Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
KIX

Default The question 'Why?' ****A story by KIX. PLEASE READ! NO ONE EVER READS MY STORIES! I THINK THIS IS A PRETTY DECENT STORY SO PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Chapter one~

My name is Leah Captman. I recently moved from my dads house to my gramma's. My mom abandoned me and dad when I was only two. And now I'm seventeen. I already wasn't planning on going to college, one of the reasons me and dad fought. I couldn't fight with him anymore. That is why I left.I'm going to this new school. Tomorrow. I cant help but feel nervous. Living in Selton isn't so bad. Okay. Its bad. I cant go through any more denial. I am really regretting moving. But gramma's easy to live with. She gives me space. Dad never got that concept. I was picking out my school clothes. I never had really been into fashion. Ya know, jeans and T-shirt kinda gal. I pulled out my favorite jeans. And an old aberocrombie shirt.

Gotta make a good impression of what people think right? I crawled into bed. Thinking about tomorrow. I never made friends easily. Never were my highest thought when it came to life. I was pretty laid back. I never called myself lazy. In fact, I work pretty dang hard for a scrawny teenage girl. And I am pretty small. Not where you can like see my ribs sticking out. But ,more then most girls. Weight has never been a problem. I actually did look pretty good in a bathing suit. Not that I ever went to swim. As you could tell by my albino skin. I lay on my pillow.

Hoping of a dreamless sleep. I never really felt anything. I could never figure myself out. Why I didn't feel anything. I always blamed it on my mom. Leaving. But I never even knew her. How could that be it? Something inside, like a missing puzzle piece, wasn't there. And I deeply yearned for it. I wanted to be a normal teenager. . But I just never was. I always wondered if I was "born" with it. Na. Its not like I didn't feel anything. I mean I had had crushes, and worried about how I looked and stuff. But I still knew I was weird. I just wanted to know what made me the way I was.

---------- KIX added 726 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

everyone hates my story...'

Last edited by KIX; 02-15-2009 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
not telling
Webkinz :)

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The question 'Why?' ****A story by KIX. PLEASE READ! NO ONE EVER READS MY STORIES! I THINK THIS IS A PRETTY DECENT STORY SO PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's good! Can you PM me when you add more?
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: The question 'Why?' ****A story by KIX. PLEASE READ! NO ONE EVER READS MY STORIES! I THINK THIS IS A PRETTY DECENT STORY SO PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good story kix that was pretty well written more people should definitely post more
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed