Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
wolfyclub
Webkinz :)

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Default Sneek Peek of My Upcoming Story!

This is a sneak peek of the story I'm writing! Feel free to tell me anything you have to say about it!

I strutted around the corner, smiling smugly. Brendon and his team would never know what hit them! Me and my group of friends were well known to do anything to be the best at anything, and emptying the other team’s water bottles for the upcoming game was just one of the things we did. Throwing my binder under my arm, I spotted Cole and rushed up to him. "I did it! It was so easy, I bet even Josh could do it!" Cole grinned. "Yeah, one team down, two to go. For today, anyway. Soon we we'll totally be at the top!" We turned the corner of Clarks Creek, our beaten up, home of bullying and flirting and groups, middle school. "See ya later!" I yelled to Cole across the empty hall, and watched him flash a grin back. With my pencil grasped in my sweating hand and my binder, slipping, under my arm, I ran through the hall and dashed into the science room, with Mrs. Norson, the science teacher, or who we call, “the wrestler”. Unfortunately, she was the strictest (but largest) teacher in all of the school. “I’m here,” I said, panting. "Jay, you're late. That's detention; meet me at lunch in my classroom. And now, you're switching seats. I've noticed that you and Josh talk way too much, so you're new seat is next to Morris.” Furious, I heard Katie and Julie giggle in the back of the room. I scowled. What did I do! I mean, I was only, like, a couple minutes late! Give me a break! Steaming, I took my seat next to the biggest nerd EVER and the quietest kid in the grade. Who has a name like MORRIS? I sat down, and grimaced as Morris continued whatever he was doing in that lousy, perfectly organized, plain white binder. COME ON. I mean, who would rather be working on chemical and mechanical weathering (whatever that was) more than playing practical jokes? I sighed and looked up at the wrestler, who impatiently smiled and gestured to the chalkboard. Read page 448 to 452 in your textbook and answer questions #1-20. This is for a grade! I grouchily stood up and walked over to the orange shelf where Science is Everywhere! was kept. I flipped to page 448 and started skimming the pages for anything interesting. Root-pry, temperature, sulfuric acid… With a loud sigh, I started reading. Mechanical weathering is where little pieces of rock are weathered into smaller, jagged pieces, without changing the composition of the rock. After time, these rock fragments… I guess I pretty much dosed off, because soon I heard Mrs. Norson exclaim: “All right kids, turn them in or you’ll get an automatic zero! Now! Kids! Turn in your papers!” I slouched for a second longer, then lazily stood up and handed her my blank paper. “Jay, where’s your answers?” “Umm…yeah, about the problems…” I hastily tried to think up a lie. “…well, um, you see…” “Very well! I’ve heard enough! Not only that you get a zero, you will also get a WEEK’S detention. The bell is about to ring. Go get your lunch and come back here. I have something for you to do.” I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker. I tried to take as much time as I could in the halls. I reached my locker and kicked it open, not bothering with the combination. I grabbed my lunch and gradually made my way through the crowd of sixth graders and across the 7th grade hallway to the wrestler’s classroom. I sensed trouble the moment I got into the classroom. The lights were off. Everything seemed like it did before, and she was there…but everyone else in his 3rd period block was, too. Everyone looked different. Pixel-like. Computer like. And Mrs. Norson was handing out candy, while Julie was wearing something that she would have normally laughed at and thrown away. Even Josh looked different, shy, weary even. The only one who looked normal was Morris, who was writing something in his white binder. To my astonishment, he spoke. “Hello, Jay. It looks like you have discovered, let’s put it, my world.” Something was seriously wrong here.

Please post comments guys!

Last edited by Wolfyclub; 02-24-2011 at 08:59 PM..
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Sneek Peek of My Upcoming Story!

Sounds awesome so far :]]
By the way, I think this should probably be in the Creative Writing section ;]
Old 02-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #3

Bramblestorm is an unknown quantity at this point

Coolio! You should continue!
Bramblestorm is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

thanks guys!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!