Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
Annna10
Webkinz :)

Annna10 is on a distinguished road

Default The Princess and Daisy

The Princess and Daisy

Chapter 1
Daisy took her packet of seeds and planted them in the ground.
The sun was beating across her straw-woven hat. Daisy lived on a farm. She loved the rolling green hills
and the big red barn. When Daisy grew up she wanted to live on the very same farm that she lived on when she was a child. Daisy was a cow. She loved to dig and plant and tend the crops.
Her parents were real proud of her. She had an incredible green thumb. There wasn't
anything in the world that she couldn't plant. All of a sudden she heard the hooves of horses pattering
down the dusty road.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
Im a new

olive9090 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Princess and Daisy

cool! i like your book! keep writting!
Old 01-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #3
Annna10

ok i'll keep writing

---------- Annna10 added 16 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Daisy looked up. She saw a gleaming white carriage with gold wheels and a gold rimmed door. The carriage stopped right in front of Daisy. A white bunny dressed in a black suit hopped over to the door and opened it. "Her royal heighness may come out." he anounced. Daisy stared, breathless. Out stepped a persian cat shoving the bunny out of the way without saying thank you.
She was dressed in a gold dress with a white silk sash and slippers. Her silver tiara had a diamond in the center. "What are you staring at it isn't polite
you know." the persian cat scolded.

Last edited by Annna10; 01-26-2008 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Im a new

ya!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
Annna10

That last piece of writing was Chapter 2.
Sorry I forgot to label it.

---------- Annna10 added 10 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

"I..I..I'm sorry p..p..princess m..m..madam." Daisy stuttered. "Address me as Princess Camille the last of the royal webkinz persian cats. I come from the royal square in Kinzville. I live in the W castle." "O..O..Okay." Daisy said again. "Oh Daisy get a grip on yourself!" she muttered. "Excuse me?" Princess Camille said.
"Oh uh.. nothing." Daisy said. "Say would you like to come over for dinner tonight?" Princess Camille asked. "Sure! Daisy said excitedly, "Just let me ask my parents."

---------- Annna10 added 253 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Chapter 3
Daisy hurried inside and asked her parents. They said it was fine. Daisy hurried outside again and said,"My parents said yes." "Good, good,"said Princess Camille,"Just hop into the carriage." Daisy went in. The inside of it was as beautiful as the outside. It was a creamy yellow color on the inside. The cushions were real red velvet. There were swirly blue designs at the top and pink and white satin wallpaper on the sides of the doors. "My daddy got me my own private carriage so I could go anywhere. He got the finest artists and carriage makers in the land to make this carriage. It was quite a challenge for them." Princess Camille bragged. Then the carriage stopped.
"We're here!" the coachman said. Daisy looked out the window and gasped...

---------- Annna10 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Sorry again. That last piece of writing was Chapter 4. I accidently labeled it Chapter 3.

Last edited by Annna10; 01-27-2008 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-27-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
Im a new

WOW!!! I AM TELLING MY FRIEND LUCKYDUCK44 ABOUT THIS! I LOVE it! please keep going!
Old 01-29-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
Annna10

Chapter 5
Outside of her window Daisy saw the most amazing castle. It glinted silver in the sun and the tops of the castle were painted with colorful flower designs.
Daisy got out of the carriage and followed Princess Camille down the red carpet inside. "My daddy has lot's of huge parties with lots of celeberties. I get to meet them and be in famous magazines so your pretty lucky to be hanging with me." Princess Camille said in a snobbish tone. Daisy went inside. There was a silk handmade rug on the floor and a huge crystal chandelier on the ceiling glittering from the sunlight coming from the french style windows. "Let me go change into my play clothes!" Princess Camille said again. Daisy sat down in a green-cushioned chair next to the door. 5 minutes later Princess Camille came down. She had a white and denim sailor's outfit with matching denim Mary Jane's shoes. "All my clothes are made by only the best designers. "she said twirling around. "I have to make my clothes. I can't afford designer clothes." Daisy said weakly. Princess Camille glanced at Daisy's blue jean overalls and her muddy boots and hat. "Oh." she said carelessly.

---------- Annna10 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Wow olive9090 I LOVE your stories!

---------- Annna10 added 1323 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Please Come and read my Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Annna10 added 101 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Chapter 6
Daisy and Princess Camille went outside to the garden. It was gorgeous.
There was a giant water fountain in the middle with roses and tulips and other flowers and bushes around it. There was a giant green tree with a wood swing and a gold sundial in the by the middle. Marble benches surounded the fountain in an octogon. Daisy said,"Whoa....." "This is my daddy's favorite garden, her calls it the rose square but he likes the other gardens too." Princess Camille bragged again. "You mean you have
more???!!!!" Daisy questioned. "Of course I do. My daddy's gardens won 1st lace in the world garden competition. The judges were so amazed that they gave us another private jet and a very rare rose!!" Princess Camille said. Then she gave Daisy a penny. "Here make a wish in the fountain!" she said excitedly. Daisy tossed her coin in first. While tossing her penny she thought,"I wish I was Princess Camille she is so lucky!" Princess Camille tossed her penny in second,"I wish I was normal like Daisy!" she thought.
All of a sudden it started to rain......

Last edited by Annna10; 01-29-2008 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
Annna10

Chapter 7
That night it rained 30 inches. Daisy couldn't go home because the roads were flooded. She called her parents and told them she couldn't make it home. Then after Daisy's phone call Daisy and Princess Camille had dinner in the banquet hall. The roaring fire cracked and crisped. Maids and Butlers came in and out serving the chef's delicious gourmet food. After dinner Daisy and Princess Camille went to bed. Princess Camille's room was a beautiful pink with a butterfly muiral on the ceiling. She had a huge walk in closet and a window seat with silk cushions. The beads on the red lamps dangled. Princess Camille's bed was in a heart shape and it was red. Both of the girls changed into their pajamas. "Good night Princess Camille." said Daisy. "Good night Daisy," said Princess Camille, "Oh and Daisy now that were are friends call me Camille." "OK! GOOD NIGHT CAMILLE!" Daisy hollered.
They both giggled. The next morning something strange happened. . . . .

---------- Annna10 added 1255 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Keep making comments guys don't be afraid!!!

Last edited by Annna10; 02-01-2008 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 08:14 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

love ur stories please make more
Old 02-01-2008, 08:18 PM   #10
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

I love your story! Write more when you get the chance!
Closed