Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2019, 05:43 PM   #71
support the blue
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Rick's Senior Year

Dr. Philkinz LOL
Reese DEFINITELY would benefit from him.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2019, 09:53 PM   #72
tigerdove

tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond
tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond

CHAPTER 27

yesterday was the worst day of my life!!!!!! how could you guys leave me here with that crazy guy for a whole day?!?!?!
i don't know what to tell you, Reese. you should have known better than to behave badly.
but even the worst behavior in the world doesn't deserve the punishments of Domino! do you guys want to know what he made me do?!?!
not really. we had the best day ever!
shut up Rick! *punches Rick* i bet you guys didn't even have fun anyways! you're probably just saying that to make me mad, but it's not gonna work! HAHA!
but it was SO much fun! we all went out to eat at Pizza Palace, and we had coupons so we were able to get tons of extra pizza! afterwards we went to the park, and they were having a parade there! everybody got free candy!
i know right?! it was so awesome!
not fair!!! Domino made me do 500 push-ups and eat a bowl of broccoli and onions! why do i have to get treated like a prisoner while you guys all have fun?! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!
*doorbell rings*
*answers door* hi, Mr. Asdfghjkl! how are you?
i'm doing great! i was going for a nice walk in the neighborhood and decided to stop by and say hello! how are you all doing?
TERRIBLE!!! WE'RE ALL DOING TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
actually we're all doing great except for you, Reese
SHUT UP RICK *raises fist*
*grabs Reese's fist with fast reflexes* now Reese, calm down and stop talking in caps lock.
NO! I DON'T WANNA CALM DOWN! I'M GONNA STAY MAD FOREVER!!!!!1!
we don't know what else to do with him, Mr. Asdfghjkl. we love him, but he's just always mad.
don't worry, my good friends! i have a plan. Reese shall come to my home after school on certain days, and i shall help him with his homework and social skills. Rick and Randy can also come if they want. i can pick them up.
well that sounds wonderful!
NO IT DOESN'T! IT SOUNDS LIKE THE STUPIDEST PLAN EVER! I BET MR. ASDFGHJKL'S HOUSE IS SUPER BORING ANYWAYS!
quite the contrary, my friend. i'm sure you will be quite surprised!

Last edited by tigerdove; 01-16-2019 at 03:52 PM..
tigerdove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 08:36 PM   #73
support the blue

This is an interesting proposition by Mr. Asdfghjkl !
I'd love to see his house! Hopefully he can do something to help Reese.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:54 PM   #74
tigerdove

tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond
tigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyondtigerdove goes above and beyond

CHAPTER 28

*waiting outside after school*
i wonder why Mr. Asdfghjkl has never invited us to his house before? we've known him for so many years now
i know right? that's so weird
just make sure you tell us about it tomorrow!
i'm telling you guys, Mr. Asdfghjkl probably lives in a cave!
why do you always assume he lives in a cave? just stop already! maybe he just lives in a really small house and never invited us because there isn't enough room or something
yeah, old people usually live in really small houses for some reason
nope, he lives in a cave. i know it.
whatever, Reese.
ugh, here comes my grandpa to pick us up. have fun at Mr. Asdfghjkl's house.
*drives up and honks the horn really loud* HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!! how are you guys?
pretty good, we're going to Mr. Asdfghjkl's house today
WOW!!!!! that's SO cool! anyways, come on Ruben! i have cookies baking in the oven so we need to drop Peter off and go home before the house burns down!
bye *gets in the car*
here comes Mr. Asdfghjkl! i can't wait to go to his house, i bet it will be fun!
*drives over to them* hello, children! are you ready to go?
yeah
*everybody gets in the car and drives*
hey look, it's that huge mansion i saw before! i wonder who lives there??
*parks in front of the mansion* i do! welcome to my home!
*everybody stares at the huge mansion in shock*

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:37 PM   #75
support the blue

His mansion is awesome! So it's possible that old people don't always live in small houses.
lol
Old 01-30-2019, 05:28 PM   #76
tigerdove

CHAPTER 28 PART 2 - THE HOUSE TOUR

this is my living room
and my indoor greenhouse
and my backyard
and my party room
and my rec room
and my bathroom
woah! you have such a huge house!
yeah! this house is awesome!
but where the heck do you sleep? why do you have all these rooms but no bedroom??
i sleep outside in my backyard! i like the fresh air!
wow, that's weird.

Last edited by tigerdove; 02-01-2019 at 04:45 PM..
Old 02-01-2019, 09:12 AM   #77
support the blue

Mr. Asdfghjkl's house is awesome! I suppose it's normal to sleep outside if you're a Webkinz. lol
Old 02-08-2019, 04:34 PM   #78
tigerdove

CHAPTER 29

*calling Peter*
hello?
Peter!!! you and Ruben need to come over now!
why?! did Reese dye all your clothes pink again?
no, i want to tell you guys about Mr. Asdfghjkl's house!
really? that sounds kinda boring. what did you guys even do, plant flowers or play chess or something?
trust me, it was not boring. i have to tell you guys about it!
fine, i'll call Ruben and we'll be over in a bit.

*5 minutes later*
*opens door* hey guys!!! here are some pictures i took at Mr. Asdfghjkl's house!
*looking at the pictures* WOAH!!!!!!!!!
i know right?! i wonder why he never invited us over before?
*stomps into the room* RICK!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* what do you want, Reese?
i want a sandwich!
didn't mom just make you one?
yes, but i want ANOTHER one! do it or i'll punch you in the face!
i don't care!
okay then, do it or i'll break your computer charger!
seriously?! fine then, i'll make your dumb sandwich!

Last edited by tigerdove; 02-08-2019 at 04:41 PM..
Old 02-11-2019, 09:07 AM   #79
support the blue

I think I'm understanding why Mr. Asdfghjkl never invited them over before. lol
Old 02-18-2019, 03:48 PM   #80
tigerdove

CHAPTER 30

*practicing violin*
*bangs on door* RICK!!!!!!!!!
what do you want, Reese?! why do you keep bothering me?!?!?!
because-
Reese, quiet down! i'm busy knitting clothes for the baby, and i really need to concentrate!
i'm helping too! look at this little hat i made for her!
but i'm bored!!! what else am i supposed to do besides bother Rick?
hey!
you can help us knit clothes or go work with your dad at the Curio Shop!
both of those things sound terrible!
well you need to do something!
*walks into the room*
hello Richie! how are you sweetie? are you going to talk today?
*points at Reese's dresser*
why are you pointing over there, honey? *goes to the dresser and opens it* OMG!!!! 100?!?! Reese, where did this come from?!
i don't know!!! that's not mine!

Tags
desty was here! :), dolphinlover was here (:, tigerdove is here, yeshua loves you! ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary