Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 12:13 PM   #11
ebkinzgirl12
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: South Street Middle School!!! Create a character and do roleplay, just like you would do at school!

"Oh, by the way those were our brothers." said Kennie on their way to their lockers.
"They are in 6th grade and they are pains." Andrew said.
"Jamie, Andrew, Oliver, want to come over to my house after school?" Kennie asked. "If we have any homework we could work on it together."
"Sure!" said Andrew.
"Ok, apparantly he really wants to come" thought Kennie.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2007, 12:19 PM   #12
Robinpaw of Dawnclan

luck223 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: South Street Middle School!!! Create a character and do roleplay, just like you would do at school!

"We'll come," Jamie and Oliver chorused. Oliver's locker was jammed. Again.
"I'm seriosuly going to bang this thing open with a sledgehammer," he growled. He did the combination again and it opened.
"phew," he thought. Jamie got her things and headed of to the L.A. room.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #13
ebkinzgirl12

Kennie and Andrew grabbed their Social Studies books and headed off to class.
About 30 minutes into class, the teachers phone rang.
"Ok, I'll send him down" the teacher said.
"Andrew Evans, the principal wants to see you."
All the kids looked up from their work as he walked out of class.
"How can I already be in trouble?" thought Andrew. "Its only the first day!" He got into the principals office and sat down.
"Andrew Evans?" The secretary asked.
"Yes" he said.
"Go right to his office. Mr. Williams (the principal) is waiting for you."
Andrew went in and sat down.
"Hello Andrew," Mr. Williams said. "Don't worry, you are not in trouble. We had a mess up on your schedule. Here is a new one."
"Oh," said Andrew.
Schedule -
Period:
1st - Science
2nd - Math
3rd - Social Studies
4th - Gym
LUNCH
5th - Art
6th - Language arts

"So I don't have Life Skills?" Andrew asked.
"Nope." said Principal Williams "Now get back to class please."
"Ok" said Andrew. When he got back to Social Studies the bell rang, and they all left.
"What was that about?" asked Kennie.
Andrew saw Jamie and Oliver too, so he told them all.

---------- webkinzgirl12 added 10 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

"Now I have my first 4 classes with Jamie" Andrew groaned jokingly. Jamie was his friend, but not his best friend. "I also dont have Life Skills"
Kennie went to her locker and got her L.A. books (language arts) and so did Andrew. Then they went to class.

Last edited by webkinzgirl12; 12-08-2007 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #14
♥fiercely m e♥

Pistachio96 is just really nicePistachio96 is just really nice

Name - Lupe Sienne Wilson(not my real name!)
Boy or Girl - Girl

Grade - 7th
Schedule -
1st period - Life Skills/Health
2nd period - Spanish

3rd period - Science
LUNCH
4th period - Math
5th period - Music
6th period - Humanities

What I'm like - People call my the sweet name of Lulu and I hate it. Usually people call me WolfGirl because I am so crazy about wolfs. I have high grades and I am good in my acedemics. People never call me geek because I have a strong power over them and I don't know how. A lot of kids say I wasn't supposed to be born as a human, but I ignore them!
My apperance is long caramel-honey colored bobbed curls and my eyes are a blue-gray. Alot of my friends say my eyes are the window to my soul, but I am not sure if I should believe them. I have light brown glasses and my braces just got off over the summer. Christmas is coming and so are the wolves...
Locker - 127
Pistachio96 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #15
ebkinzgirl12

cool! thanks for joining!

---------- webkinzgirl12 added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Andrew sat in his 6th period Language arts class reading. They were reading Act one and two of "A Christmas Carol" He hated reading because he read slow.
----
Kennie sat in her seat reading "A Christmas Carol". She wasn't a very fast reader, especially in books that didn't interest her. This book was kind of cool, but they had to read it all in one day and night! "We still have 45 minutes left in class," she thought. she took out a piece of paper. She wrote, "Hey Andrew, isn't this story kind of boring?" and she folded it up and passed it to Andrew, who sat in front of her. He wrote back, "Yes!!" and drew a picture of a person dead with a book that said "A Christmas Carol" on it. Kennie almost laughed out loud, but didn't want to get caught. She wrote back, "lol".

Last edited by webkinzgirl12; 12-08-2007 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-08-2007, 01:47 PM   #16
♥fiercely m e♥

Pistachio96 is just really nicePistachio96 is just really nice

"Where is Lupe," Asked Lillianna, her little sister.
"I dunno, probably out by the river at this time of day," Momma answered.
"No fair," Lillianna said, pouting.
"Hey I'm home from school!" Shouted Lupe.
"Yeah!" Lillianna shouted with glee.
"Where is Clark and Louis?" Momma asked.
"Omigosh! I forgot!" Lupe shouted as she rushed out the door.

Meanwhile...
"Where is Lulu?" asked Clark
"How should I know?" responded Louis, annoyed.
"Let's look by da rivah," Clark said.
"Sure." Responded Louis.

---------- Pistachio96 added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

NOTE:
Louis is 9 (4th grade) and Clark is 6 (kindergarten and held back).
Lillianna is 4 years old.
Lupe is the oldest!

Last edited by Pistachio96; 12-08-2007 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pistachio96 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2007, 02:04 PM   #17
ebkinzgirl12

The bell rings, school is over. Kennie and Andrew walk out of class and to their lockers together. Kennie grabs her blue backpack, which is the kind that looks like a backpack with 2 straps, but has one. Andrew grabs his black backpack, which is one of those tiny ones that has string straps.

---------- webkinzgirl12 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

then they walk over to Oliver and Jamie's lockers

Last edited by webkinzgirl12; 12-08-2007 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #18
Robinpaw of Dawnclan

luck223 is on a distinguished road

"Phew, I'm finally out of Life Skills(I know I said Consumer Science, but they're the same thing)," Jamie remarked. Oliver's hair was all wet.
"Hey Andrew, at least you can help me bear the torture of art," Oliver told him, remembering Andrew's change in schedule.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #19
ebkinzgirl12

"Yeah, I am not the best artist either though" commented Andrew.
"Gee, how wet is your hair Oliver!" asked Kennie.
"You guys ready to walk home to my house?" asked Kennie.
"I am" said Andrew. "But your little brothers better not start bugging us, I have L.A. and S.S. homework to do." (Kennie's little brothers are Tyler who is 12, and Jake and Justin who are 7 year old twins)
"I have L.A., S.S., and Math to do!" said Kennie.
"Well, if you guys are ready to go, lets go." Kennie said.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:11 PM   #20
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

Name: (First) Kiera (Middle) Marie (Last) McNeill
Grade: 6th
Schedule:
1st = Math, Algebra
2nd = English
3rd = Science
(Lunch)
4th = Creative Writing
5th = Spanish
6th = Art
What I'm like:
People think that I'm weird in a good way. I like to look a-symetrical (un-symetrical). I love to laugh and when I do, it spreads like wildfire. I'm a fun person to be around. I have four Webkinz which I got for my birthday and they are the Grey and White Cat (Casey), the Pink Poodle (Shrimp), the Golden Retriever (Halley), and the Panda (RolyPoly). You can tell by their names what kind of person I am. My favorite color is Blue and my B.F.F. is named Claire.
RedChief is offline Female
Closed