Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

Godsgirl13 is a jewel in the roughGodsgirl13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Talent Show

Stacey the love frog sat in her class, listening to the teacher talk about the history of webkinz. She doodled on her paper in a daydream, and soon her paper was filled up with music notes, microphones, and titles of her favorite songs. For Stacey wanted to be a huge pop star in Webkinz world. But she knew it would never happen, for she could never be good enough, she was just your everyday love frog. Of course she had tried to get up onstage on time, but blew it as she forget the lyrics and her voice was as squeaky as a dog toy.
Soon the teacher said it was almost time to go home. But there was one last annoucement to be made. As the class leaned foward to listen, the teacher said there was to be a talent show! All the webkinz jumped for joy.
"I'm gonna do a magic act!" said Barkley.
"I am going to dance!" exclaimed Ella, striking a ballet pose.

"Awesome! I can't wait to get up there and do my clown act!" said Noodles "What are you going to do Stacey?":goo:

"Nothing," she said, sinking in her chair. But noodles saw right through her. She knew all about Stacey's dream, and decided right then that it was time to help her friend. But how???

---------- Godsgirl13 added 11 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Chapter 2:
After thinking about it, Noodles just decided to be honest with Stacey and tell her she was great and could do it! So after begging Stacey to at least audition, Stacey gave in. What could it hurt, right?
After practicing a zillon times, Stacey finally thought she was ready. It felt time. That is, until she walked into the doors of the auditions. Her confidence came racing down like a roller coaster. "Deep breathes," she told herself but that didn't work. When she got up to sing for the judges she felt all the butterflies in her stomach. But then she saw Noodles, smiling and nodding, and remember her promise to at least give it a chance. So, she gave it her best shot, just as she had done in all her rehersals before.
Stacey tossed and turned that night trying to get to sleep. It seemed useless. The webkinz who made it into the talent show would have their names posted in the office at school the next morning, and Stacey couldn't wait. But after a while she did fall asleep, and dreamed of winning first place at the talent show.
She woke up from her sleep in a great mood, and hurried to school. A large group of kids had gather in front of the paper of the names of the webkinz who were in the talent show. Stacey couldn't bare to look. But somehow she managed to push her way through. And as she skimmed down the line of names, her jaw dropped in surprise...
to be continued

Last edited by Godsgirl13; 01-18-2008 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
noodle8
Webkinz :)

webkinz lover<3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Talent Show

that is good you are a good writer
Old 01-31-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

thanks, here's the next part of the story (chapter three):
"Yes!" Stacey exclaimed. " I can't beleive it, I'm in!"
"See, I knew you could do it." Said Googles, smiling.
All of Stacey's friends congraduated her, everyone excited about that talent show as she was. It was only two weeks away now, until all of kinzville would come to see their show! No one could stop talking about it.
The two weeks of rehersals had almost passed now. It was the night before the big show. Of course, they would have a dress rehearsal in front of the school, and that was almost more nerveracking. And now, Stacey was worried. She had done good in the small audition room with the judges, but what would happen in front of a real audience? Would she totally blow it? Would she embarass herself in front of everyone? Yes, of course she would. She could never do this, she should've known that. She had just gotten lucky getting into the talent show, but she couldn't do the same with the real deal . She had to come up with a plan to get out of this mess. Then, it hit her.
Stacey went to go tell Noodles her brilliant idea. Though she knew Noodles would disaprove, that didn't matter. There was no choice.
"Hi, Noodles, I don't want to sing in the talent show anymore."
"WHAT?" Noodles exclaimed, shocked. "Why?"
"I just can't," Stacey explained,"But here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to lip-sync, you know, just have the CD play with the vocals, and sing along, but turn the mic off."
Noodles sighed, looking dissapointed. "Stacey, come on, you're a great singer."
"Sorry, but I'm not changing my mind. And that's where I need your help. You need to sneak backstage and unplug the microphone when it comes to my turn, okay?"
"Okay, fine." Noodles agreed. But in her mind she knew this wasn't fine with her, and she was already coming up with a plan to show Stacey that she really was a great singer. And with any luck, her plan would work, now all she had to do was wait for the night of the talent show...
To be continued...
Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
feasiblesam

please write more soon!
Old 02-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:It was the night before the talent show, and Stacey's plan was going well so far. They had had a practice rehersal in front of the school, and her plan had worked very well. All the kinz clapped for her, and she felt like nothing could go wrong. But inside, she felt guilty. 'I mean, it's not like there was a choice, right?' she asked herself, but knew that wasn't the truth. Deep down inside she still wanted to sing, with her real voice, so all could hear her. But it was rather late for that. Stacey hopped up to her room after her dinner of Candied Rose Petals, and looked outside her bedroom window. She opened the window, and carefully climbed out ontop of her roof. She looked up at all the stars, and though about how she wanted to sing, but couldn't, and how the talent show was tomorrow and how she really wished to sing. Tears came to her eyes, and in a trance, she whispered softly, "Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight." And she had said that full-heartedly, for when it comes to wishes, you cannot be half-hearted.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
Banned
racoon1224 is an unknown quantity at this point

that story is really really good
cant wait to here the rest!
Old 02-13-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by racoon1224
that story is really really good
cant wait to here the rest!
haha, thanks!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:16 AM   #8
noodle8
Webkinz :)

webkinz lover<3 is on a distinguished road

guys check out my story
Old 02-18-2008, 01:33 AM   #9
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

It was finally here. The night of the talent show. Webkinz of all types, from cheekies to frogs to poodles were gathering here, waiting for the show to start. Tickets were selling out fast, and every member of the talent show cast was there, nervously practicing their act. Stacey sat in her assigned seat in the dressing room, taking in deep breaths. She was wearing her new Kinzstyle silver glimmer dress, that she had boughten just for this day. As she stepped outside to get some fresh air, it shone in the moonlight like a star..... :luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:
"Hey Stacey!"
Stacey turned around to see Noodles standing behind her, wearing her Neon clown wig that she had recently boughten from the Curio shop, along with a red nose she had made herself. "Good luck out there." :goo:
"Thanks Noodles, you too." Stacey said.
"Stacey, I know how much you really want to sing. It's your last chance now. Are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Really? I mean, besides the fact that you really have a good voice, you're cheating in this contest too. Do you really want to stoop that low?"
"Noodles, I have no choice. I've dug a hole too deep, and I can't get out."
"Hey, I'll give you a ladder! Come on Stacey, just-"
But Noodles was interupted by the directers voice calling all members to their places backstage. And with that, the two went back inside, and sat down in the shadows backstage, awaiting their turn. Act after act went by, the good, the bad, the amazing. And before she knew it, the annoucer called Stacey up onstage, and with deep breaths, she hopped up to the microphone. She was shaking like Jello as the lights hit her and the steady beat of the music started. In the corner of her eye, she could see Noodles sneaking backstage. Good, she had gone through, all was going to be okay..... Stacey started singing, the voice on the CD much louder than hers with the mike turned off. But, all of a sudden, the voice died down, and Stacey's voice took over the speakers.
Stacey turned to see Noodles, smiling, wishing her luck. Stacey nodded, and turned out to the audience. She sung her heart out, and when she got offstage, felt like she was on top of the world, nothing could bring her down!
At the end of the show, everyone gathered to see who had won the big show. Stacey was sure she would win. She had done great, and blown everyone away, including herself, with her act. So she listening for her name to be called as the winner, and she was rather cross, but extremely dissapointed, when it was not.
Noodles still said she did great, and everyone else, but Stacey knew the truth. She had been right all along. She couldn't sing, why did she even try???
Stacey sadly hopped home, and nothing could cheer her up, not even the lovely spring flowers, or a homemade doughnut that Noodles had grown.
One day Stacey's mom came in with the mail. "Hey Stace, there's something here for you!" She said.
Stacey quietly hopped over to get it. She looked at the return address and name in the corner, both unknown. Curious, Stacey opened the letter, and as she did, her jaw dropped open wide

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 03-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #10
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

Smile Re: Talent Show

Stacey shook like jello as she read the letter:

Dear Ms. Stacey the Love Frog,
I recently saw your performance at your school's talent show. You were amazing! That is why I would like to offer you a recording contract with KinzTunesRecords. Please call me at 1-800-WEBKINZ if you would like to seize this oppertunity.
Looking foward to working with you soon,
Ingrid the Persian Cat
KinzTunesRecords

Stacey couldnt beleive it. A recording contract! No way! But as she investigated further, it was no joke. Soon Stacey had recorded her first song, and it was a hit! She couldnt beleive how far she had gotten. And if that wasn't enough, Ingrid, who was her new agent, also saw potential in Noodles, and soon she was staring in her own sitcom on TV.
Stacey was also grateful for Noodles, and knew she could not have a better friend. She also knew that she was lucky, she was one of the very few that actaually made it as a singer. And she would not take advantage of it.
Maybe some wishes don't come true, but this one did

The End!
:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:
:goo::goo::goo:
Closed