Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #91
tigerdove
Webkinz :)

tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth
tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: Rick's Senior Year

CHAPTER 32 (part 2)

*knocks on the door of the house*
*answers* can i help you?
hello, we're looking for a young man named Micah Montikinz. he's under arrest for stealing money and possibly trying to frame someone else.
WHAT?! there must be a mistake, my son would never do something like that!
i'm afraid we have video evidence to prove it, ma'am. please tell your son to come with us to the kinzville police department right now.
*starts crying* MICAH!!!! come here!!!!!
what is it, mom? *sees the police officers and stops*
Micah, you're under arrest! come with us!
but why?!
you know why! get in the car!
*sadly walks to the police car*

*at the police station*
all right, Micah. you may as well admit what you did, because it was caught on video.
*stays silent*
if you admit it right now, you'll only get one month of trash pick-up duty. if you lie, the video evidence will be taken to court, and if you are found guilty, you'll have to spend one month in jail. your choice.
okay fine, i did it! i stole the money from Mrs. Fuzzlekinz and tried to blame it on Reese! please don't send me to jail!
why did you do it, Micah?
last year, Mrs. Fuzzlekinz gave me and Reese detention on the last day of school right before graduation because she thought we were both talking, even though Reese was the one doing all the talking! i was 30 minutes late to the graduation ceremony! i had been thinking of a way to get even with her ever since, and after so many months of still wondering what to do, Reese threw eggs at my brand new car last month. at that moment, i was mad at both of them, and the idea suddenly came to me. i thought for sure that Reese would get in trouble since he gets in trouble all the time. in fact, he should have gotten in trouble for throwing eggs at my car!
don't worry, we'll talk to him about it. you are on trash pick-up duty starting tomorrow at 6am, and your job at the Wshop will resume after one month.
tigerdove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2019, 09:25 PM   #92
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I'm glad they got the thief! Thank goodness for video surveillance!
I feel bad for Micah's mom. At least he admitted it and only has to do trash pick up.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-29-2019, 02:09 PM   #93
tigerdove

tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth
tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth

CHAPTER 33

*knocks on door*
*answers* what happened?!?! did Micah go to prison?
no, he admitted what he did and he received trash pick-up duty every weekday for one month.
HAHA! what a loser! i'll be sure to laugh at him whenever i see him picking up trash outside!
i'm not so sure about that, Reese. you will be doing trash duty as well for 2 days because you threw eggs at Micah's car.
DANG IT!!!!!!!! wait, i can't do trash duty because i have school! for the first time ever, school is a good thing!
doesn't spring break start in 2 weeks? we don't have school for a whole week
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
that's right, and Reese will be doing his trash duty along with Micah on monday and tuesday of that week. see you then, Reese! i'll pick you up at 6am. *leaves*
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you asked for it, Reese! i told you it was a bad idea to throw eggs at Micah's car!
shut up Rick! i'm older than you so i'm in charge and you can't tell me what to do!
i wasn't telling you what to do, i was just giving you some advice!
IT'S THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no it's not!!!!!!!!!
YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boys, stop it right now! i found out that the baby girl we're adopting was just born yesterday!
awwww how cute!
yes, she's very cute! Rick and Reese, you two better not be arguing like that when she arrives in Kinzville this june, or else there will be serious consequences!
Old 04-01-2019, 08:20 PM   #94
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Not a fun Spring break for Reese or Micah. I suppose the consequences fit the actions though.
How exciting that the baby girl was born!
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-05-2019, 03:38 PM   #95
tigerdove

CHAPTER 34

*lunch bell rings at school*
all right class, you are dismissed for lunch. we will finish the math lesson when you all get back.
*everybody goes to the cafeteria*
guess what, Rick? i have chocolate milk in my lunch bag and you don't! haha!
and you think i care? that stuff is full of sugar anyways.
SHUT UP!!!! you were supposed to get mad!
why don't you leave us alone already?!
yeah, go sit with Randy and his girlfriend!
fine then, i will! *leaves*
wait, why does Reese have chocolate milk and you don't?
for some reason, Mr. Asdfghjkl gave him a whole box of mini chocolate milk cartons. i have no idea why.
wow, for the first time ever, it seems like Mr. Asdfghjkl had a bad idea.
i know right?! i felt like asking why, but i didn't want to be rude. it's so annoying though! this morning Reese was going insane just because mom told Reese that he could only take one to school!
idk guys, Mr. Asdfghjkl always has a good reason for the things he does, even when it seems weird. i think we shouldn't question it.
yeah, you're right. maybe it has some sort of calming effect or something. i still really wonder why though.
i can tell you why
Old 04-08-2019, 07:40 PM   #96
support the blue

Interesting! Does Reese need the sugar? Usually Mr. Asdfghjkl knows what he's doing.
A calming effect on Reese would be great! lol
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-12-2019, 04:56 PM   #97
tigerdove

CHAPTER 34 (part 2)

what are you doing here Mr. Asdfghjkl?!
i had a feeling that all of you would have some questions about Reese's chocolate milk, and i wanted to observe him as well. i gave it to him in order to to teach him the importance of sharing with others, since he is very weird and doesn't seem to have learned this skill at the age of 5 like most people.
that's true, Reese is very weird indeed. but how is giving him a bunch of chocolate milk going to teach him anything?? he's just been acting crazy because of it
don't worry, my friend. it's only been one day. i have a feeling that he will eventually realize that the whole box is too much, and he will have no choice but to give some to others. when this happens, he will see that chocolate milk makes other people happy too. it's a small step towards him becoming less selfish.
well, i hope it works! yesterday i took one sip and he dumped the rest of it on my head!
i am so sorry to hear that. in the meantime, let's observe him, shall we?
*the 4 of them go to spy on Reese*
what the heck is he doing?!
Old 04-15-2019, 08:21 AM   #98
support the blue

I don't know... I can think of some things (other than sharing it nicely) that Reese could do with all those cartons of chocolate milk. LOL
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-17-2019, 04:51 PM   #99
tigerdove

CHAPTER 35

he's sitting with Randy, and is he... doing homework?! usually Reese only does homework when dad threatens to take the tv away if he doesn't do it!
i feel weird spying on Reese, it's strange but interesting at the same time. it's like watching some really weird show on the discovery channel.
did Randy somehow convince Reese to do homework at lunch time??
it's unlikely, but it's possible. ever since Randy punched Reese in the face a few months ago, Reese has been doing anything Randy says.
i know, that was insane! i still can't believe Randy did that!
it's also weird how Randy always has so much money!
i know right?! i wonder where he gets it from?
why don't you just ask him?
you're right, idk why i never thought of that. *walks over to Randy* hey Randy, can i ask you something?
sure, Rick! what is it?
i noticed you always have a ton of money. where does it come from?
from my bank account!
you have a bank account?!
and WE don't?!?!?!
oops! um, i have to go now. come on Tilly, let's get to class early today.
okay, bye Rick and Reese!
Old 04-21-2019, 07:26 PM   #100
support the blue

"Like watching some really weird show on the discovery channel" LOL
It's great that Reese is doing his homework though!
Desty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
desty was here! :), dolphinlover was here (:, tigerdove is here, yeshua loves you! ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary