Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
♥Call me Qt
Webkinz :)

QtPieSarah will become famous soon enough

Default A Webkinz Tail of Adventure

Chapter 1

Julie the spotted leopard webkinz was lonely and sad. She sat on an empty shelf all by herself. All of the other spotted leopard webkinz had been adopted. Except for her. She was discouraged and depressed. She heard footsteps come toward her. It was a little girl. "Mommy, can I have this one? I think she's cute." The mother walked over. "Sure you can, Honey. You can have whichever one you want." The girl picked Julie up and squeezed her. Hard. "You are perfect," she said happily. The mother paid for Julie and they went to the blue mini van that Julie assumed was the mother's. "We are going to have so much fun together!" When they got to the house the little girl set Julie on her bed and went to go play.

The next few weeks were wonderful. The girl played with Julie everyday. One morning Julie awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of the girl coughing. The nights after that were sleepless. The girl coughed terribely. A doctor visited the house and said, "She is terribely sick. There's not much I can do. She will most likely die." The girls mother covered her mouth with her hand and silent tears fell. The girl was unaware, she was asleep. But Julie heard and knew what this meant. Her relationship with the girl would end soon when it had barely begun.

Five replies and I'll post the next chapter!

---------- QtPieSarah added 22 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

no one likes it. i kinda expected this but no one is posting!

Last edited by QtPieSarah; 08-20-2008 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
QtPieSarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 01:09 PM   #2
♥Call me Qt

Default Re: A Webkinz Tail of Adventure

no one will reply! this is terrible. i hope they close this thread.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
♥Call me Qt

wow no one even replied yet. it's been like over a week

---------- QtPieSarah added 73 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

still no replies??? i don't believe it! this is like a record 4 story going the longest without having any posts.

Last edited by QtPieSarah; 08-30-2008 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-30-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Great story
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Closed