Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #11
avril6520

Default Re: the spook house

hey guess what i got another wbkinz

---------- avril6520 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

ok comment again and i'll write another chapter its about time

Last edited by avril6520; 02-14-2008 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2008, 03:51 PM   #12
makatz
Webkinz :)

makatz will become famous soon enough

I commenting again!
makatz is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #13
avril6520

okay thans macatz for commenting so i'll give you another chater

Chapter 4 stalk after cerfew
tabby lexy and a new pet tommy and aang walked to their house then the haunted house exploded and the killer was coming after them.tommy took tabby and ran for the police station.lexy and aang ran into the house the kill blocked the door but lexy and aang pushed harder.the mans hand got cut off the webkinz locked the door and sealed it shut.then the hand started moving then it was walking then their was a window shattered upstairs the webkinz kicked down the backdoor and ran.across the street lily was talking to her boyfriend bengythis stopped when the man tried to strangle lily with the phone cord lexy took a bottle on fire took lily and threw it at the killer.they got out of the house just before it exploded.they thought he was dead but 12 minutes later there was the killer walking down the street.oh no sid aang he's goin after tabby and tommy

this chapter is a little intense but i kinda wanted it to be scary this time so plzzzz comment.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #14
makatz

It was pretty violent, but it's make beleive. (i'm commenting again!)
makatz is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #15
avril6520

well was it to vilolent cuz i feel bad i dont want to make a bad excampal
Old 02-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #16
makatz

No it wasn't to violent but i don't think you should have viiolence again for awhile (that's 2 comments)
makatz is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #17
avril6520

ok well this chapter wont e as etense

chapter 5 he's back

tabby and tommy heard footsteps tommy put tabby in a tree then he saw the man tabby scramed tommy took a bat bat and tried to take a wack at the man but instead he got wacked with it.tabby got on him and scratched him he took tabby and threw her against the tree.the man took the bad and broke it in half so it was sharp he wa walking toward tabby.tabby open her eyes to see the man pointing the sharped bat at her she moved just as she did the bat was stuck into the tree.tabby and tommy ran they saw lexy lily and aang they ran for the police station.then they heard a car moter start they looked behind them to see a car chasing them.the kids ran with all there might then tabby was running toward a yard the car stopped and chased tabby.tommy got on the car and threw threw man out of the car.tommy and tabby got in the car so did lexy aang and lily.the man got on the car and reached for lily he ripped threw her polka dot dress.then tommy stopped the car and the man flew right in front of car.then tommy started the motor and raced the car toward the man the car hit thekiller and he wnt in a ditch.the ditch callapossed and the maN FELLTO HIS GRAVE.the webkinz got in the car and drove away.but they did know a hand was sticking out of the hole. thanx makatz your great bye
Old 02-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #18
makatz

Of course i am! LOL! (i'm commenting)
makatz is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 06:38 PM   #19
avril6520

comment 1 more time and you get another chapter
Old 02-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #20
makatz

I"m commenting! (sorry too lazy to go back to that spot but not to lazy to type since i'm pretty fast)
makatz is offline Female
Closed