Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #21
Froghop55
Webkinz :)

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Rides the Night Wind~A Wolf Creek Story

"Liar!"
"Shame! Shame!"
"It should've been you! Not Tracks! You!"
The words of my pack sting like the snake venom. Only my Mother, Father, Calls and one other wolf who's name I don't know stay silent. I recognize the puppy sitting at her feet as the one I save during the storm.
Telling the pack I cracked under pressure would only seal my fate. I was a dead dog walking.
"I'm sorry." I don't know what else to say.
The wind shifts directions, blowing and awful scent in my face. There's a familiar scent intermixed with it. Tracks the Fox. The Dry Land alpha.
Midnight.
It's way too close for comfort. I flatten my ears and growl. The pack smells my fear, my anticipation. They stand back and watch. I tense up to run, to find the Midnight and make up for my mistake.
Thurnder cracks out in a short, powerful burst. But it can't be thunder. The sky is clear. I can't smell rain. The sound bursts out again, and something small and fast hits me in the ear. Goes through my ear, leaving a small, perfect circle hole. I shout in pain. The pack scatters. I jump down throught the crowd of wolves, fighting the current, getting closer to the thing.
Suddenly, we're face to face. Me and the Two-Legged Wolf. He holds a stick that smells like fire. Thunder stick. I growl. I am the alpha. Me. Not him.
He points the Thunder Stick at Mother. I bark at him, and he ignores me. Instead he clicks the Thunder Stick, and Mother falls to the ground, a perfect circle like the one in my ear, on her right thigh.
"No!" I shout. I run to her, try to helf her up, but the Two-Legged Wolf gets to her first. He pickes her up and slings her over his shoulder, and takes her away. I run after him. All the rest of the pack has run off to safety. It's just me and him. And Mother. I act on instinct. I run up and bite him in his leg. He turns to me and hits me with his Thunder Stick. He dosen't click it at me, but he brusies my shoulder. I limp.
"Ryder." Mother calls. "Ryder. I love you. Go with the pack. Make sure they're safe. I'll be okay. Go." She closes her eyes, but she's still alive. Maybe she knows there's no hope.
I turn and limp. tears in my eyes, I call back to her.
"I love you Mother. I'll find you. I'll save you."
I'll save them all.
Froghop55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #22
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Midnight!!!
collielollie is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #23
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

The pack is hiding in a dried out gully. It's like a large burrow, but out in the open; hiding in plane sight. My Father is standing at the front. When I see him, I shake my head.
"It- it has mother."
Father walks out of the gully. He lets the pack stay.
"Walk with me, Daughter."
I follow him.
"Two years before your Birth, there was a...simalar situation. The food was gone, wolves were dying. That creature we saw....is called Man. They hunt. With and advantadge. They have hunting guns. They don't usually hunt wolves. We should have said something before...before we put the burdan on you."
Something dosen't make sence.
"What is a Midnight?"
"Midnight?"
"I think the....Man was saying it. Before he took Mother. He came to the forest area. He said Midnight."
"I, don't know."
I stop walking. The Dry Land alpha. He knows. I snap around.
"Go back to the pack. You can be alpha agian. If I make it out alive, I've decided I don't want this anymore anyway." I start to run towards the Dry Lands.
"Where are you going?" He calls after me/
"To the Dry Lands." I yell. "I'm going to fix this!"
Though I can't see it, I know father is smiling as I run away from him. His Daughter is being redeemed.

As I run farther off our land, it occurs to me: I can't make the Dry Land alpha tell me anything. I can't threaten him-he's twice as large as me, and a much more skilled fighter. I can't lie-he'll be able to smell it. I can't bargin-something tells me he wants food, and I don't have that either. I slow my pace to think. Maybe I can tell the truth. Would he belive me? I decide to take the risk.

Last edited by Froghop55; 10-26-2010 at 04:02 PM..
Froghop55 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #24
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

I cant wait for more!!!
collielollie is offline Female
Closed