Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default One little twist..... the story of how 1 role makes a big change

Chapter 4 now up!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1

"Just a minute!" Kristi called to her mother. She hurriedly swiped on her mascara as she raced out the door, grabbing her shoes, backpack, and a chocolate chip muffin as she went. Running out the door, she jumped into the backseat of her mom's silver Prius as she was pulling out of the driveway. "Could you get any later?" groaned CoCo, her super popular and amazing singer of a sister. "we have been sitting in the driveway for, like, 10 minutes!" Kristi's face burned as she slipped on her Converse and ran a brush through her short black hair. Of course, Kristi got stuck with the boring name, hair, and life. She was just a drama geek who got to play trees in plays, while her sister, beautiful, popular, CoCo, got wavy auburn hair, an amazing voice, and tons of friends. "Could i get any unluckier?" thought Kristi as she stuffed the muffin into her mouth.

Chapter 2

CoCo jumped from the car and ran towards her friends. Kristi sighed and ambled on over to her locker. "21.....18....9" she said under her breath as she spun the dial and clicked the locked open. She quickly stuffed her backpack inside and grabbed her science binder. Holding her head down, she moved quickly through the crowded hall to her 1st period class. "just 7 periods of torture until theater" thought Kristi as her teacher yelled at half the class for being late. Little did she know that 7 periods later, her life would change.... forever

Chapter 3

"Finally!" Kristi said as she almost ran into the theater. After science, algebra 2, world history, gym, lunch, french 2, and engineering, she was in heaven. Kristi wuickly sat down in her seat as the drama teacher, Ms. Ardner, started taking role. "Today will not be a normal day in our theater class." She announced, "One of my dear friends and past students is here today to choose a star for a movie he is casting!" Everyone started talking excitedly to each other. kristi simply smiled and bounced up and down. "The movie," Ms. Arden interrupted the chatter, "is about a girl who travels across the country to find her twin brother. He will be casting the girl today." The girls went ecstatic, while the boys groaned and leaned back in their seats. "Everyone will get a monologue to review, and after 5 minutes, you will perform. The student my old student has chosen will be announced tomorrow on morning announcements. Good luck!" With that, Ms. Arden passed out pieces of paper to the students. Kristi grabbed hers and immediately started reading.

Chapter 4

"Kristi O'Roarke?" Ms Arden asked, "You're up next! Show us what you've got!" Kristi excitedly got up on stage. But as soon as she did, she was Mikayla. "I can't believe i got an F on that stupid test! School is such a drag! Why do we even have to go? god, i should just run away. I really wish i could. I mean, skipping is fine with me for now, but what if i could? I could live with Micheal. We could be happy instead of having to change stupid schools all the time! I wish i had real parents instead of just foster ones." With that, Kristi became Kristi. She stopped and turned to face Ms. Arden. But instead of saying a simple "Thank you, next!" like she did with everyone else, she stood there, speechless. Than Mr. Smith, the casting director, starting clapping. Soon the whole room was clapping. And Kristi felt like she was walking on clouds.

Chapter 5

The next day, Kristi was up before Coco. After brushing her hair and teeth she looked through her closet until she found a dark purple skirt. After carefully pairing it with her favorite black leggings and flats, she went down the steps. She ate an omelet and beat Coco to the car. While riding to school all Kristi could think was "Please let me get the part please let me get the part." As she got out of her car, a few kids from her drama class, Gordan and Chloe, waved her over. "Great audition," said Gordan. "Yeah" Chloe agreed. "You are totally gonna get the part." "You really think so?" asked a surprised Kristi. "Oh yeah" Gordon agreed. Than Chloe started chattting about a movie she just saw that was sooooo good and everyone had to see. Kristi smiled and walked to her locker. After carefully storing her books, she walked to her 1st period and slipped in her seat right as the bell rang. She crossed her fingers as the principal's voice came on over the loud speakers. "Good morning Harriet Tubman Secondary School students. Today is Wednesday, March 15. Our cafeteria food selection today will be meatloaf, mac and cheese............" The principal than droned about the upcoming chess tournament and spring track and field try-out. "And in other news, we have the winner of the role in an upcoming movie, being casted by Mr. Smith, one of Ms. Arden's former students. So, without further ado, congratulations to Kristi O'Roarke for........." Kristi didn't even hear the rest. She was too busty remembering how to breathe

More to be up later!

Last edited by webbieluver; 02-12-2011 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: adding more chapters
webbieluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

Default Re: One little twist..... the story of how 1 role makes a big change

REALLY GOOD!!!! omigosh i want more XD
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

ps.... 5 STARS!!!!
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Nice story! I'm a theater geek, hehe. :]
Old 02-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

It's good so far! Can't wait for more. :]
Old 02-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
Llama... He approves

♥GuardDog♥ is on a distinguished road

Nice! Liked it!
♥GuardDog♥ is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Thanks! more will be up.... soon
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #8
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Luvin it so far!
dogfins is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #9
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I like it!
Sorry for this next part, I'm a natural writing critic. x_x
But I think it needs more of Kristi's emotion, the reader needs to see more inside of her head. And honestly, it's going too fast. D:
Who's Jamey and Lydia? How hold is Kristi? What about CoCo? Are those their real names? What time of year is it? Where is it located? What's her background story?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #10

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I like it!
Sorry for this next part, I'm a natural writing critic. x_x
But I think it needs more of Kristi's emotion, the reader needs to see more inside of her head. And honestly, it's going too fast. D:
Who's Jamey and Lydia? How hold is Kristi? What about CoCo? Are those their real names? What time of year is it? Where is it located? What's her background story?
I also like it, but I agree with this.

Also, one paragraph isn't a chapter. (;
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!