Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
Brightpaw of LC
Webkinz :)

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Smile .::The Sad Life In The Wekinz Factory..A Story about 4 Tuxedo Cats::.

Hi! Glad u came to read meh book! Join Whisper, Dawn, Freddie, and Socks on the Journey to find a home. Watch as they face many days of unexpected things. Ready, Set, READ!

PROLOGUE

A black and white webkinz cat was sewed his last stitches. He looked up at the Sky as he was brought out into the open. This is outside? He thought. "Your name is Whisper." A strange voice murmured in his ear. Whisper was gently tossed in a box with the other Tuxedo Cats. Home is coming my way...

~*~
CHAPTER 1....

Whisper sat beside on top of a box, scanning the large, tube-shaped area. He knew he was being watched. Suddenly, forgetting about being watch, he saw a small window near by. "Perfect!" Whisper purred. He bounded to the Window, and found himself above the Clouds! "You're flying on a plane," Murmured a voice behind him. Whisper bristled and turned around. He saw a beautiful she-cat sitting in front of him, licking her paw gently as she glared at him with a playful glint in her eye. "Who are you?!" Whisper squeaked. "I'm Dawn." The Tuxedo Cat replied. "I'm Whisper," He paused for a moment. "Do you know where we are going?" Whisper asked. "To the Webkinz Factory." Dawn meowed. "We're almost there, that's where Webkinz like me and you go to find homes." "How do you know all this?" Whisper asked. "I study the Humans more than you think, I've been on this plane awhile, I've been watching you sleep." Dawn explained. I knew I was being watched! Suddenly, a huge thunk sounded under them. "We're landing!" Dawn exclaimed, bounding to the window. Whisper followed. They stood at the window on their hind-paws. "I haven't felt this much pressure in a while." Dawn muttered, holding her head. "Hurry! Get in this Tuxedo Cat box with me. The humans are coming!" Dawn shoved Whisper in a box filled while other cats like him. "Why aren't they like us? You know, they're not living!" Whisper asked, glaring at the motionless cats below him. "They never where given a heart like us. The human how made me and you gave us a heart to live." Dawn mewed quickly. "Hurry! Freeze yourself!" Dawn hissed and went limp like the other cats below them. Whisper did the same. "Hey, Billybob! Grab this cat box and get it out of the plane." A man shouted. "Okay, Boss." A weird, goofy teenager came into sight and grabbed the box that Dawn and Whisper where in.

CHAPTER 2....

Whisper woke up in the same box. He glanced over and saw Dawn, still asleep. Whisper yawned and gently poked Dawn in the ribs. "Hey, Dawn. We're at the Webkinz Factory."
"Wha...? We're here?" Dawn got up, her eyes still heavy with the need of sleep. "C'mon!" Whisper nosed Dawn of out the box. "I wonder where- AHHHHHH!!!" Whisper and Dawn fell down onto a moving conveyor belt. From all sides Tuxedo Cats where joining them. Dawn and Whisper where moved in front of a black hole, where the Webkinz came out to join them. Dawn pricked her ears. "Listen! The Webkinz are coming outta that hole!" Whisper pricked his ears, too. They heard a soft rumbling of plush toys coming down. Suddenly, A river of all kinds of webkinz gushed out and hint Dawn in Whisper dead in the chest. They both fell off of the Conveyor belt and hit the hard, cold ground.

CHAPTER 3....

"Hey, wake up!" A loud meow rung in Whisper's ears. "Wha.....? Hey, get off me!" Whisper hissed, and tried to get up, but fell down again because of his paw. Whisper looked down at his paw and saw it was twisted. "Whisper, quiet down." Dawn soothed. "This cat's name is Freddie." Freddie dipped his head in hello. "Lemme do something about that paw of yours." Freddie meowed and rushed into a little black whole and came out with some white ribbon. "This will keep your paw from getting worse." Freddie explained and rapped the ribbon around his paw. Whisper dipped his head in thanks, and stared at Freddie for a few heartbeats. "May I ask how you got here?"

CHAPTER 4....

"Um...How i got here..." Freddie trailed off. He sat there and stared blankly at the Factory floor. "I don't know what brought me down here." He finally said. "I was sleeping in my box, with my friend, Socks. When i woke up, Socks was gone and i was down here!" He added. "Was Socks another Tuxedo Cat?" Whisper asked. "Of course!" Freddie looked puzzled why Whisper asked that. "Why do you ask that?" "Well, i didn't know there was so many of us that really had hearts!" Whisper blurted out. "Had hearts? There is only five webkinz tuxedo cat's that have hearts. You, me, Dawn, Socks, and a unknown tuxedo cat." Freddie explained. "How do you know that? How do you know there's only five?" Dawn chipped in. "It's a rumor spread around the factory with the webkinz." Freddie sighed. "I don't know if it's true or not..." Freddie trailed off. "Would you like to get out of the Factory, Freddie? With me and Dawn?" Whisper mewed. "What? You'd Do that?!" Freddie exclaimed happily. "Of course I'll join you!"

CHAPTER 5....

"Um, but how will we get out of here?" Freddie asked. "I've been scanning the area...from up there." Whisper pointed his nose to a box pile. "How'd you get up there?!" Dawn exclaimed, look up wide-eyed at the tall pile of boxes. "With your paw all twisted!" "I limp up here." Whisper told her, and went on with the plan. "Anyway, I saw that the humans always leave the doors open. We can climb up those boxes and jump onto the nearest conveyor belt." Whisper limped up the boxes to see if it was possible. "Um...Yeah..It's possible!" Whisper shouted down to Dawn and Freddie. "C'mon. We'll get out now today," Whisper jumped as far as he could. "Hurry!" Dawn and Freddie jumped up and raced up the boxes. They saw Whisper running the Conveyor belt. "Hurry! My paw can't handle this much running." Whisper yowled. Freddie and Dawn jumped, Freddie jumped first, and landed gracefully. But when Freddie looked behind him, and Dawn wasn't there. Oh no! She must of fallen! "Oof! Hey, Freddie! A Little help here!" Dawn was hanging by her claw on the Conveyor belt's side handle. Freddie raced over and took Dawn's paw. "Great Webkinz World you scared me! I thought you fell." Freddie sighed in relief. "Come on you two! We need to get going!" Whisper mewed and lead them onto the belt. They sat there a while while the belt lead them on. Suddenly Whisper was a dead end. "Hey you guys! There's a dead end ahead." Whisper meowed. "Hurry! Jump off!" Freddie jumped off, but Dawn mustn't of heard Whisper mew the warning. "Dawn! Watch out!!!" Freddie and Whisper yowled.

CHAPTER 6....

Dawn finally heard their yowls, but it was too late. She plunged into the boxes with a soft thud. "Help!" Her yowl faded as she sunk deeper into the box. "Freddie, we gotta save her! Who knows where she'll go!" Whisper hissed, and jumped into the boxes. Freddie followed him. "Great Webkinz World! Which one is her?! Why do we all have to look alike?" Whisper hissed to himself. "I'm down here!" Dawn yowled. Whisper followed her voice to the corner of the box and grabbed her paw. For some crazy reason, there was a whole in the bottem of the box. "Let get out of here!" Whisper mewed the command and went through the hole and landed gently on the factory floor with Dawn at his side. Freddie jumped out of the box too, and landed gently beside them. "Who goes there?!" A voice growled from the shadows. It opened its eyes, and it's eyes glowed gold in the dark shadows. The animal stepped into the light. "Socks?!" Freddie gasped.

CHAPTER 7....
"Freddie?" Socks stepped into the light more. "I-i thought I'd never see you again! I thought the humans took you!" Freddie stammered and gave Socks a little squeeze. "So you're the other Tuxedo Cat that has a heart?" Whisper stepped forward and sat beside Freddie. "Nice to meet you, Socks!" Dawn mewed Politely. "Who are they?" Socks asked Freddie, keeping his eyes on Whisper and Dawn. "Oh, they're my friends. I found them stranded in the Factory, so i dragged them to my den and fixed them up after their fall off the Conveyor Belt. Whisper twisted his paw and Dawn hit her head." Freddie explained. "Oh, nice to meet you." Socks dipped his head to the two. "Would you like to come inside? I hate the screeching of that conveyor belt." Socks mewed and lead them inside. They sat on some stuffing socks probably found. "Um, so..why were y'all adventuring in the factory?" Socks broke the silence with his mew. "We were planning to get out of here to find a home." Freddie explained to him. "Would you like to join us?" Freddie asked before socks could reply. "Really? Sure! I've been planning to get outta here, but i have always failed because i needed help." Socks shrugged. "But of course I'll join you! I've got a plan, too."

CHAPTER 8....

"Okay, so here," Socks started. "See that hole in the roof? And those piles of boxes? That's how we're gonna get outta here. We're gonna have to jump. Is that okay with everyone?" Socks explained. "Um, sure!" Whisper agreed. But I'd rather go with my plan. He added to himself. "That sounds like a good plan." Dawn's mew broke into Whisper's thoughts. "We might have to rest first." Freddie mewed. "Good idea..." Dawn trailed off as she yawned.

The next morning, the Cats woke up. Freddie scanned the area for humans before he twitched a Whisker. There was nothing. "Ready?" Freddie whispered. "The area is clear now," Freddie added. Socks, Dawn, and Whisper nodded. "Okay, follow me now." Socks scampered up the boxes. Whisper winced in pain as he put his paw down. "Its still hurts." Whisper muttered to Dawn. Dawn said nothing but licked his paw. Freddie must of heard him. "It'll feel better soon, I'll put some more of that Tape Stuff on it." Freddie mewed and turned back around. Whisper sighed and limped to the top box.

CHAPTER 9....

"Okay, JUMP!" Socks pushed Whisper up. "Hey, watch my paw!" Whisper hissed. "Sorry." Socks murmured, and finished pushing Whisper onto the roof. Freddie and Dawn hopped onto the roof themselves. Socks was the last to come up. Dawn sat down, staring into the blue, clear sky. The breeze flowed through her fur, which made her look beautiful. Whisper smiled and looked at her. "C'mon you two." Freddie smiled, with a glint of
Amusement in his eyes. Whisper and Dawn looked embarrassed, and trotted down the roof. "Okay..be careful going down." Socks warned them. Dawn, Freddie, and Whisper nodded and slowly slid down the roof. "Okay, here is the Gutter." Socks pointed his tail to a Little Tube-like thing. How does this Cat know all this? Whisper asked himself. "Hurry!" Socks hissed. Socks broke into Whisper's thoughts. "Coming!" Dawn mewed. The remaining cats on the roof scrambled down the roof into the Gutter to join Socks. "Our journey is about to begin." Whisper murmured, staring at the Roads, Forests, Meadows, and Neighborhoods below them.

CHAPTER 10....

Coming Soon!!!

zappity

br060101
LavenderDance

Facts about the story:
If you read Chapter 2, you'll read that Whisper twisted his paw. My tuxedo cat, Nightwhisper, (A.K.A, Whisper in the story) really has a Twisted paw!

Dawn is really Emeraldbooo's Tuxedo Cat, Dawnwhisper.

Freddie is really Tarabella9's tuxedo cat.

Socks is really LavenderDance's tuxedo cat.
________________________________________________________________________________
THANKS FOR READING!!!!

Last edited by WebkinzForever3; 02-11-2011 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: New chapters. :)
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #2

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: .::The Sad Life In The Wekinz Factory..A Story about 3 Tuxedo Cats::.

OMG!! I Love it!! I am dying for more!!!

Oh, and put me on the VM list!!!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Default Re: .::The Sad Life In The Wekinz Factory..A Story about 3 Tuxedo Cats::.

Alrighty! I'll get right on it after Church!!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

OMG, I love it! I'm dying to here more like Tara! add me to the VM list!
and Dawnwhisper wants to talk to u xD

OMG THANK U FOR PUTING ME IN THE STORY!!!! UR THE BEST!
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

YAY make another!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

That's a great story so far! Keep going (:
Old 01-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #7
Brightpaw of LC

Thank y'all!!!!
Nightwhisper would like to reply...

Yesh! Ur very much welcome!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
changed by Wacky!

br060101 knows the way
br060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the way

Default Re: .::The Sad Life In The Wekinz Factory..A Story about 4 Tuxedo Cats::.

I'm dying to know what happens! I think I'm going to name mine Stardust! I will transfer a message from my tuxedo cat's mind...

IT'S DARK IN HERE!!!! *MEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!* So, what happens next and where can I get some milk? Purrrr
br060101 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
Brightpaw of LC

Default Re: .::The Sad Life In The Wekinz Factory..A Story about 4 Tuxedo Cats::.

wow, you contact ur webbies through mind too???
Old 01-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #10
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

I LOVE IT! LOL my tuxedo cat is the clumsy one can't wait till the next paragraphs! xD
BTW I can contact webbies trough my mind too! xD
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!