Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
e All hail Lavaburst
Webkinz :)

pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!

Default Pokemon adventures: Emii and friends travels of Isshu Extended Part 4

Later on route one… “Wow I never knew we could take down so many Pokémon so fast!” Ivy said. “Worm!!!” a voice screamed overhead. A Hatoopoo came swooping down, and grabbed the worm from the ground. “Here’s something worth fighting!” Bruce said. Bruce scorched the Hatoopoo with a singeing flamethrower attack. “Nice one Bruce!” I said. “Nothing to it” Bruce said proudly. A light then covered Hatoopoo. “Is it…”I said. “It’s evolving into Kenhorou” Ivy said nervously tensed. “How dare you attack me in that manner, now you will taste the wrath of my army!” Kenhorou screamed. A few Mamepato few up from the trees. “You call that an army, I think I have more of getting Ivy as my girlfriend!” Llama said. “You wish…” Ivy said. “This is not my army, this is my army!” Kenhorou screamed louder. A million Hatoopoo, and Mamepato flew out of the trees. “Attack my warriors!” Kenhorou yelled to his minions. A million of them came hurtling towards me. “Watch out…aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…..” Llama said as he jumped in front of me, and took the hit. CRASH!!!!!!! He had been seriously injured, and couldn’t move. “Llama!!!” I yelled as I ran over to help him. Then they started attacking me as I was healing Llamas wounds. “Llam….a….” I collapsed, and everything went black. Then a huge white creature appeared. “Hello young one, I’m Purity the Reshiram” The Pokémon said with a pure flowing voice. Then a black Pokémon appeared alongside the white one. “Hello young chap, I’m Holmes the Zekrom” the black Pokémon said with a British accent. “We have heard you plead of help young savor of Isshu, and we will help you defeat these impure ones for their foolishness for fallowing the dark hearted leader” Purity said. “They will be punished for their actions ‘ol chap” Holmes said. “We will restore health to your fellow team mates, heal the fallen one, and give power to the two leaders of heart, and balance” Purity said. “You will save Isshu of the evil infiltrators team, and restore the balance of Isshu” Purity said. “Peace, and harmony must be restored or Isshu will fall” Holmes said with sadness. “Be strong, work together, and never give up on your dreams” Purity said. “Don’t give up, stride forward, and save Isshu chosen one” Holmes said. “We will meet again someday, and you will return the favor” They both said. Then they vanished. I was back on route 1 lying down. The trees had been chared black, and fallen down. The ground that was once lush with moss, and greenery, was now black, and brown; burned with the smell of ash. All the minions of the Kenhorou, including himself had been incinerated, or hit by a huge shock wave trhat cover alot of ground. “What happened?” I stared at the empty sparking ground, and the tiny flames left on the battlefield. “Emii your awake finally, Ivy, and Bruce have been saying weird stuff after the explosion of power that came from them, I’m worried about Ivy...wel Bruce to but...” Llama said looking around. I had already ran off to see Ivy, and Bruce. I walked up to them as they were frozen in thought.“What is wrong?” I asked. “We felt a huge power flow through us, and then we both heard the voices of a Zekrom, and a Reshiram, and they said take this power, and destroy the enemy or you will soon perish in the battlefield” Bruce stammered. “We did, and then I exploded with fire, and Bruce exploded with electricity” Ivy tenced. Then I noticed Ivy looked different. “Then, I also evolved from all the power” Ivy said as she snapped out of the shock, and rose to her feet. “That’s great you evolved, but what does all this mean?” I asked. “Beats me” Ivy said. “What doesn’t beat me is that you’re cuter than ever” Llama winked at Ivy. POW!!!!!!!!! “Now you just got beat” Ivy said as she finished punching him over the head. “Why didn’t I evolve” Bruce said angrily. “Ivy’s been battling longer so…” I said then being cut off by a rustling in the bushes. A girl, a Pokabu, and a Yoterrii came out. “I think this is where the explosion came from…..WOW!!!!!!!!” the Yoterrii stared in shock. “Yeah, what happened here?” The girl said. “I’m not completely sure either to tell the truth” I said. “We know one thing Emz, that we saw Zekrom and Reshiram” Ivy said hopefully. “Knowing that much they must have given a spark of their power to us, because I feel a new strength in me pulsing through me like electricity….cool” Bruce said. “Yeah...I have a power like a fire is fighting deep inside me!” Ivy exclaimed. “Wait you’re saying you saw the legendary Pokémon of this region?” the girl asked in shock. “Yeah you have a problem with dat” Bruce said toughly. “I would take you more seriously if you were bigger hot shot” the girl’s Pokabu said. ZAP!!! Bruce used spark. “I found that power just now…great timing… hehehehe” Bruce snickered. “Hey Emz Pokabu don’t learn spark that must be the new powers given by Zekrom” Ivy gasped. “Now I believe it” the Pokabu said teetering around from the shock. “By the way what are your names” I asked. “I’m Kate, and these are my partners Pokabu, and Yappy the Yoterrii” She said. “It’s getting late, and we should get some shut eye” Bruce said. “The sleeping beautifly Llama couldn’t wait to go to bed, I mean he’s knocked out cold” Ivy joked. Everyone hysterically laughed over that. “We should be going” Kate said. “Why don’t you stay with us for the night?” I asked. “Sure is it really okay with you?” Kate asked. “Yeah the more the merrier” I said. After getting camp set up we all drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by pokemonmaster14; 10-18-2010 at 05:49 PM..
pokemonmaster14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Pokemon adventures: Emii and friends travels of Isshu Extended Part 4

this is awesome!! great job!
woofywoo7 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
e All hail Lavaburst

pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Pokemon adventures: Emii and friends travels of Isshu Extended Part 4

View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
this is awesome!! great job!
Thanks so much!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by pokemonmaster14
Thanks so much!
your welcome!
woofywoo7 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Call me KD~

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

That was great! So you're adding other trainers? Sweet. You have my permission to use mine, if you want.
kdsw1 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
e All hail Lavaburst

View Post Originally Posted by kdsw1
That was great! So you're adding other trainers? Sweet. You have my permission to use mine, if you want.
Sorry, but i'm not adding anymore trainers, because it would be too many pokemon to write for. But thanks anyway!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #7
I am an Anime-lovin

Amberluv288 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberluv288 has a spectacular aura about

awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amberluv288 is offline Female
Closed