Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Talking Tropical Dream: An original Webkinz story by Rainbow Zebra!

Tropical Dreamer: An original story by Rainbow Zebra!
Casting call! Characters needed!

The Plot
Tropical Dreamer is about a young boy named Calvin who is attending a beach party with all of his friends. The beach party is honoring Calvin's birthday! Everyone is having a GREAT time until a parent of one of the children brings out a treasure chest. The treasure chest has two pirate dolls that come to life in a strange way. One doll comes out and drops a coconut out of her hand. The other doll is just ready to fight. As they fight eachother, everyone watches, amazed by how they came to life. When the dolls strangely get back in the treasure chest all the children laugh and get back to the party. But Calvin has other intentions. Calvin goes over to the coconut and picks it up and starts playing with it. Calvin's older brother, Sam, comes over and steals the coconut and starts laughing at Calvin. They start fighting each other as the other children watch anxiously. As they fight, Rebecca, Calvin and Sam's older sister comes over and tries to break up the fight. Sam yells at Rebecca and hits poor Calvin in the head with the coconut. Everyone gasps and runs off...
As Calvin lays there, he discovers some monkeys staring at him. The monkeys bounce over and around him. As Calvin gets up, he sees a huge pirate ship approach. The pirates start to mess with him, and he gets very frightened. Luckily, some other monkeys appear and keep the pirates busy. Calvin gets away and sits under a palm tree next to the strange treasure chest. Eventually, when Calvin was not looking, two pirates come and take him and the treasure chest on their ship. Calvin is very scared as dolphins and fish gracefully dance through the beautiful waves.
After a long night of yelling and no rest, the ship landed on a beautiful island. They are greeted by the beautiful island queen and her tropical fairies. The pirate says hello and motions for Calvin to say hello also, as he gives her flowers. She leads Calvin to her throne and motions for her island animals and creatures to greet them also. First, some beautiful Spanish Dancers dance the tango and the pirate and queen join in to. All the crew members also dance. After that, Arabian Dancers dance with their graceful motions. Here comes the graceful birds, flying and dancing in the air! And then the water fairies with their magical swimming. At last, all the creatures come out to say goodbye to Calvin and the pirates. As the ship sails away, the pirates intend to take the tired, buy happy Calvin home.

Characters (*Means Lead Character)
*Calvin (Any pet):Open!
*Lead Pirate (Any pet):Open!
*Island Queen (Any pet): Rainbow Zebra (Me) with Fribble the Strawberry Cow
*Sam (Any pet): Open!
*Rebecca (Any pet):Open!
Pirate Doll (Any pet):Open!
Pirate Doll (Any pet):Open!
Monkey 1 (Monkey): Open!
Monkey 2 (Monkey): Open!
Monkey 3 (Monkey): Open!
Monkey 4 (Monkey): Open!
Dancing sea creature 1 (Sea animal):Open!
Dancing sea creature 2 (Sea animal):Open!
Dancing sea creature 3 (Sea animal):Open!
Dancing sea creature 4 (Sea animal):Open!
Pirate 1 (Any pet):Open!
Pirate 2 (Any pet):Open!
Pirate 3 (Any pet):Open!
Pirate 4 (Any pet):Open!
Spanish Dancer 1 (Any pet)
Spanish Dancer 2 (Any pet)
Spanish Dancer 3 (Any pet)
Spanish Dancer 4 (Any pet)
Arabian Dancer 1 (Any pet)
Arabian Dancer 2 (Any pet)
Arabian Dancer 3 (Any pet)
Arabian Dancer 3 (Any pet)
Bird Dancer 1 (Bird)
Bird Dancer 2 (Bird)
Bird Dancer 3 (Bird)
Bird Dancer 4 (Bird)
Water Fairy 1 (Seahorse or Dolphin)
Water Fairy 2 (Seahorse or Dolphin)
Water Fairy 3 (Seahorse or Dolphin)
Water Fairy 4 (Seahorse or Dolphin)
(Any Pet does not include sea animals or birds)

WI Username:
Role you want:
Pet's name and type:
Anything else:
(I WILL PM YOU THE CASTING TIMES)

Last edited by Rainbow Zebra; 05-16-2011 at 03:46 PM..
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: tг๏թเςคl ๔гєค๓! คภ ๏гเɠเภคl ฬє๒кเภz รt๏гץ ๒ץ гคเภ๒๏ฬ zє๒гค! ςครtเภɠ ςคll!

I like it! It sounds like the Nutcracker a lot. I'm already involved in another play but I might join.
hooray101 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
Irene:)

Aloemom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: tг๏թเςคl ๔гєค๓! คภ ๏гเɠเภคl ฬє๒кเภz รt๏гץ ๒ץ гคเภ๒๏ฬ zє๒гค! ςครtเภɠ ςคll!

**Hard to read title..think about just writing in normal letters, honey.
Aloemom is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 05:48 PM   #4

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Talking Re: tг๏թเςคl ๔гєค๓! คภ ๏гเɠเภคl ฬє๒кเภz รt๏гץ ๒ץ гคเภ๒๏ฬ zє๒гค! ςครtเภɠ ςคll!

View Post Originally Posted by hooray101
I like it! It sounds like the Nutcracker a lot. I'm already involved in another play but I might join.
It is supposed to be like the Nutcracker. A long time ago I took part in a play like this, I loved it so I started this one.
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Closed