2 month old sister spelling personification... Write back Staci and please come see me over the summer some time (:
LOVE WILLOW

It was pretty boring but that is how a bunch of my E-mails are like. I sighed and glanced at the clock that read 11:45. I jumped out of my bed and looked out the window to see if the moon was full and was delighted to see that it was. I watched the stars with wonder not caring that my long hair was in my face. "Willow turn off the lights and go to sleep!" Yelled my mother up the steps. I glanced over at my door and was about to get up to turn off my lights when I heard a crash.

Last edited by Fairmaidenbmt; 11-24-2009 at 11:59 PM..
Old 07-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 1 added** great if your looking for a laugh

interesting so far....
Old 07-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 1 added** great if your looking for a laugh

Aww! Thats good!
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
Whoviancoffeelover

Chap 2. Glances and guesses
I swirled around until I was facing my baby mice (Poppy and Mrs. Frisbey) to see if their wheel had fell over (always happening) and that was what made the crash.... Their wheel was upright and in place. I walked over and pat Poppy on her head lightly looking all over my room to see what might have made the crash. When I didn't see anything I ran down the steps to where my mother sat watching the late night news. "Young lady what did you break this time?" My mother asked. "I didn't break anything mom I heard it too" I said. Finally I looked out the window and I saw smoke! The smoke rose above my Mailbox!!! It was on fire!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:20 AM   #8
wish upon a
Banned

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 2 added** great if your looking for a laugh

WHOA!! i like it!! great job!!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

Default Re: Willow's mailbox **Chapter 2 added** great if your looking for a laugh

Woah! That just took an awesome twist in the story line! ♥ it!
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #10
Whoviancoffeelover

Chap 3. hi....why?
I ran out side grabbing the hose and spraying my mailbox with it faster then you can say "Hi....why?". As soon as the fire was put out I heard something coming from my mother's favorite bush...It was somebody talking! I backed up and stared at the bush leaning down and peering into the leaves. There sat a girl. Worried and scared, with her long as can be hair covering one of her eyes she sat talking into a cell phone thingy. I could not understand what she was saying... she sounded like she was specking french with a twist of Chinese mixed in. She finally noticed me. For a moment she looked more scared then a kitten then she stared at me for a moment and grinned "Hi girl I sorry about your box thingy I........ umm......I crashed into it in my...driving thing that take people to place..." She said looking proud of herself. "Uh..hi..who are you and where is your so called driving thing that takes people places?" I asked confused. "My name is...........uhhh........." She said looking into a book. "Sandy...Kate...Miller...and my drive thing is not here at the moment...." She finished looking proud of herself again. I didn't know then but this girl turned out to be stranger then a catfish that is best friends with a purple dog.
Closed