Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Thumbs up When You Switch Places With A Rock Star

Now, this story is likely to have a ending! Let us see the characters!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Sadie Samuels: Just a regular, plain, girl, until she goes to a Alexis Taylor concert. Reddish, brown hair that is kinda long. Tall. She is fifteen.
Alexis Taylor: A very famous rock star. Alexis bumps into Sadie in one of her concerts, and they look like clones. Reddish, brown hair that is kinda long. Tall. She is about to turn sixteen.
Felicity Taylor: Alexis's younger sister. Very oblivious to the big switch her sister made. Brown hair that is very short. Average height. She is eleven.
Phil Davidson: Sadie's mind's, figure like boy that guides Sadie throughout the story. He is tall, with brown hair that is very short. He appears to be around sixteen.
Giant Paul: Alexis's bodygaurd. He is kind've obese, but very strong. He has red hair, and is short. He is thirty-two years old.
More characters throughout the story! Pink is Alexis's point of view. Green is Sadie's.
Chapter 1: A HUGE, gigantic, beginning.
I was sitting in a seat on the subway, listening to it's powerful engine. I checked my texts. No recent ones. I put my phone away, and glanced at the screen by the door, my stop was next. I grabbed my bag, and headed towards the door.
As I walked out, a chilly wind hit my face. Oh well, it was New York. I walked to the concert, where Alexis Taylor was performing. I texted my mom as I walked closer and closer to the concert. As soon as I got there, I gave the usher my ticket, and headed into the huge building ahead of me.
I took my seat in the front row, while Alexis's stage was being set up. I sighed a sigh, which told everyone I was bored. Alexis came out, and some people started cheering. Alexis took a glance at me, than looked away. But she glanced again. She snuck down to my seat, and grabbed me by the hand. "What are you doing?!" I asked, well, yelled. We ran into a small closet, and Alexis flicked on the light. "Look in the mirror!" she said to me. I took a look, and so did Alexis. But, it looked like I had looked twice.
"See?!" Alexis shouted, "We're like twins! "This is, very unlikely to happen to, anyone!" I hesitated. I couldn't say anything. Alexis finally shouted, "Let's switch places!" I looked at her, like she was crazy. But she just smiled, and I said, "Okay..." Alexis smiled, and we changed clothes. Alexis was wearing MY sweats, and I was wearing a, gold, sequin dress. Alexis put her hair into MY messy ponytail, while I put my hair in some crazy French Braid. "Here's my phone." I said, as I handed Alexis my small, 2G phone. She handed me an iPhone! "What about your crazy, shouty fans? And the concert?" I asked Alexis, sounding desperate. "Giant Paul will handle the fans, and you have to give the fans the best concert YOU got." Alexis answered.
I walked to the area below the stage, and got on this lever thingy. It pulled me up, and before I knew it, I was on stage. Millions of fans were in that gigantic room. I got out Alexis's guitar, and started to play one of her songs. Our fans were screaming so loud, and I could see Alexis being a great me. I winked at Alexis, and she winked back. The fans got even more louder, when they saw me jump into the seat area. I let a couple kids sing into my microphone, and headed back to the stage. Being a rock star was, actually kind of, fun.
As soon as the concert was over, I threw a new, signed guitar to someone in the crowd. A little girl caught it, and she screamed so loud, I thought all the windows would break. We also threw some T-Shirts, dolls, albums. I could see why Alexis wanted to be a Rock Star. I headed into a limo, and texted Alexis:
Rocker: Go 2 the subway and get off at that prk acros frum Griffin Complexes.
Dreamer101: Ok! I needed to no where to get off. I did nt wnt to get us lost!
Rocker: Haha, funy! G2G!
"Alexis," Giant Paul said to me, "It was nice of you to throw some good Alexis Taylor stuff! Did you see that girl who caught the guitar?!" I nodded yes, and turned to the window. Tonight, I would sleep in a mansion, and live the life most girls DREAM of. Maybe I would talk to Alexis's friends. I turned to the window, and fell asleep. I had a long day tomorrow, a long day just for me. For me to live my dream!

Post when you wanna be on the Chapter Notification List!
poppilove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
peppergirl11
Webkinz :)

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: When You Switch Places With A Rock Star

ooh. cool. write more soon.
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #3
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Thank you! I just got up so, I'm really tired, and my mind is fried! I'll right more, later today!
Old 05-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned

Chapter 2: My New Life
I walked to the complexes. Sadie had just texted me her complex number, 4382. I opened the door, to a tiny, but lively, room. I walked down a hallway, and went to the door that said, Sadie's room.
I turned the light on. I saw a tiny (I MEAN tiny!) room. I flopped down on the bed, and got an outfit ready for, High School. I didn't want to go. I hadn't ever been to ANY public school! I was discovered at age 4. I went to Private Pre-School! I checked the clock, 11:27. I got into some pajamas, and got ready for bed. I switched the light on, and went to a nice dreamland.
When I woke up in the morning, I had forgotten I was in Sadie's room. I threw on the outfit I had for school, and did morning routines. I put my hair in a sloppy ponytail, and headed to the kitchen. "Mornin' Sadie!" a little kid said to me. She looked, like, 8 or something. "Mornin'" I said back. Her shirt said, Maddie on the front, so I assumed she was Maddie.
Breakfast was eggs. I eat it quickly, and drank most of my apple juice. I walked outside to the bus stop, and waited. Finally a bus pulled up. I got on, and took a seat in the middle. A couple more girls came on, and I hoped I wouldn't have to them. "Hi Sadie!" one said. Luckily, she had her name on her loose essay paper. It was Juliet. "Hi Juiliet!" I said cheerfully. She put the essay back in her bag, and she started talking to some guy.
The drive to school was okay, but it could've been better. I could have been in a limo. I walked into the High School. It was already crowded. Sadie had texted me the locker and its combination the night before, so I was all set. I opened the locker, and got Sadie's schedule. Homeroom was in room 225. I had to go upstairs. I rushed to the room.
Once I was in, the Late Bell rang. "Sadie!" a teacher yelled, "Sign this slip!" So I signed the Tardy Slip, and took what I hope was my seat. I got out my Science Book, and began to read page 126. I was bored. I finished most of my High School work when I was a Rock Star. Now, I was your average teenage girl. I sighed, and made the most out of the sad future I had ahead of me.
When class was over, I looked to see what class I had next. It was Art 1. In Room 133. That was downstairs. All this rushing was the most horrible thing in school. I wanted to be getting ready for a concert. Anything! Other than being Sadie. She was living the life. Well, my life. I got my supplies, and headed to Room 133.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned

Chapter 3: Living My Dream
"Try this!" Chef Galini said as he tossed me an apple pie square. "Yum!" I said politely. I grabbed my purse and called Alexis. "Lex," I said as she answered, "I wanna switch back.." She hesitated, but said, "No. I can't. I've got to learn how to be normal." "No! We're going to switch back!" "Okay! I don't wanta be a nerd anyway!" she yelled. I hung up the phone, and ate my breakfast. The doorbell rang. It was the Jonas Brothers! "Hey Lex!" Joe began, "Ready to record?" I was speechless! The Jonas Bros! "Uh, yeah!" I shrieked.
We walked to the recording studio, and I had to sing a song that Alexis wrote!
He was mine first.
He was the light,
That would shine
Through everything.
I sang the most beautifully I ever did. Next, it was NICK'S turn!!!!
You were the girl
That made the world
Spin 'round.
Nick was awesome! Eventually, the song ended. I was very awstruck that I got to sing with the Jonas Bros. Alexis called me, though! "SADIE! Ya still wanna switch?" "NO!" I yelled. I was SO happy! Nick walked me home! I almost didn't make it! "BBBBYE!" I stuttered. I was in love. "Hey GP!" I called. No answer. "Too bad!" I called again. Still no reply. I drew pictures of Nick in Alexis's room. I was going crazy!
I decided to go to bed. The Jo Bros and I hung out for like, the whole day. I did Night routines, and hopped under the covers. I dreamed that I was back home, with Mom, Maddie, and Juliet! I woke up crying. "I need to switch back!" I said to myself. I texted Alexis, and hopped in the shower. "That horrible nightmare!" I screamed.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I like it
It's really creative
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #7
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned

Thank you, tarsky!
Closed