Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
We have... Dragons.
Webkinz :)

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Story Info

Right now I'm writing 2 stories at once (I know lotz of work) the one is the sequel to ______________ (what ever the title will be) where they go to Florida and Roxxi volunteers her friends at a center that works with Dolphins, when she finds out it's at risk of closing she decides to do a fundraiser for them.
my other one this girl (Shadow) is working with the bad guy to find a guy (Alex) who can light him self on fire his brother is jealous of him because he can't do the same, he can only manipulate it in the beginning it ex-planes that Alex got seriously hurt so now it takes him a lot of energy to do that. The girl ends up falling for Alex and ends up trying to save him and in the end he has to save her. I got that idea from a game my friend and I used to play when we were younger we used to be x-men characters and I made up my own who was named Shadow and was Storm's daughter...
anyways my other book I finished I'm making the character bio's for it this is what I have so far:
Roxxiane Summerton: Brown hair red heights, blue eyes, Model for Vanessa’s Secret, currently age 17, in grade 12. Best friends with Samantha Rockwell and Rachel Heathers and is Dating Dokotah Rockwell. Sister of Katarina Summerton. Parents, Ben and Abigail Summerton they own the Atlantis Hotel. Roxxiane goes by Roxxi or Rox, she attends West Sea High. She lives in a large house in California and is rich.
Please let me know what you think if that so far and if I need to change anything, add or delete anything your feed back helps!

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-18-2010 at 12:12 PM..
bitsymarymoof is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Story Info

i like a lot of it. just keep working on your writing cause i am noticing a lot of errors
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
We have... Dragons.

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
i like a lot of it. just keep working on your writing cause i am noticing a lot of errors

Thanks...i try to fix the mistakes but i think I'm slightly dyslexic so that doesn't help :p

Shadows of the Night
Scarlet Monroe (AKA Shadow) is your typical teen girl, except she can turn invisible, create a force field and is learning how to control weather. When Scarlet runs away from the adoption agency her mom left her at, she meets Johnny a boy about her age who can manipulate fire. He takes her to where he lives, where she meets a man named Magneto who can move metal. They tell Scarlet about Johnny’s brother Alex and how he can easily create fire himself without any help, they inform Scarlet that they have tried before and failed to capture him, (making her think he is the bad-guy) when they did this last Alex was weakened and now has to use almost all of his energy to fly. They send Scarlet out on a mission to find him. When she meets Alex, at a special school for teens and kids with powers just like her, he is convinced Scarlet likes him and does everything to prove it even help Scarlet reunite with her mom who she has been looking for, for ages. Eventually Scarlet starts to fall for Alex, she knows this is dangerous for the both of them but just can’t help it. When she and Alex go out for a walk he tells her that Johnny is secretly jealous of him. Scarlet realizes she made a mistake in which people she should be trusting but it is too late Magneto and his men surround Scarlet and Alex. Alex is furious with Scarlet because he trusted her. Now Scarlet must make a choice between protecting Alex or risking her new found friend’s life and siding with her “family” to save herself. What will she do? Read Shadows of the Night to find out!

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-22-2010 at 04:55 PM..
Old 12-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
We have... Dragons.

Plz let me know what u think about my post about "Shadows of the Night" i'm trying to come up with different names other than X-men names
Storm is Shadows mom
Johnny (phyro) is the guy who tricks her
Magneto is the bad guy
but like i said they're names from the X-men movies so idk, should i change them? and idk what to change them too also Alex's hero name is Torch (fantastic 4 but i might keep that since the normal name is different)

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-20-2010 at 10:36 AM..
Old 12-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

Shadows Mom New Name should be Ombre (Shadow in French.)

Johnny or Phyro's new name should be for the regular name Jason and the superhero name Pyra (another name for fire.)

Magneto should be Jishaku, which is magnet in Japanese.

Alex's hero should be named Kire. (King and fire mash up lol)
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
We have... Dragons.

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Shadows Mom New Name should be Ombre (Shadow in French.)

Johnny or Phyro's new name should be for the regular name Jason and the superhero name Pyra (another name for fire.)

Magneto should be Jishaku, which is magnet in Japanese.

Alex's hero should be named Kire. (King and fire mash up lol)
Those are really good thanks!
i'm trying to think what Rouge's name meant, and what the ice guy's name was i havent seen them in a while

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-20-2010 at 02:39 PM..
Old 12-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #7
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Awesome story.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
We have... Dragons.

Thanks
Closed