Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Those silly
Webkinz :)

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

Default A story of a Girl- A Hogwarts story- :)

This is a story about a girl named Gladys, P.S please post what you think!

I yawned. Not only was it the most typical day... but Jewels and I still had more homework then ever! Not that mum makes us do much muggle work. I turned eleven this april along with my twin sister Jewels.
"Gladys! Come down for Lunch, we got post this morning!" I heard my mum calling, my baby sister Glynis started to wail. "Mum! Wait, what day's'it?" I asked "Saturday, July fifteenth!" she replied. "Mum are we going to get to go to Hogwarts!" I yelled to my mum over Glynis's wailing. "I 'ope you ze letters from Beauxbatons!" my sister Ingrid yawned. "Ingrid where on earth did you get a french accent?" I asked her. "We do not speak ze eengleesh much au Beauxbatons" Ingrid replied. "Gladys dear you have mail" my mum passed me a few letters. "Oh. Hum, Hogwarts letter, letter from Max and something from Ginger." I fumbled with the envelope seals. "Mum can we go to Diagon alley like Lars, Lara, Max and Ingrid got to?" I heard and excited voice "Jewelz I deed not go to ze Deeagone alleee" "Huh? Oh, mum took you to those wizard shops in France" said Jewels

"Mum!? Mum? DAD? DAD? Can we go to Knockturn alley while they get their school stuff?" I heard excited squeaking and screeching from the staircase "Calm down! Lars! Lara! You cannot. You have new school suplies to buy too" Mum said.

Awhile later we were trotting out of Flourish and Blotts. "Mum? Can we go to Eeyelops?" I asked happily. "Sure dear` she replied `What owls are the best` I asked as we walked in. `I dunno, I like those screech owls` said Jewels pointing at some slightly small owls. `I want that owl` I said taking a tawny owl off it`s perch. `Lotus` I said. `Ooh! I`ll name mine Eowyn` said Jewels happily.

We went to Madam Malkin`s robe shop and Mr Ollivander`s wand shop. There were other stores too. Trotting up the front walk of our house I smiled. `Lotus` I grinned even more.
`Two more days and we`ll be on the train to Hogwarts` smiled Jewels. Glynis wailed `I wannoo go tdo hogwartsssss!` `Calm down! Glynis you`ve got two more years! Your eight!

TO BE CONTINUED...
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
Some on toke my

Webkinzluvr659 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A story of a Girl- A Hogwarts story- :)

That is so good you are a good story writer. do you read the Harry potter books or just the movies??? Would you want to go to Hogwarts if you could and it was real?? I would. Please write more!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 08:27 AM   #3
Some on toke my

Webkinzluvr659 is on a distinguished road

Plz write more!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 08:34 AM   #4
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Nice beginning!
smitchell is offline Female
Closed