Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default A webkinz story

Here is Chapter one of my webkinz story. I am also in need of a title so if you have one let me know

VM list
onlychild1999
SoccerPlayer06
Spoiler: show

Chapter 1: Finally!
A Signature Lop Bunny Webkinz and her best friend (A Signature Labradoodle) were sitting on the third shelf in an Amazon warehouse. They had been there since the day that each of them were released from GANZ. The Lop Bunny was really excited! She had a feeling something great was going to happen.
“I wonder when we will be bought! Maybe a little girl or boy will buy us together and adopt us! And then maybe they’ll give us some cool Kinzstyle! And then they’ll give us some really cool names! What do you think?” the Lop Bunny said. She was the one that likes to be positive.
“I don’t know,” the Labradoodle said. “I don’t know the answers to any of that….”
I just hope we get bought together. The Labradoodle thought. It would just break her poor, positive, little heart.
“Look!” the little Lop Bunny said. “Look over there!”
“Where? What?”
“Over there! It’s a lady!”
The bunny was right. It was a pale woman talking on her cell-phone, she looked a little bit chubby and her hair looked like brown cotton candy. She was wearing all tan clothes, tan shirt, tan hat (That said Dirty Jobs on it), and even khaki pants!

“Hi Jacky-bear! Are you having fun with Missy?” the woman said in baby talk. She seemed to be talking to a toddler. The Labradoodle caught a glimpse of the woman’s name-tag. Apparently, her name was Margie. “Really? Wow, you played Hungry Hungry Hippos? Sounds fun! Well, I have to go now Jack…..” Her son must have started crying because she said: “No, no! Don’t cry! Don’t you want some ice cream later….? Then you have to be a good little boy for Missy! I love you! Bye sweetie!” Margie finally hung up with her son. She turned towards the shelf that the Webkinz were on and pulled out a piece of paper.

She read: “Webkinz Signature Lop Bunny, Quantity One.” She reached up on to the third shelf, which they had lived for six months. She grabbed the giddy, little bunny and started to pull it towards herself.
The Lop Bunny gasped. I am finally getting out of here! OMIGOD! I can’t believe it! I told her something was gonna happen tod- she stopped. Her best friend might not be coming with her!
Margie put the Webkinz in a box and read off the same sheet. “Webkinz Signature Labradoodle, Quantity One.” She reached up to the third shelf, again, for the Labradoodle. Her hand slowly made its way up to the excited puppy.
OMIGOD! I can’t believe our luck! We aren’t going to be separated after all! OH YEAH! She thought excited as she was grabbed, yanked off the shelf, and dumped into the box with her BFF.
The Labradoodle whispered to her friend “I cannot believe that I’m saying this, but,” She paused, and then she continued. “Ahem.” She quietly cleared her throat. “You were right.”
“I know I was right! I keep telling you my feelings are always right.”
Margie started walking away from the shelves and to the packing table

Last edited by kpk4803; 12-17-2011 at 11:09 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
dude this is SICK
Webkinz :)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Default Re: A webkinz story

Nice start! Can you please VM me when you add more?

Sierra
Old 12-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

OKay! Thank you!
Old 12-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Wow, great start! Can't wait for more! Please add me to the VM list!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
Gifted

Thanks Jess
Closed