Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 10:01 AM   #21
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: The Nutcracker Ballet: Done in Webkinz! (Approved)

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON

There are no words to express how good this is!
I only hope that SignaCHURR likes it!

View Post Originally Posted by Hypatia
Well then I'll supply a few: amazing, astonishing, awesome, excellent, fabulous, fantastic, incredible, marvelous, outstanding, remarkable, sensational, superb, terrific, tremendous, and unbelievably good! Kudos! Rated & repped.
Thank you for your kind words! It is so nice to hear!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
*starts to applaud* Wonderful! AMAZING! UNIQUE
We couldn't have done it without Frostina!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Bindi -- I am speechless. . . .

. . . This is absolutely incredible! Wow -- now I need to go back and look at it all over again.

The creativity to think of this and the ways it could be 'filmed' in WW is amazing -- actually carrying it out is -- well if you weren't in therapy before this you may need to start now

Excellent excellent job my friend!!
Funny, I was starting to have the same thoughts towards the end....I think my exact words were: "If I were crazy, would I even know?" Lol! Perhaps when I started this, I did not realize the magnitude it would grow to!

I haven't done anything this artistic in a long time, and it was a pleasant break from the real world! We are going to the Nutcracker in December with my family, so I will have to see how mine "Stands up" against the competition!

Last edited by Bindidog; 11-20-2009 at 10:05 AM..
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #22
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it is so awesome!!!! an all star cast! i never envisioned it would all be so lovely. it brought tears to my eyes as i watched our children perform. i am so proud of them all!
thank you so much for this lovely production of a classic story! truly everyone needs to see this. i hope ganz does too
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #23
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
it is so awesome!!!! an all star cast! i never envisioned it would all be so lovely. it brought tears to my eyes as i watched our children perform. i am so proud of them all!
thank you so much for this lovely production of a classic story! truly everyone needs to see this. i hope ganz does too
Thank you for your kind words. Like I said, I couldn't have made it what it is without the help of everyone on here! Thank you for believing that I could make it something wonderful!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:24 AM   #24
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: The Nutcracker Ballet: Done in Webkinz!

Wow! I to your creativity! Thank you Bindi for such a wonderful experience!
home50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #25
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

WOW!!!!!

It's so realistic! I LOVE the creative use of furniture!! This is AMAZING!

This NEEDS to be stickied, and the link put on the front page!!

Bindidog and helpers, thank you so much for all the work put into this ! You guys rock!!!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I had my 2 yr old niece sitting on my lap as I read this to her. We both really enjoyed it! She was holding a webkinz in one hand and a tag in the other, repeating what I was saying, pretending to read to her toy! How cute...(I love that age!) Thanks for making me a part of it, Well done!
Bravo!! ps...do you ever sleep!?
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:20 AM   #27
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

That is beyond amazing, The best show & rooms w/ story I have ever seen !! Awesome & thanks so much for sharing all that its super !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #28
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Wow!! That was really amazing. It was even better than I could have imagined. All the stars were so cute. Wow this should be home page front news for the holiday season.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:06 PM   #29
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Suberbly Incredible. Terrific! Wonderful Job { I am at a loss of words },

Tiger :husky:

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 11-20-2009 at 12:11 PM..
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #30
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: The Nutcracker Ballet: Done in Webkinz!

Thank you Bindidog for such a wonderful experience! I've been waiting since you started advertising your "production" but I could not imagine something so wonderful. It is spectacular and you should be very proud of yourself. Kudos to all those who helped.
shichi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ah-ma-zing!!!!!!!, alg1128 loved it!, amazing, amazing!, best in the world!!!, christmas classic, code wowewe, five stars:wildgirl33, i loved it!, i want an autograph!!!, i want londons autograph, i ♥'ed it!! :d, ihacoks, littlebird was here, make a wish1, moonlight is famous!, mp loves this!, nutcracker ballet, play production, pookie rawks!, put some tape on this, sugarplumfairy rocks!, thanks for all your help!, webkinzro ♥'s it!, wow!!!