Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2018, 03:28 PM   #11
tigerdove
Webkinz :)

tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond
tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond

Default Re: Rick's Senior Year

CHAPTER 5

*at lunch*
i just can't stop wondering what that surprise was that my mom was talking about! she still won't tell us!
dang, she won't tell you ANYTHING? not even a hint?
no, and it's driving me crazy! she's never done this before!
maybe she's secretly super rich and is saving up to buy a huge mansion for you guys!
i wish, but they already showed us the new house we're buying. it's cool, but not a mansion. what is weird though is that it's only 2 blocks away from the house we already have, so this surprise better be good, because the moving process seems like it's going to be difficult
i bet! especially with Reese acting crazy all the time and Richie always crying
i know! i'm terrified that Richie is going to be just like Reese when he grows up! in fact, i can hear him crying all the way from his classroom across the school right now.
have you guys even figured out why he cries like that? isn't he already like 5?
yes, and the reason for his crying is STILL a mystery. i just wish we could figure it out, because it's the most annoying mystery ever!
i think i can figure out what the reason is
MR. ASDFGHJKKL?!?
what the heck are you doing here?
Ms. Cowoline went on vacation, so i will be your principal for the next 2 weeks!
awesome!
tigerdove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #12
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I actually laughed out loud when they mentioned Richie. For some reason he cracks me up.
And it's always a good thing when Mr. Asdfghjkkl shows up. He seems to be the voice of reason in a group of crazies. lol
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:48 PM   #13
◇たすけられた。

kittycats10rox kicks the bucket...hardkittycats10rox kicks the bucket...hardkittycats10rox kicks the bucket...hard
kittycats10rox kicks the bucket...hardkittycats10rox kicks the bucket...hardkittycats10rox kicks the bucket...hard

oh man this is so good it's wild
kittycats10rox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:49 PM   #14
tigerdove

tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond
tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond

CHAPTER 6

all right class, please turn to page 32 in your math textbooks and read the "introduction to advanced algebra" section
what the heck is this crap supposed to be?! why do we even have to learn this? i hate math! *throws textbook against the wall*
Reese, what on earth do you think you're doing? do you think you're funny or something?
uh, some people thought it was funny last year
okay then, if anyone in this classroom thinks Reese is funny, please raise your hand. anyone?
*silence*
well Reese, i don't know who thought you were funny last year, but nobody in this year's class thinks your inappropriate behavior is funny. pack your things and go to the principal's office.
WHAT?! but i didn't do anything!!!
you threw a textbook at the wall, for goodness sake! go to the office NOW!

*later at home*
REESE! it's only the second week of school and you've already been sent to the principal's office?! you are in so much trouble!
why am i the problem here? Richie's the one who's always crying! he should be the one in trouble instead!
WAAAAAAAAAA
look what you did! you made him cry! go to your room!
WHYYYYYYYYY??????? *goes to room and slams door*
speaking of Richie, Mr. Asdfghjkl told me on tuesday that he might know why Richie cries so much.
and he didn't say anything until NOW?!? after Richie has been here for 5 years?! OMG! whatever, just tell him to come over for dinner tomorrow evening so that he can talk to me and your dad about it. now you and Randy need to go to your room and do your homework
okay mom!
*Reese and Randy walk to the room and start to open the door*
*whispers* wait a second, Randy. Reese is up to something.
*on the phone* me?! no, YOU'RE the loser because you never wanna do anything fun anymore! bye! *hangs up phone and starts crying*
uh... are you okay?
SHUT UP! *punches Rick*

Last edited by tigerdove; 09-14-2018 at 11:43 PM..
Old 09-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #15
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Reese sure sounds like he needs someone to listen to him. He seems to have tried getting their attention in every way. Rick has the right question- is Reese okay?
But wow, Reese is taking advanced algebra?
Old 09-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #16
tigerdove

CHAPTER 7

*previous friday evening*
Mr. Asdfghjkl should be here at any moment. i really hope he knows how to fix this situation with Richie.
don't worry, dad! Mr. Asdfghjkl knows everything! *doorbell rings* i'll get it!
*opens door*
good evening, Randy! how are you and your family doing on this wonderful friday evening?
we're doing pretty good, but Richie still won't stop crying and Reese is always mad!
no i'm not! i'm just tired of the whole universe being annoying, that's all!
what do you mean the universe is annoying? YOU'RE the one who's annoying!
shut up Rick! *raises fist*
*grabs Reese's fist* now children, calm down at once. violence is never the answer.
Mr. Asdfghjkl is right, kids! now all of you be quiet and eat your dinner while Mr. Asdfghjkl tells us what Richie's problem is!
first tell me how you were able to grab my fist like that! aren't you like super old? shouldn't you be in a wheelchair or something?
that's a rude question Reese! apologize right now!
don't worry, sir. I don't mind the questions of young people at all! Reese, i was able to grab your fist because i have excellent reflexes due to the fact that i studied self-defense as a young man and have kept myself in shape, which is also the explanation for why i am not in a wheelchair like most people my age. anyways, let us now discuss poor little Richie!
we really hope you have some good information! even Dr. Quack is still trying to figure it out! we've been taking him for check-ups every few months, but still no luck.
we're really hoping we can do something about this, because my wife Mandy and i have been discussing a HUGE surprise for our family, but Richie's crying might interfere with what we have in mind.
don't worry, my friends! this weekend, i shall go exploring throughout the Adventure Park and the Magical Charm Forest, and i will see if i can find the ingredients needed to make a special herbal remedy that will help Richie!
but do you know if it will work? and do you know what is causing Richie to cry so much?
believe it or not, i have actually seen a similar case. 122 years ago, there was a young boy named Jesse who also cried constantly. at the time, i was working as an assistant to Dr. Quack's grandfather. Jesse's mother brought him to us from a faraway village when he was only 7 years old, asking if we could help. we promised to try our best. together we searched diligently for years for something that would help Jesse. we tried many things, and it seemed like nothing would work; sure enough, after 4 long years, we were able to create a remedy that helped Jesse! his transformation was spectacular!
that is absolutely wonderful!
yes it is! now, off i go to the forest! i will return on monday!
Old 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM   #17
support the blue

Thank goodness for Mr. Asdfghjkl ! Wow, he really is OLD! I hope he can get the solution to Richie's problem, and also maybe help Reese with his anger issues. I have a feeling I might know what the family surprise is. Maybe. heheh
Old 09-23-2018, 02:59 PM   #18
tigerdove

CHAPTER 8

Rick! was Mr. Asdfghjkl at the school last week?
yeah but he's still trying to find the stuff we need for Richie, he told me he went to the woods after school every day last week and he should be done by this weekend.
well it's already sunday! i really hope he-
*doorbell rings*
i'll get it! *answers door* oh, hey Mr. Asdfghjkl
hello, Reese! i have some wonderful news for your family! i have finally found everything needed to make remedies for Richie!
thank you so much, Mr. Asdfghjkl! now can you tell me how i need to prepare all this stuff for Richie?
certainly! listen carefully, and write this down. first, boil a handful of the chamomile with one piece of lavender for 10 minutes, and then serve it to him as a tea. give him this drink 3 times a day, there's plenty of it! next,, take 2 handfuls of the remaining lavender and make a jar of lavender oil out of it. massage his back with this every night, and put 5 drops of it into the water every time he takes a bath. next, take 3 handfuls of the lavender and stuff it into his pillow. last but not least, here is a jar of moonberry marmalade that i made using fresh moonberries from jumbleberry fields. use this to make a sandwich for him every day. continue this treatment until his crying finally stops. it should take anywhere between 2-6 weeks. if you need any more supplies, let me know!
all right! thank you!
*Mr. Asdfghjkl leaves*
this stuff better work! Richie is ANNOYING!
for once i agree with you, Reese!
really??
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 09-23-2018, 03:28 PM   #19
support the blue

lol Wouldn't it be great if lavender, berries, and chamomile from from the woods is the solution to Richie's WAAA-ing, and maybe even bringing Rick and Reese together? Hopefully it works!
Old 09-25-2018, 02:59 PM   #20
tigerdove

CHAPTER 9

*at lunch*
you guys, something is definitely up with Reese.
what are you talking about? isn't there always something wrong with him?
yeah, he's always been annoying
i know, but for the past few weeks he's been more than just annoying, he's been acting weird and kinda crazy
how??
well first of all i heard him talking on the phone about a week ago, which is REALLY weird, because i don't think i've ever seen him talk on the phone except for when our parents make him call aunt Patty on christmas eve. but what's even MORE weird is that he was crying afterwards
WHAT?! *stifles a laugh* Reese was crying?
LOL!
it's not funny, guys! i think something might be wrong!
hmm, before you assume anything, i think you should try to find out who he was talking on the phone to. it might be a clue.
i agree. do you think he got dumped by a girl or something?
Reese with a GIRL?!?! no way! what kind of girl would be crazy enough to like Reese?
yeah you're right. do you know if he has any friends or something like that?
let me think... he used to hang out with these kids named Micah and Jake, but they both graduated last year.
i think that might be a clue! maybe he's jealous that his friends graduated and he didn't!
maybe you're right, but how do i find out for sure?
you have no choice but to just ask him.
GRANDPA!!!!!!! stop listening to our conversation! you're so annoying!
but everything you guys discuss is so interesting! all the other old people ever talk about is playing chess and eating fiber flakes!
you actually have a good point, Ruben's grandpa. i think i should just try to actually talk to him.

Last edited by tigerdove; 09-25-2018 at 03:03 PM..

Tags
desty was here! :), dolphinlover was here (:, tigerdove is here, yeshua loves you! ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary