Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 06:26 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

Default Re: The Song Stealers! This is my book I am writing! Right now chapters 1-4 are on here!

Oh, that contest....
I see now.
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #32
Peaky07

AthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to behold

Post Re: The Song Stealers! This is my book I am writing! Right now there are over 10 chapters on here!

Great story! Just to much !.

Last edited by AthenaIsis; 12-18-2010 at 04:07 PM..
AthenaIsis is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #33
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Default Re: The Song Stealers! This is my book I am writing! Right now there are over 10 chapters on here!

Like I was saying I was entering it in a 50,000 word book contest.
dogfins is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #34
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Default Re: The Song Stealers! This is my book I am writing! Right now there are over 10 chapters on here!

HERE ARE THE FINAL CHAPTERS! I decided to end the book since I am getting a better book idea....

CHAPTER 17
She opened the door to see an old woman of about 70 and her grandson of about 8. Then another grandson came from the car. He was of about 17.
“Hi dear! Is your mom or dad home?” The old woman asked.
“Yeah! Just a second!” Chloe said as she let them in.
Chloe went and got her dad. He came out of his home office.
“Hi! Can I help you?” Her dad asked the old lady.
“Yes! I am Marian! The short one is my grandson Robbie and the tall grandson is Kendall! I was just wondering if you knew where the Clarice’s lived. We were supposed to go over there today, but we can’t seem to find the place!” Marian replied.
“Oh yes! In fact I’m sure my daughter Chloe could show you! Oh sorry! I’m Mr. Martin! But please call me James!” James said.
Marian smiled. Just then Trixie ran out the door yipping.
“Trixie!” Chloe called as she followed Trixie around the corner of the house.
Kendall went to help her.
“Trixie! Where’d you go?” Chloe called.
“Trixie?” Chloe heard Kendall call.
They then both heard puppy barking coming from the neighbor’s house. Chloe and Kendall ran to the neighbor’s house.
“Trixie! Bad dog!” Chloe disciplined when she saw Trixie chasing a little black and white kitten.
“Trixie! Come back!” Chloe said as she ran after Trixie again.
When they walked back to Chloe’s house, Trixie was sitting on the porch looking at them. Chloe gave Trixie a look that sent her running into the house. Marian came out with Robbie. Chloe gave Marian the directions.
“Um… can you take me there? I have to do something!” Chloe asked.
“Sure! Hop in!” Marian replied.
Chloe got in the car. They were soon at the Clarice’s house. Marcy, Logan and Michael were sitting on the porch.
“Chloe? What are you doing here with them?” Marcy asked when they all walked up.
“They needed directions and I forgot to do something!” Chloe replied.
“Mom! Dad!” Marcy yelled.
Mr. and Mrs. Clarice came out.
“You made it!” Mrs. Clarice said as she hugged Marian.
Logan came up to Chloe and set his elbow on her shoulder. They smiled at each other. Chloe looked down the street and groaned.
“Trixie! You were supposed to stay home!” Chloe said as she picked Trixie up.
“Who’s this?” Logan asked as he petted Trixie.
“Trixie! Mrs. Trike gave her to me since she didn’t want it.” Chloe explained.
“Wait! Stop! Mrs. Trike or her daughter Ms. Trike?” Logan asked with a look of uncertainly.
“Mrs. Trike! Yeah! Hard to believe!” Chloe replied. She then added “Here! Take Trixie! I have to go and do something!”
Logan held Trixie. She licked his face. Chloe took Marcy’s hand and lead her inside.
“What?” Marcy asked when they were up to her room.
“I don’t know! OK! I panicked! I don’t have to do anything! I just…” Chloe started as she paced the room.
“You just wanted to see Logan?” Marcy finished for her.
“A little? Plus Mrs. Trike got mad when they puppy kind of attacked her in the middle of her work.” Chloe said as she sat on the bed.
“Ha! And doesn’t she hate dogs and being interrupted during work?” Marcy asked.
“Yes! She just doesn’t like anything! I have no idea why though.” Chloe exclaimed.
“Maybe since her husband died, she hasn’t really been happy or have family around?” Marcy said as a sad look crossed her face when she thought about it.
“Maybe… we have to find out, and then make her happy!” Chloe said getting excited.
“I don’t know. I mean what if she is happy, just doesn’t want to show it?” Marcy asked as she stood in front of Chloe.
Chloe stood up and placed her hands on Marcy’s shoulders.
“No one hide their happiness!” Chloe replied.
“But… I… fine.” Marcy stuttered as she gave in.
“Yes!” Chloe cried.

CHAPTER 18
Chloe took Marcy’s hand as they ran downstairs. They told Michael and Logan their plan.
“Sounds cool! We can start on it after they leave.” Michael said pointing to the kitchen where everyone was talking.
Chloe and Marcy nodded.
“Well I guess we should go join them with their conversation!” Marcy said.
“OK! Um… where’s Trixie?” Chloe asked Logan.
“Oh. Um… he I mean she is around here someplace!” Logan replied as he blushed.
“What! You let Trixie down!? She gets into a lot of trouble! She got into so much trouble at my house in five minutes!” Chloe cried.
“Calm down! He didn’t know!” Michael said trying to calm her down.
“I know! Sorry.” Chloe said as she blushed.
Logan hugged her and kissed her forehead for “It’s OK!”
They all searched for Trixie. Kendall and Robbie helped them. They then all heard yipping upstairs. Chloe ran upstairs, followed by everyone else. They found Trixie chewing on a magazine.
“Trixie! No! Bad dog!” Chloe scolded her.
“I’m sorry. I’ll take her home!” Chloe said embarrassed.
“I’ll go with you!” Logan volunteered.
Chloe and Logan went downstairs and out the door. They started to walk to Chloe’s house. Logan held Chloe’s free hand.
“Marcy, Derek and I all thought we should start practicing for the charity. We’re going to practice tonight at 6.” Logan explained.
Chloe looked at him and nodded.
“What are we going to do about Mrs. Trike? Wait! My dad should know! She’ll be leaving the house right about… now!” Chloe said as she watched Mrs. Trike walk their way on the sidewalk.
Chloe and Logan ran to the house.
“Dad?” Chloe called.
“In my office!” James answered her call.
They walked into the office. Chloe let Trixie down.
“Why is Mrs. Trike so unhappy all the time?” Chloe asked.
“Well after her husband died and her daughter left, I guess no one really cared or wanted to be by an old woman.” James replied.
“Could you help us surprise her with like a little feast and letting her know we are there for her?” Chloe asked.
James rubbed his chin and looked at Chloe’s begging eyes.
“Alright!” James said as he gave in.
“Yes!” Chloe and Logan said at once.
James gave them a look.
“What?” Chloe asked suspiciously.
“What’s going on? Mr. and Mrs. Clarice said you guys had something to tell me.” James replied.
“Nothing! Just that we’re going out?” Chloe said as she looked at Logan.
James looked at Chloe then Logan.
“Hmmm….. who would of known! I mean when you to were little, you use to pick and be mean to each other. Then you started a band. You cared more about your band then picking on each other then.” James said teasingly.
Chloe rolled her eyes and lead Logan out of the house. They started to walk back to the Clarice’s house.
“Sorry. My dad can get over the limit of teasing!” Chloe apologized.
“Yeah! So can’t mine!” Logan replied.
THE LAST CHAPTER
The next day, Chloe's dad made a special breakfast for her.
"What's all this?" Chloe asked when she came downstairs.
"Well not only is it your birthday, but I have importment news to tell you!" James replied.
"What is it?" Chloe asked as she sat down.
"My job is making me move to New York City." James explained.
"Again? Can I stay with Marcy, until you get back?" Chloe wondered.
"Chloe, you misunderstood. I mean we are moving to New York!" Her dad said quietly.
"What! For how long?!" Chloe cried as she stood up.
"At least a year to 3 years." James answered.
"Dad! No! Please! I like it here! I have all my friends, my boyfriend and why!?" Chloe yelled as she stood up.
"The plans were made. We're leaving next week." James instructed.
Chloe ran upstairs crying. She didn't want to leave all she has known here! She wanted to stay!
The day Chloe was leaving, Marcy hugged her good bye. Michael hugged her too. Marcy and Michael left. Logan gave Chloe a picture frame of them. They kissed. Chloe then hugged him. She picked Trixie up and handed her to Logan.
"Please take care of her!" Chloe asked.
Logan nodded. He backed up as Chloe hopped into the car and left. He watched the car until it dissapeared around the corner.

The end. (Fin)

Let me know what you thought of the book! Please fill out this forum!

Favorite Character -
Favorite Part -
What would you like to see in the future -
Least Favorite Part -
Other -

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed it!
Old 12-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #35

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

Nice story!

Favorite Character - Chloe
Favorite Part - When Logan and Marcy were trying to wake up Chloe
What would you like to see in the future - I don't know. More of the story?
Least Favorite Part - Uh, the ending was a little fast..... She was all happy, then BOOM "we're moving to New York...."
Other -
Is there more to the story? I just think the ending was a drop off..... Seems like there should be more.

Great story!
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #36
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Favorite Character - Trixie, Logan
Favorite Part - Romance.. :p
What would you like to see in the future - MORE!!!
Least Favorite Part- I did kinda drop off..
Other - BRAVO!! i ;LOVED THE STORY!
CityCat is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #37
Leanie

Thank you!
NEWS - I am gonna be closing this thread so I can post another story!
Closed