Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #51
tigerdove
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaven
tigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: Rick's Senior Year

CHAPTER 20 - THANKSGIVING (sorry it's a day late, i was busy celebrating thanksgiving yesterday)

BOYS!!! come in here and help me make the tamales while the turkey cooks in the oven!
aw come on, i don't feel like it! it's so much work!
okay Reese, since you don't want to help make tamales, you can wash everybody's dishes after dinner tonight!
dang it!
*doorbell rings*
i'll get it *answers doorbell* hi Mr. Asdfghjkl
hello, Arte! i was delighted to receive the lovely invitation to your family's thanksgiving dinner in the new house! my goodness, this house is lovely! i brought some pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes to share with you all.
thank you! sounds good.
and i understand that you and Mandy will be revealing a special surprise today?
that's right, Mr. Asdfghjkl! they're FINALLY gonna tell us the surprise!!! i can't wait!
me neither! i'm so excited! *jumps up and accidentally knocks over a lamp* oops
REESE!!!!

*later at dinner time*
come on Reese, stop eating all the tamales! you already ate 12 of them! and you ate most of the turkey too!
shut up Rick!
Rick is right, Reese. take the other 10 tamales off your plate and put them back
*sighs* fine! but i'm only listening because you're gonna tell us the surprise!
ooh, he put back more of the strawberry-flavored ones! yummy!
all right everyone, are you ready to know what the surprise is?
*everybody* YES!!!!!!!!!
we're adopting a baby!!!

i will be posting a part 2 for this chapter soon
tigerdove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2018, 03:35 PM   #52
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That's such an AWESOME surprise! What a great way to give thanks.
(and oh my goodness, those tamales sound delicious!)
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-25-2018, 04:09 PM   #53
tigerdove

tigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaven
tigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaven

CHAPTER 20 - THANKSGIVING PART 2

a new baby?! yay!!! how cute!
what a marvelous surprise! congratulations to you all!
cool! but how come you guys decided to adopt instead of just having another baby?
well, there were several reasons. first of all, we both think that adoption is a wonderful decision to help children who need homes. Ms. Birdy told us that some new baby webkinz from mexikinz are due to be born soon, but the orphanage over there is getting crowded, so they will be delivered to kinzville this june when they are about 3 months old. also, your mom feels like adoption would be a better decision for her health since we're both getting older, but we would still love to have just one more baby. and last but not least, you're all boys, so-
wait! when our new brother comes, make sure he doesn't mess with my hotwheels collection like Rick always does! i've been working on that collection for years!
since when do i mess with your hotwheels collection? i'm too old to care about hotwheels, and you should be too! you're like 19 now so you should give the hotwheels to our new brother instead of being selfish!
why can't our new brother get his own hotwheels?!
boys, stop arguing! Reese, you don't have to worry about your hotwheels because you guys aren't going to have a new brother!
what?? but didn't you just say you guys are adopting a baby?
yes, a baby GIRL!
Old 11-25-2018, 04:15 PM   #54
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

aaw That's so cool! Congrats to them! So sweet.
Maybe Reese will become more a protective big brother.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-02-2018, 04:56 PM   #55
tigerdove

CHAPTER 21

*in the cafeteria at school*
i can't believe mom and dad are adopting a GIRL!
so?
so?! girls are so weird! all they talk about is dresses and nail polish and stupid girly things! and they always like the color pink even though pink is the ugliest color in the world!
is that why you've never had a girlfriend even though you're almost 20 and STILL in high school?
exactly! girls are weird, and you've never had a girlfriend either so shut up! *punches Rick*
OW!!! and i did have a gf once in 8th grade, remember?!
yeah, for like 2 days! that doesn't even count!
it was 3 days, and it does count because we held hands!
*throws pizza slice at Rick*
HEY!!! what was that for?!
you look funny with pizza sauce on your face! haha!
will you guys stop arguing already?! i think it's great that mom and dad are adopting a baby girl! i'm going to save up some money to buy her a cute little princess outfit! just wait until she's here, Reese. you will LOVE her.
whatever, Randy. anyways, here come Rick's stupid friends, so i'm leaving now!
wait! i wanted to introduce you guys to my girlfriend!
WHAT?!?!?!?!????
this is Tilly!
hello!
Old 12-03-2018, 12:51 PM   #56
support the blue

Aw, welcome Tilly to the group! I wonder if she's prepared to be exposed to this family? lol
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-05-2018, 01:28 AM   #57
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Sorry that I haven't kept up with your story, tigerdove! I'm especially busy right now, but I hope to catch up next week once some deadlines are met!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #58
tigerdove

CHAPTER 22

all right boys, are you guys ready to make your christmas lists for santakinz?
i sure am! i'm going to ask santakinz for some more stuffed animals, some new sneakers, and a pretty bracelet for Tilly!
how sweet, Randy! and what about everyone else?
come on, mom! Reese and i are too old to make lists for santakinz!
we are? oh yeah that's right, we definitely are! i totally didn't make a list asking for some more hotwheels! *grabs a piece of paper out of his pocket and throws it in the trash*
and what about you, Richie? do you have a list for santakinz, sweetie?
*silence*
*sighs* i wish Richie would at least say something!
don't worry, he'll talk when he's ready. i know he will. and Reese, don't worry about being too old to ask santakinz for hotwheels this year, because maybe you'll get some at your birthday party
what?? i haven't had a birthday party since i was like 5 because i've been grounded 24/7 ever since!
well, this is the first year you might not be grounded on your birthday! if you can behave for the rest of the month, you will be rewarded with a birthday party!
but who would we invite? Reese doesn't even have friends
shut up Rick! *raises fist* i mean, uh, please be quiet
don't worry about it, we can have a fun family party!
as long as there's nachos and pizza, i don't care who the heck comes!
Old 12-09-2018, 10:33 PM   #59
support the blue

lol This family cracks me up.
Nachos and pizza sounds good! Hopefully Reese can be ungrounded for once in his life for that party.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-14-2018, 05:05 PM   #60
tigerdove

CHAPTER 23

*right before class starts*
hey Peter
hey Rick. did you guys bring anything for the christmas party today?
yeah my mom made some cinnamon rolls, they look SO good!
how the heck did you guys manage to walk all the way here without Reese eating half of them on the way? doesn't he always do stuff like that?
usually he does, but my dad promised him that if he behaved for the whole month, he could have a birthday party in a few weeks. Reese hasn't had a birthday party since he was like 5, so he's pretty excited
*walks in lifting a box full of something very heavy and sets it down on the desk* UGH! that was so heavy!
what the heck do you have in there?!
my grandpa made 500 candy-cane shaped cookies for the party today! i told him it was too much since there's only like 11 people in our class, but he wouldn't listen! he made even more for Shelby and Bobby to take to their classes too!
dang, how does your grandpa manage to accomplish stuff like that?
i have no idea, but the good thing is that the homemade frosting he put on the cookies is SO good. i don't know what he puts in it, but it's the best frosting ever.
all right class, everyone put your snacks on the table and then take a seat. we will begin our party in just a minute.
OH YEAH!!!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!
calm down, Reese. first we need to pass out the tests from earlier this week. *passes out the tests*
WHAT?!?!? i got a C+!!!!!!!!!
congratulations, Reese! now everyone enjoy the party!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tigerdove; 12-16-2018 at 02:52 PM..
Closed

Tags
desty was here! :), dolphinlover was here (:, tigerdove is here, yeshua loves you! ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary