Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
click clack ding!
Webkinz :)

Electra XT has a spectacular aura about

Default Story of a Blufadoodle-- the life of Angelina Violetta Blueberry

Hi! This is a story about a responsible, amusing, talented, and a tad mischievous blufadoodle. I really hope you like it, and I will write the next chapter tomorrow!

Chapter 1
Something Mischief This Way Comes

It was the hottest day of the summer. And it was the dullest day of the summer. Angelina Blueberry was sitting on the front steps to her big white farmhouse, sweat dripping down her face. Again she thought of what she could be doing: playing appleball, picking sugarberries, sunbathing-- but it was too hot. She sighed, wondering what a 9 year old blufadoodle could do on a day like this. Suddenly she looked up. Her archenemy Robert Chickenson was strolling pompously down the dirt path in front of her house. Angel grinned slyly. Perfect! She could play a prank on Robert, and stay cool-- it was an ingenious plan! The now happy bird flew down her steps and down the little dirt road that led to Goose Pond. There she hunted, swimming in the murky water, for the repulsive thing that Robert Chickenson hated. Angel emerged, dripping wet, with the creature and flew to Robert's house. Silently, she peered in through a window into the living room. Mrs. Chickenson sat in a sickly pink chair the color of medicine, knitting a sweater as murky as the pond she had just swam through. Okay, no going through the living room. She moved on to a window which to her delight was open! The triumphant girl recognized the window as the one in Robert's room. Since she had just seen Robert out and about, she figured he wasn't there. So she flew in the window and quickly and quietly deposited the worm on the bed. As she was about to leave, she heard a voice: "What are you doing?"

Well, that's all today! Hope you enjoyed it! I love to write, and this is one of the first times I've shared my writing in public.

Last edited by Electra XT; 11-28-2010 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: suggestion from member
Electra XT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Story of a Blufadoodle-- the life of Angelina Violetta Blueberry

Cool story! I can't wait for more!!
collielollie is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
click clack ding!

Thanks! I will post the next installment early tomorrow morning... watch for it!!
Old 11-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Electra XT
Thanks! I will post the next installment early tomorrow morning... watch for it!!
Alright!! I will!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #5
click clack ding!

Chapter 2
An Unlikely Friend

Angel spun around. Standing in the doorway of Robert's room was a silk sparrow with smooth silky feathers. "What were you going to put in my brother's bed?" she asked. Angel could feel her pale blue cheeks turning magenta as she stammered, "A-- a frog." To her surprise, the sparrow laughed! "Good one. I hate my brother," she said. "I'm Henrietta." "And I Angel," she replied. "Hey, I have an ice-cream freezer at my house! Let's go make ice cream before old Bobster catches us!" Angel cried. The pair laughed, then flew along to the big white farmhouse where the Blueberry family lived.

Do you think this is too short for a chapter? I think I will add a bonus short chapter to make up for it.

Chapter 3
True
To all farm children like Angelina, Halloween was a big deal. So, they started preparing on the first day of September. Angel and Henrietta were lying in the berry fields, thinking up Halloween costumes. "We could be my brother," Henrietta said. "True, but we might get in trouble for that. And no one wants to miss trick-or-treating," Angel said. "True," acknowledged Henrietta. "True," echoed Angel. A cow mooed in the distance. "Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue," it said. "True," Henrietta said sleepily. "True." "True." "True."

Thank you for reading today's intallment of "Story of a Blufadoodle"! Have a nice day!
Old 11-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
Heatherblaze Of LC

Henrietta and Angel are friends, right?
Old 11-26-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
click clack ding!

Yes, best friends. Sorry I didn't clarify.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
Heatherblaze Of LC

View Post Originally Posted by Electra XT
Yes, best friends. Sorry I didn't clarify.
Don't worry about it Great new chapter!!
Old 11-27-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
Firework

Cute story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
click clack ding!

Okay, here it comes: (hi Firework, welcome to the forums!)

Chapter 4
Brainstorming

"Okay, Hen, we've got to think. What could be a good costume?" Angel said, pencil and paper in hand. "Hmm... eyeglasses? Ice-cream cones? Muffins? Storm clouds? Mint Leaves? Fork and knife? Pie?" Henrietta answered. Angel wrote it all down. "I like the two last ones the best," she said. "How would we manage them?" Henrietta thought a minute, then replied, "Well, my pesky brother probably has some silver paint and ribbons and stuff for the fork and knife." Angelina was quiet for a moment, then said "Yeah, that sounds good. But what we would really need--" "Is a spoon," her companion finished. Angel jumped up and began pacing. "Who would be a good spoon? Allegra?" she said.

And I'll leave you there until tomorrow!
Closed