Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #11
We have... Dragons.
Webkinz :)

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Story Title Ideas

View Post Originally Posted by MaddieLynn
#1 is far too generic. #2 is okay. #3 I don't really like. #4 I'm in love with. Please pick #4!

I don't think 1 is too generic, although i had help on it, all my friends like Unexpected Love, but I'm not sure i like it so much...but my lips r sealed as for which one I'm picking
you'll just have to wait till I'm finished with the book

I don't think 1 is too generic. I had help on all of the titles, except Doxxianne. I will let Y'all know when I've decided
P.S you can vote here on which title you like until December 19th (voting will end at 12am on the 19th or 10am on the 20th for all late entries), i will be making title pages for all the choices and will post then on here ASAP so you can pick ur favorite

okay so i said I'd put up the title pages i made so here they are
How I Fell For My Bff's Brother

Love and Hate
Doxxiane
Love and Motorcycles

View Post Originally Posted by bitsymarymoof
I don't think 1 is too generic, although i had help on it, all my friends like Unexpected Love, but I'm not sure i like it so much...but my lips r sealed as for which one I'm picking
you'll just have to wait till I'm finished with the book

I don't think 1 is too generic. I had help on all of the titles, except Doxxianne. I will let Y'all know when I've decided
P.S you can vote here on which title you like until December 19th (voting will end at 12am on the 19th or 10am on the 20th for all late entries), i will be making title pages for all the choices and will post then on here ASAP so you can pick ur favorite

Love and Hate
Doxxiane
Love and Motorcycles

Please don't forget to vote for your favorite!

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-17-2010 at 10:42 AM..
bitsymarymoof is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #12
We have... Dragons.

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

Love and Hate
Doxxiane
Love and Motorcycles

Please don't forget to vote for your favorite!

Attached Thumbnails Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #13

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

I think number 1 is nice, but it is a bit long. I like number 2 the best I think. Number 3 I don't really like, and number 4 is okay too.

As far as the title pictures go, I like the second one the best, because it has something extra to it. The other three are kind of the same.

Good luck with it!
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #14
We have... Dragons.

View Post Originally Posted by DisneyDiva2010
I think number 1 is nice, but it is a bit long. I like number 2 the best I think. Number 3 I don't really like, and number 4 is okay too.

As far as the title pictures go, I like the second one the best, because it has something extra to it. The other three are kind of the same.

Good luck with it!
Okay, so I thought about what you said, and you were right they all did look the same, so I made a few adjustments, using word, and paint. Everyone Please let me know what you think of my new title pages for the story,

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-17-2010 at 10:43 AM..
Old 12-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #15

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

The first one is really fuzzy, the second one looks worse with the cross circle in it, the third one looks awesome, and the last one is great. I suggest changing the first and second one.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #16
We have... Dragons.

View Post Originally Posted by DisneyDiva2010
The first one is really fuzzy, the second one looks worse with the cross circle in it, the third one looks awesome, and the last one is great. I suggest changing the first and second one.

okay go to the included link to see a clearer verion
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...0&d=1291776293

i'll work on 2 and post it here soon
also voting will now go to the 31st and end at 12 am (or 10 am on January 1st)

okay here is the new one of "Love and Hate"
plz dont forget 2 vote b4 January 1st

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-17-2010 at 10:43 AM..
Old 12-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #17

Okay, I like that one way better. I vote for that one!
Old 12-18-2010, 11:06 AM   #18
We have... Dragons.

I'm not sure if i should post a preview of the story here or not...it has some romance in it but that's not allowed according to the rules...maybe I'll post my summary on here and the character descriptions when i get them done...

Okay so here's what I got so far for my character Bios.
Roxxiane Summerton: Brown hair red heights, blue eyes, Model for Vanessa’s Secret, currently age 17, in grade 12. Best friends with Samantha Rockwell and Rachel Heathers and likes Dokotah Rockwell. Sister of Katarina Summerton. Parents, Ben and Abigail Summerton they own the Atlantis Hotel. Roxxiane goes by Roxxi or Rox, she attends West Sea High. She lives in a large house in California and is rich.
Please let me know if you think I should add/delete/change anything about it so I can use that for the other characters.
I still have to make one for
Dokotah Rockwell
Samantha Rockwell
Drake...
Zach...
possibly; Katrina Summerton im not sure yet cuz she's not really a big character

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-18-2010 at 11:06 AM..
Old 12-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #19

Priceless has disabled reputation

Here is what i think you should call it:

Relationship on the edge.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #20
We have... Dragons.

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Here is what i think you should call it:

Relationship on the edge.

i like that but i kinda had a few picked out already, follow the link in my signature to vote on your favourite
b4 next friday
Closed