Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Default Sparkle

Click the image to open in full size.
^Banner made by me^

I hope you like my story, sparkle

About the story:

Sparkle, is a Brown Arabian whos Jackie's pride and joy. Sparkle dazzles Jackie with her majestic grace and beauty most of all her loyalty. Jackie is thankful for Sparkle's qualities. In this story you will see how devout they are in their relationship. Together they will help each other in happy & hard times. When barrel/pole racing, Sparkle takes a turn for the worse. Both Jackie and Sparkle are injured. Doctors don't know how long they both have. Struggling both together doctors say that one of them will be paralyzed for life.. but who is it?

{Chapter 1}
Spoiler: show
Dallas,Texas known has horse country. Jackie who is 11 yr. old, owns a horse named Sparkle. Sparkle was a gift from her grandpa who passed 4 years ago and ever since Jackie and Sparkle have been pals. Today they are both facing a challenge, a competition. This competition was on Barrel/pole racing. They were mastered in barrel racing but pole was a whole different story! Sparkle & Jackie practice all morning. Each time they tried they kept beating there old score. Jackie felt they could do it! After practice they primped Sparkle up. "WOW, your as clean as a whistle, and beautiful as the sunset Sparkle"Jacki said. As it got closer and closer to leave, Jackie felt m ore and more uneasy. She began to feel chills, her face became pale, she began to shake! "I can't do this Sparkle!" Jackie said crying. Sparkle stared at Jackie and gave her a tiny nudge. "Sparkle, I just can't! I'm too scared"Jackie said stroking sparkle's face. Sparkle kept on nudging her until she got the idea. "Ah, your such a good horse! I know you won't let me down" Jackie said. Jackie left the barn to go get into her clothes.............

{Chapter 2}
"OMG! Mom, Dad, we must hurry!"Jackie said running into the truck. Everyone hurried as fast as they could. "Look at the time, its time to get going" Jackie said. Her dad started up the truck and off they went. Jackie's parents weren't too happy about her competing. They finally arrived to the Rodeo. They were greeted by a gentleman who took them to their preparation stall. Jackie mounted Sparkle and headed to a little gate which took her into the arena. "Sparkle, this is easy, remember to just be calm"Jackie whispered. "Number 8, its your turn" A man said. "Number 8! Thats us"Jackie said while giving kick. Sparkle dashed like lightning, the crowd applauded them! Jackie took the end of her reins and used them like whip to make Sparkle go faster. "Come on!"She shouted. Sparkle took each turn with care and speed. Jackie felt as though Sparkle had wings and they were flying through the clouds. "Yee hah! We did it!"Said Jackie. Sparkle was out of breath. "Now its time for pole racing, sparkle! You can do it"Jackie said. She gave sparkle a kick and a squeeze, Sparkle took off leaving dust behind her! "Come on girl"Jackie shouted. She only had two more poles to go. "We can do it"Jackie said almost wanting to scream at the top of her lungs. The crowd got up and started applauding and shouting. Jackie began to smile so big. Sparkle began to have a bit of a smile until she slipped in some mud. Sparkle began to spin out of control. Jackie became dizzy and scared. The crowd gasped and fear overcame them. "Help!!!!"Jackie shouted.

{Chapter 3}

Trying to jump off but I couldn't, we were spinning in circles too fast. I screamed and cried for help. Everyone jumped in to help her. "Help, oh please help"Jackie said with tears. I could hear the ambulance roaring in the distance, I knew at least if I got hurt, the ambulance was there. Holding so hard onto the reins, my hands began to break into a sweat. *BANG!* Jackie and Sparkle crashed.
In the hospital

I awaken to a sound of people talking. I could barely hear what they were saying but I knew it was about my injury. "She needs rest"The doctor said. "But will she be ok?"Her mother asked with fear and tears racing down her cheek. "We don't know just yet, we need to take a thorough examen"The doctor said. My mom walked over and picked my hand and rubbed into against her face. "Oh Jackie, please be ok"She said in a worried tone. The medicine made me drowsy and not very aware of my surroundings but I knew the voice of my worried mother. After 2 weeks passed, I was almost myself. My broken arm was still in a cast but was heeling quickly. I began to miss Sparkle. The doctors told me she was at a very good hospital. I was thankful for that but they wouldn't tell me what was wrong with her. All I knew is that she was injured. "Jackie, next week you are able to go home but sadly your handicapped for a few weeks. You have a severe, fractured leg which will take time to heal"The doctor said. My life has now changed, not a good change either. The week slowly passed by, finally I got to go home. It felt good to eat good food and lay in my comfy bed. "Mother, where is Sparkle?"Jackie asked. "Did you forget, she is at the hospital"Her mother said. "I know, but how much longer"Jackie asked. "Oooh, Jackie, I was afraid to tell you this but, Sparkle broke both front legs, doctors don't know if she'll be able to walk again. She might be paralyzed"Jackie's mother said. "Paralyzed!!! NO!!" Jackie shouted. I broke out in tears. "Why! Mother why! " Jackie cried. "Jackie it might not happen its just a possibility"Her mother explained. Jackie didn't feel any better. Jackie's mother felt bad. She knew Sparkle was her closes friend! "Jackie, I'm sorry"Her mother said while walking out of her bedroom door. Jackie cried and kept saying Sparkle No, your my horse.

Chapter 4 coming soon......hope you like it

Last edited by Myhorsesnot4u; 03-23-2010 at 05:57 PM..
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 05:00 AM   #2
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sparkle

Good story, but has it been approved my MissGnomie or TTGTT? if it has maybe it would be good to sepcify that it is approved
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #3

Oh ok! I'll get it approve=]
Old 03-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

It's nice. I think it could use a bit more detail or something, though. It went from Jackie getting ready for the competition to her and Sparkle's accident in just a paragraph. But that's just my opinion. If it's your style of writing, that's cool.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #5

Haha, true I'll revise it. Thanks
Old 03-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

You did wonderfully well with this story... I really like it. There's quite some suspense there, I can't wait to hear what happens next.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #7

Thanks I revised it a little=]
Closed