Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Default Warriors: The Cold Prophecy ~New book coming soon!~

Click the image to open in full size.
Warriors
The Cold prophecy

Book 1, Jumping stars

Summary:
Ever since Rainstar disappeared and many moons past, long forgotten, and yet Wildpaw, Dapplewing and Goldshimmer still remember. Young Wildpaw, Dapplewing and Goldshimmer have been haunted by a prophecy... that could change the fate of the clans. Goldshimmer starting as a paw, haunted by cold chicken, Wildpaw haunted by talons, and Dapplewing haunted by another strange "disappearance". As a fox family lurks near the camp, Cats are terrified and decide that, that is the reason of the strange disappearances. They send Wildpaw, Dapplewing and newly named Goldshimmer to figure it out, but that's where it starts... and haunted the past of the clans.

Allegiances

LightningClan

Spoiler: show
Leader
Rosestar~golden she-cat with bright blue eyes and rose-tinted ears, paws, and tail. She also has flecks of other shades of blue in her eyes.
Deputy-Dapplewing (luckypleo)~Tan-brown she-cat with black tabby markings, and hazel eyes.
Medicine cat- Lilypelt (Lunakitty)~ Long-furred cream-colored she-cat with large green eyes.
Warriors-
Sunfeather (violinbeauty)~
Cheetahdapple (hannahseagle)~Golden she-cat with dapples like a cheetah.
Blueclaw (okpo)~tom
Apprentices-
Wildpaw (jennymang)~Silver tabby with black stripes, her face is like this: . She has unusually large front claws, white paws, and a white tail-tip. She also has dark blue eyes.
Lightpaw (Evermore)~Silver tabby she-cat with pale stripes, dark blue eyes, black paws and ears, and white-ringed tail.
Potatopaw (Jellydonut)~ Silver she-cat with a potato body.

CloudClan

Leader-Rootstar
Deputy-?
Medicine Cat-Silvermoon (mangocake101)~Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws, chest, underbelly, tail-tip, a tabby-marked face, and vivid green eyes.
Warriors-
Goldshimmer(voldemort)~Long, fiery golden fur that shimmers in sunlight, with hazel-green eyes.
Rosefeather(jazzgal)~ creamy brown she-cat with white-ish flecks, and green eyes.
Apprentices-
Dawnpaw (TheIcedance)~
Pebblepaw (guingal36)~
Shadowpaw (WarriorCats)~Gray tabby she-cat with a black back and black stripes, and blue-gray tipped tail,Deep blue eyes and paws.
Spottedpaw~tortoiseshell and white she-cat with brown eyes.
Troutpaw (webbieking)~ Black furred with a white bellyed tom,Has green eyes. He has a quick temper but will accept an apology and he is kind when he is not angry.
Antpaw(AntClaw)Brown pelted with a black face. Her personality is tough on the outside sweet on the inside.

Prologue
Goldpaw awoke somewhere where she never seen before.
Suddenly a badger appeared. "Badger!" I must warn CloudClan and LightningClan!
"Hush young one, It is I, Midnight."
"Midnight the badger?" Goldpaw heard stories before about the badger who talked cat, Badger, Dog, Fox and many more.
Midnight the badger rasped into Goldpaw's ear. "Cold chicken... Cold chicken..."
"Gold that shimmers is also clear and not a chicken,." She simply added, gazing at her.
"To get into the Cold place and retrieve the ones with cold or dark.
But once your in, It's not cold or dark."
Midnight guided Goldpaw into the Dark Forest, and left her there.
"What?"Goldpaw asked but Midnight had disappeared.
Why would Midnight talk to me through a dream? Goldpaw thought.
I will have to talk to Rootstar and Rosestar about this, Or maybe CloudClan and LightningClan!
Cold chicken... Cold chicken... Goldchicken... Goldpicken... Goldpaw!
""Wake up!"
Goldpaw gasped for breath, "I'm up, I'm up... No need to rush."
and they both padded out to the lush CloudClan and LightningClan territory.

Chapter one
It had been many moons since Goldpaw's dream,
In fact, It had been so many moons that Goldpaw was now Goldshimmer.
"Goldshimmer! Goldshimmer!"
Rootstar had finished naming Goldshimmer and Wildpaw was chanting loudly,
"I can't wait to be a warri-!" Wildpaw exclaimed, But was cut off by a couple of cats coming back from border patrol.
"There has been a fox sighting at the farm, Eating all the chickens." A golden she-cat with dapples like a cheetah, Cheetahdapple explained.
"Rosestar and Rootstar has made a decision, We shall send three cats to the farm." Blueclaw added.
Wildpaw nodded,Then asked "Can I go with them?"
"Yes." Wildpaw whipped around, Spotting Rosestar.
"Thanks!" She meowed and joined the two other cats, Goldshimmer and Dapplewing.
That's a apprentice, Warrior and deputy. She thought as she followed them to the farm.

Chapter 2

Lilypelt and Silvermoon were in the medicine cat den, discussing matters.
"Yes, It's defiantly three, two will go and one will help." Lilypelt told Silvermoon.
"Yes, I've seen her, But she feels betrayed."Silvermoon replied.
"We shall encourage her, Shall we not?" Lilypelt asked.
"Let's go and get more herbs, maybe it'll help strengthen our minds." Silvermoon meowed and skipped out of the medicine den.
Lilypelt gazed at the three cats heading out of the Clan. Be careful, The future depends on it.
And then she followed Silvermoon.
"Look at this!" Silvermoon called out, Amused.
Lilypelt turned her head at what Silvermoon was pointing to with her tail.
They watched intensively as it unfolded in their brains.
A pool of water where the sun was reflecting to was golden,
And a wild mouse seemed to try to help it.
They then saw a Jumbled rabbit with dapples, suddenly turn sharp in mind.
The sharp-minded rabbit went over to the hole and scooped the Wild mouse and some water out.

Lilypelt and Silvermoon gasped, "It's a omen too?!?"
They stared at each other. "At least We know they're safe." Lilypelt replied in relief and gathered some poppy seeds.
Silvermoon nodded and gather some borage,
Together they padded back into camp.

Chapter 3

Wildpaw trudged along, moving through the stalks of corn.
I wonder how the clan is doing right now. She thought, Then stared at the yellow stalks of corn.
Dapplewing and Goldshimmer turned around. "Come on, Wildpaw!" They called and nudged her lightly.
"I wonder if those gold things can be prey..." She mumbled,
"Me?!?" Goldshimmer asked, Shocked.
"I think she means the corn." Dapplewing replied, Then turned to Wildpaw. "Your twelve moons old, Right?"
"Yep! I'm a old apprentice, like a elder." She joked.

Back in camp, two kits had finally reached their dream.
A tom with a white belly and green eyes stood proudly while a brown she-cat looked sweetly at the cats below.
"Antpaw! Troutpaw! Antpaw! Troutpaw!" They called out.
After they had recieved their names, they were assigned a mentor.
"Rosefeather, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to Troutpaw. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."
Rootstar finished. "I know you were made warrior a few moons ago, but I have faith in you."
Rosefeather nodded and went over to meet her apprentice.
"Goldshimmer, although you aren't here,you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to Antpaw. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."
Antpaw jumped up and down excitedly. "I can't wait for her to get back so I can tell her and train!"

Chapter 4

"We're almost there!" Wildpaw called out, excitedly but a little nervous. What if I get really injured? She wondered and trembled a bit.
"It's up ahead!" Dapplewing called added.
"Do you want to find out the answer to your question, Wildpaw?" Goldshimmer asked, a grin on her face. She ran over and ripped a piece on corn out, with the cob still on it. "Try it." She told Wildpaw.
Wildpaw lowered her head and crunched on some cob, then replied "It's good, But not as good as mice. It was this different taste."
Goldshimmer smiled and tried some. "Hmm... A bit..." She didn't know how to describe it.
Dapplewing bend down and tried some too. "Yes, It's different but in a good way, it was a different smell."
Wildpaw bounded carefully up the the barn door, sniffed the air.
Instantly she wrinkled her nose. "Yuck! Fox smells disgusting and it not stale!" She called out.
Yip yip! Wildpaw's fur started to bristle. The fox! But the sounds not in front of me... She turned around, her tail saved barely from the fox's sharp teeth.
Dapplewing gasped. "I'll go back and get more cats, this fox is huge!" She began running back to the camp.

Chapter 5

Goldshimmer stared at the fox, then the chickens. Chickens! Goldshimmer suddenly remembered her prophecy. "Wildpaw, Hang in there! I need to check something out!"
Wildpaw nodded, jumping a tail-length back from the fox. "Be careful!"
Goldshimmer pounded into the chicken coop, The chickens started to squawk. "M-midnight?" The idea seemed silly, but maybe Midnight was there.
Squeak! Squeak!
Goldshimmer shuddered, the sound was cute but deadly familiar. Fox-kits in the chicken coop? She whiped around and gazed at them. They're almost grown-up! They were eating the chickens! She lunged for one of them, Suddenly it went cold.
Wildpaw didn't notice it, but suddenly she was far away from the farm, On a thunderpath. Perfect, I just need the right timing so the fox will be run over. She thought cunningly and scratched the fox. "Come on, Or are you scared?" She hissed and ran closer to the monster. Honk Honk!
A foul smell had filled the air, Wildpaw hadn't anticipated it but the world went dark.

Chapter 6
"Goldshimmer, Goldshimmer, Wake up!" A soft re-assuring voice called out.
Goldshimmer groggily opened her eyes, in a lush green forest filled with prey.
No! It can't be! Not now!
She had recognized it, StarClan's hunting grounds.
Midnight.
Midnight was standing beside Goldshimmer. "I told you so." She simply said and faded away.
"No! Midnight! Wait!" Anger suddenly bubbled up inside of her. Did Midnight know? Did she do this? She hissed at the spot were Midnight was, seconds before.
Suddenly, A shape formed beside Goldshimmer.
Wildpaw.
"No! Not you too!" Goldshimmer cried.
"I've been here before..." Wildpaw commented, looking around.
"You have?" Goldshimmer asked, Perplexed."

Chapter 7
"Yes, Rainstar met me here. She told me something, but I can't remember."
Goldshimmer was even more perplexed. "There were foxes in the chicken coop, They destroyed me."
Wildpaw suddenly stood straight up. "Now I remember! And no, Your not destroyed. Rainstar told me this;
She who has the spirit so wild, falls into the clutches of darkness,
Gold that glitters is also clear, not a chicken,
But the dappled someone who was once jumbled rescues with her wings.
Because all three are the shape of cats in the world's fate.
Dark place is not dark,
it's a beautiful star.

Wildpaw looked around, She was sure someone was saying it with her.
"Rainstar!" The decreased CloudClan leader was waiting there, with welcoming eyes. "I have missed the Clans, But it seems like I've been forgotten."
"The old ones will never forgot you, though." Wildpaw and Goldshimmer replied at the same
time.
"The prophecy isn't over, there is more." At with that, Rainstar disappeared.

Chapter 8
Dapplewing, along with Rosestar, Rootstar and A couple warriors along with Lilypelt, Searched the area.
Silvermoon is in charge, so the Clan's fine. Rosestar thought.
Dapplewing gasped. "Over here!" She called.
Two cat bodies were on a stack of hay, They were defiantly alive, but it seemed like a coma.
Suddenly, The world was black for Dapplewing.
Dapplewing opened her eyes, And gasped as she saw Wildpaw and Goldshimmer. "Let's go." She called out in a steady voice.
Wildpaw and Goldshimmer nodded, "You knew about the prophecy?" Wildpaw asked.
"A little bit, In my dreams I heard my mother telling me
But the dappled someone who was once jumbled rescues with her wings.
Because all three are the shape of cats in the world's fate.
Dark place is not dark,
it's a beautiful star.
Dapplewing nodded at the hole. "Go in there." She meowed.
The three of them padded out.

They awoke on the pile of hay, Lilypelt and Silvermoon beside them with all the cats who came surrounding them.
"They're okay, Like we said."

After Wildpaw along with the group of cats had returned, Rosestar had some unexpected news for Wildpaw.

Chapter 9
"Lightpaw, do you promise to respect other members of the club, follow the rules as a mature warrior, and be loyal to LightningClan?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name.
Lightpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as...
Lightsong!
LightningClan honors your keen insight, activity on the club, and your kindness."
"Lightsong! Lightsong! Lightsong!" Wildpaw chanted proudly, being the first.
"But actually, I have one more ceremony to give. Wildpaw? You here?"
Wildpaw looked around, Making sure it was her. Her eyes were shocked, when she was sure, she called out "I'm here." and padded to the front.
"Wildpaw, do you promise to respect other members, follow the rules as a mature warrior, and be loyal to LightningClan?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name.
Wildpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as....
Wildspirit!
LightningClan honors your activity on the club, loyalty to LightningClan, and your omnipresent joy."
"Wildspirit! Wildspirit! Wildspirit!" Lightsong chanted immediately, also being the first.
Wildspirit purred, in pure happiness.

Last edited by jennymang; 12-12-2011 at 06:37 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #2

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Default Re: Warriors: The Cold Prophecy

Book Two, Snowy Peril
-banner-
Allegiances

LightningClan

Leader
Rosestar~golden she-cat with bright blue eyes and rose-tinted ears, paws, and tail. She also has flecks of other shades of blue in her eyes.
Deputy-Dapplewing (luckypleo)~Tan-brown she-cat with black tabby markings, and hazel eyes.
Medicine cat- Lilypelt (Lunakitty)~ Long-furred cream-colored she-cat with large green eyes.
Warriors-
Sunfeather (violinbeauty)~
Cheetahdapple (hannahseagle)~Golden she-cat with dapples like a cheetah.
Blueclaw (okpo)~tom
Lightsong (Evermore)~Silver tabby she-cat with pale stripes, dark blue eyes, black paws and ears, and white-ringed tail.
Wildspirit (jennymang)~Silver tabby with black stripes, her face is like this: . She has unusually large front claws, white paws, and a white tail-tip. She also has dark blue eyes.
Apprentices-
PM me, if this means something to you.

CloudClan

Leader-Rootstar
Deputy-Goldshimmer(voldemort)~Long, fiery golden fur that shimmers in sunlight, with hazel-green eyes.
Medicine Cat-Silvermoon (mangocake101)~Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws, chest, underbelly, tail-tip, a tabby-marked face, and vivid green eyes.
Warriors-
Rosefeather(jazzgal)~ creamy brown she-cat with white-ish flecks, and green eyes.
Pebblestream(guingal36)~
Shadowstorm(WarriorCat)~Gray tabby she-cat with a black back and black stripes, and blue-gray tipped tail,Deep blue eyes and paws.
Apprentices-
Dawnpaw (TheIcedance)~
Spottedpaw~tortoiseshell and white she-cat with brown eyes.
Troutpaw (webbieking)~ Black furred with a white bellyed tom,Has green eyes. He has a quick temper but will accept an apology and he is kind when he is not angry.
Antpaw(AntClaw)Brown pelted with a black face. Her personality is tough on the outside sweet on the inside.

Chapter 1

Last edited by jennymang; 12-04-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Old 07-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #3

~Reserved~

Last edited by jennymang; 07-19-2011 at 09:01 PM..
Old 07-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #4

Vm list:
voldemort
TheIcedance
2cheerios
BlueParrot
Jellydonut
hannahseagle
jazzgal
webbieking
AntClaw

Last edited by jennymang; 10-30-2011 at 12:43 PM..
Old 07-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #5

~Reserved~

Last edited by jennymang; 12-04-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Old 07-28-2011, 12:02 AM   #6
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

It looks really great!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 03:32 PM   #7

Thanks!
Old 08-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #8

I decided that I will only use the cats that the people who gave me their description.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #9
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

Spottedpaw- CloudClan- tortoiseshell and white she-cat with brown eyes.

Nice new chapter, but there isn't really any proper punctuation in it.
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #10

Thanks, I'll add you.

I know, It's not really done yet.
Closed

Tags
battlepaw was here, jellydonut!, jennymang wuz here :), potatopaw!, unicorns will rule~blue, wildspirit was here!