Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2018, 09:04 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Rick's Senior Year

Sounds like a great party! I think they have enough cookies. LOL
Hopefully Reese can hold it together and not lose his cool. haha
Love the WW classroom pic too!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2018, 02:49 PM   #62
mrsCarranza

tigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glory
tigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glory

CHAPTER 24

*doorbell rings*
can someone get the door? that must be the family!
i'll get it! *answers door* hi grandpa Harold and grandma Haley and aunt Patty and cousin Richard and uncle Sigmund!
hi there Randy!
hello!
hi everybody!
hey
howdy!
i'm so happy that you guys came here for the holidays this year! i have 2 chocolate pies baking in the oven!
that's great Mandy! i brought some presents for the boys, are they all here?
Randy and Richie are here, and Rick should be back from his friend's house soon, but i have no idea where Reese went! i hope he's not getting into trouble somewhere!
don't worry about it, i was just like him when i was young but i turned out fine.
*gets home from Peter's house* hey everybody!!! when did you guys all get here?
we just got here a few minutes ago! i hope you guys are excited for the awesome presents that grandpa Harold brought for you!
heck yeah!!! when can we open them?
as soon as your brother Reese gets home!

*2 hours later*
my goodness, where on earth is Reese?! it's already almost time for lunch!
i know, and i want to open my present already!
*randomly runs into the house and slams the door*
Reese! what have you been up to?!
nothing!
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 08:41 PM   #63

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Where in the world was Reese? It doesn't seem like him to not be there for presents and pie! lol

Merry Christmas!
Old 01-01-2019, 06:11 PM   #64
mrsCarranza

tigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glory
tigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glorytigerdove is on the edge of glory

sorry i haven't been updating, things have been busy lately. i will try to do another chapter sometime next week.
Old 01-01-2019, 07:28 PM   #65

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove
sorry i haven't been updating, things have been busy lately. i will try to do another chapter sometime next week.
That's totally understandable.
Looking forward to the updates! Happy New Year!
Old 01-04-2019, 04:18 PM   #66
mrsCarranza

CHAPTER 25 (pretend this takes place on december 27th because that's when i intended to write this)

soooooooo, since my birthday is tomorrow, do i get to have a birthday party??
hmm, let's see. this month, you have not punched Rick, broken any dishes, ruined any furniture, or stolen any cars. the only thing you did was show up late for lunch 2 days ago for unknown reasons, but i guess we can overlook that since we haven't received any calls from the kinzville police department. congratulations, Reese! your birthday party will take place tomorrow!
i'll go to the store and buy the ingredients to bake your cake!
HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Rick, it would be nice if you could invite Peter and Ruben to the party tomorrow.
*sighs* fine, i will

*the next day*
*walking blindfolded to the party room* this better be good! being blindfolded is annoying!
*takes off blindfold* surprise!!! happy birthday, Reese!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday, Reese! i hope you like the present i got for you!
*opens present* no way!!! a confetti canon?!?!?! where the heck do you get the money to buy all this kind of stuff, Randy?
i know right?! he's always buying stuff!
well, first i went to-
the cake is ready!
CAKE!!!!!!!! *shoves Rick and Randy out of the way and eats most of the cake within a few minutes* you guys can have the rest!
dude, there's like one bite left! not fair!
it's okay Rick, i'll buy another cake for us and your friends if you want!
sounds good! i want cake! i'm super hungry because my brothers ate all the pancakes this morning and i didn't even get any!
okay, i'll be right back! *goes to the W-Shop and returns with a huge cake* here you go!

(i don't have all the webkinz characters from the story on this account, so just pretend that the dog next to their mom is Arte, the white dog is Randy, the dog in the chair is Reese, and the small dog is Richie)Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tigerdove; 01-04-2019 at 04:22 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 01:09 PM   #67

Happy birthday to Reese! Love the birthday room.
But giving Reese some kind of a cannon seems pretty risky! LOL
(especially with all that sugar from all the cake he ate!)
Old 01-12-2019, 10:45 PM   #68
mrsCarranza

CHAPTER 26

*throws bowl of spaghetti across the room*
REESE!!!!!!!
what on earth are you doing?!
i'm mad!!!
okay, but WHY are you so mad that you needed to waste an entire bowl of spaghetti??!
because school starts again tomorrow!!! i hate school!
*sighs* tomorrow is sunday, Reese. school starts the day after tomorrow.
oh.
this means that you are grounded; you will not be coming with us to Pizza Palace and the park tomorrow.
WHAT?!?!?! that's not fair!!!! why can't you wait until after tomorrow to ground me?!
because there are no rewards for bad behavior, Reese! you should have learned that after being rewarded with a birthday party for good behavior! if your behavior gets any worse we're going to end up on an episode of Dr. Philkinz!
whatever! at least i get to have the whole house to myself tomorrow while you all enjoy your dumb family fun time!
you will not have that privilege, either. i'm going to call Domino to come babysit you tomorrow.
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(in case you don't remember, Domino is a character from my story "Rick's Summer" that i posted back in 2011. he was hired to babysit the boys while their parents went on vacation during the summer, and he was VERY strict, especially with Reese)

Last edited by tigerdove; 01-14-2019 at 09:24 PM..
Old 01-13-2019, 03:34 PM   #69
mistmantle5504

Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!
Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!Dolphinlover55 is a WI addict!

This story is hilarious I’m all caught up now. Can’t wait for the next chapter to come out.
Dolphinlover55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 03:56 PM   #70
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guide

Oh no xDD this is gonna be awesome
FoxesRule612 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
desty was here! :), tigerdove is here, yeshua loves you! ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary