Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #11
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Approved thread.....by bindidog....uploading photos.

The Queen and the Cavalier began to dance. Clara could not believe her eyes as stars began to dance around the pair!
Click the image to open in full size.

And then the two spun around, and an explosion of glimmering stars filled the room! The pair spun 'round and 'round, each time creating a starry circle.

"It's magic!" Exclaimed Clara as she watched.

With big smiles on their faces, the pair finally came to a stop......

The Queen elegantly courtsied......

And the charming Cavalier blew her a kiss!

The two smiled as stars danced around them!

Then the Cavalier leaned over towards the Queen, and whispered something in her ear.

The queen giggled and nodded.

"We would love for you to join us for a grand finale!" Said the Queen to Clara and the Nutcracker.

"We would love to!" Cried Clara. The pair jumped down from their thrones and joined the Queen and the Cavalier as they began to dance. Soon they were not alone.....

One by one, all the dancers began to fill the room! All the creatures danced and danced, all celebrating the wonderful evening they had had together. One of the little Bon Bons even snuck up onto a throne!

After the final dance, all the dancers left the hall to go to bed.

"It's getting late." Said the Sugar Plum Fairy. "You'd better get her home." She looked at the Nutcracker.

"Yes, I know." Replied the Nutcracker. "Thank you for a wonderful performance."

"Thank you for all your bravery." Said the Queen as she looked at Clara.

"Thank you for such a magical night!" Replied Clara. "I will never forget it!"

Clara and the Nutcracker got back in their sleighs, and began the long journey home.

Last edited by Bindidog; 12-04-2009 at 11:03 PM..
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #12
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

The pair finally made their way back to the Stahlbaum house, where their journey had started. The soldiers had grown bored, and unwrapped the present that Clara had thrown at the Mouse King. It had been a gift of checkers, and now they were busy playing in front of the crackling fire.

Clara and the Nutcracker went and sat by the tree.

"Will you stay? Will you stay here forever?" Clara asked the Nutcracker. With a heavy heart, the Nutcracker sighed, and looked down.

"I have to leave Clara." He said softly. "When dawn comes, I'll turn back into a toy. I'm sorry..." He trailed off.

A single tear spilled down Clara's cheek.

"But....I'm going to miss you!" She said through sobs.

"There there Clara, I'll always be with you." Comforted the Nutcracker. "I promise to watch over you."

Clara and the Nutcracker talked and talked. Clara didn't want to close her eyes, for fear that he might disappear. But soon her eyes grew heavy, and she couldn't keep them open any longer.

"I'm just going to lay down for a minute." She said. "Just a minute, then I'll wake back up." Clara lied down beneath the tree and began to drift off to sleep.

"I'll never forget you." Murmured Clara.

The Nutcracker watched over her as he had promised, and watched her drift off to sleep.

The Nutcracker closed his eyes, for he knew that dawn was near. As much as he hated to leave, he knew he had no choice. For the magic of Christmas Eve comes but once a year, and this magical night was almost over.

The Nutcracker sighed as lights began twinkling around the tree.

"I'll never forget you either." Whispered the Nutcracker to his beloved Clara.

Last edited by Bindidog; 08-25-2010 at 04:01 PM..
Old 11-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #13
illiam has a bunny

Clara woke quickly, her eyes darting around the room.

"Nutcracker!?" She cried as she looked at the doll before her. It was the doll she remembered from last night, not the dashing Nutcracker that had led her on a magical adventure. She looked quickly around the room, but even the toy soldiers had turned back into dolls. The fire crackled quietly in the fireplace, and the slow ticking of the grandfather clock was the only noise she heard. No scuffling of mouse feet, no twinkling lights around the tree.

Clara was alone.

"Oh!" She sobbed. Had it all been a dream? As the light of morning filtered in from outside, she heard London and Fritz running down the stairs.

"Clara!" Cried London. "How long have you been up? You should have woken me up too!" She scolded.

Fritz smiled at Clara sheepishly. "I'm sorry about your nutcracker Clara." He apologized.

Clara smiled, though she was holding back her tears. "That's okay Fritz." She sniffled. "You guys will never believe what happened to me last night! I came down here to see my nutcracker, when suddenly there were lights, and our Christmas tree grew as big as the ceiling, and then there was a giant Mouse King, but the nutcracker helped me chase him off!"

By this time Clara's mom and dad had come down the steps and were listening. London was the first to speak.

"Clara, you're just trying to fool me. That couldn't really happen!" She said.

"No more sweets for you before bedtime young lady!" Chidded her mother.

"But I'm not making it up! It really happened!" Said Clara adamently.

Frtiz walked over to the fireplace, where he found his gifts from Herr Drosselmeir neatly lined up like they had been playing checkers.

"Uh, Clara.....why were you playing with my toy soldiers?"

Clara's family went to see the presents under the tree, but Clara did not want to join them. It hadn't been a dream! Everything was too real. Clara felt a lump in her throat, and a tear well up in her eye, when suddenly.....

DING DERNG Someone was at the door.

"Oh, Herr Drosselmeir!" Said Father as he opened the door. "So nice to see you again! Clara will be asking you to fix her nutcracker first thing! Did your nephew make it to the train station?"

"Yes, right on time. He's outside fetching the bags, Peter!" Called Herr Drosselmeir. "I told that boy he could make two trips! Now Clara.....why do you look so sad on Christmas morning?"

"Clara had quite the dream last night!" Started her father. "She seems to think that her nutcracker came to life!" He said with a chuckle. Herr Drosselmeir's eyes grew wide. A strange smile spread across his face.

"Oh really?" He questioned Clara. "Well, I guess it's good that someone still believes in magic on Chirstmas Eve!" He hooted. "But we all know that's not possible, right? There's no such thing as magic."

Clara looked down at her paws and shuffled them. "Yea, I know." She said glumly. Clara didn't see the wink that Herr Drosselmeir had given her.

"Now where is that nephew of mine? Peter? PETER?" Called Herr Drosselmeir.

"Here I am uncle!" Cried a familiar face from the door. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure we got all the bags."

Clara's mouth opened in surprise.....could it be???

"Clara, I'd like you to meet my nephew, Peter." Said Herr Drosselmeir, still smiling widely.

"Hello Clara." Said the young man as he beamed brightly at Clara.

"Hi....hello!" Stammered Clara.

"Perhaps you could tell Peter about your dream last night Clara." Said Herr Drosselmeir.

"I would love to hear it." Said Peter. He leaned closer to her, and whispered in her ear....
"But only if it has a happy ending!"

Clara looked at him, and recognized a twinkle in his eye, a twinkle she remembered from the night before.

And then she knew.....

She knew that this was her beloved Nutcracker!

And even Herr Drosselmeir seemed to be holding his feathers to his beak to say "Shhhhhhh"......for the magic of Christmas must be held in your heart.

Herr Drosselmeir and Peter joined Clara and her family for Christmas that morning, and for many more....

Clara told Peter about the wonderful adventure she had been on, and whenever she forgot a detail, he'd fill her in.

And yes, the two lived happily ever after!

Now you may think the story ends here, but really, it is just the beginning.....

For Clara and Peter lived a long and happy life together.

And every Christmas eve, no matter how old the pair grew, they would get the old nutcracker down from the shelf he'd been resting on. They would bundle up in their warmest clothes and head outside.....

Peter would help Clara into the old sleigh.....

And Clara, Peter, and the nutcracker would ride deep out into the forest.

They would ride and ride, until silvery swirling snowflakes slowly sank to the soft snow below them. Then they knew they were getting close....

For you don't need to be young,

and you don't need to be old,

to believe in the magic,

of the stories that are told.

You need wonder in your heart,

and belief in your soul,

and if you have these,

you will never grow old.

The end.

Wait!

Don't stop now!

Keep scrolling down for the credits!!!

Last edited by Bindidog; 12-10-2010 at 09:09 AM..
Old 11-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #14
illiam has a bunny

Last edited by Bindidog; 12-07-2009 at 01:56 PM..
Old 11-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #15
illiam has a bunny

THANK YOU FOR READING OUR STORY!!!!!

Last edited by Bindidog; 12-07-2009 at 01:56 PM..
Old 11-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #16
illiam has a bunny

Now to make this even more fun.......How would you like to do a scavenger hunt? I've hidden 10 images throughout the story, that you have to search for! They can be anywhere, any size, but they are the exact same image as these below...

Good luck, and happy hunting!

The afterparty.....

On behalf of my cast and crew, we would like to thank GANZ and the officiators at WEBKINZ INSIDER for making this project bigger than we ever imagined it could be! As many of you may know, the Creative Director at Ganz took notice of our play, and in an amazing gesture of kindness, bestowed upon us some awesome gifts! We thank Ganz and WI, and also ALL THE AWESOME WI MEMBERS who have been so kind and gracious with their words of support and encouragement! You guys make us proud to be a part of this amazing community! We can't thank you enough!

I would like to share some pictures of the cast with their treasures, as a show of appreciation to Ganz and the Creative Director. Thank you again from this non-official community of Webkinz lovers. We are bigger fans then ever!

Kinz Krazed, and pet "Tabitha"

Coonycoon and pet "SignaCHURR"

Home50 with her gorilla "Home50"

Indigoseeker, and pet "Bailey" with his Nutcracker...

Akoolaunt, and pets "Polly" and "Juniper" by their tree..

Jagular, and "Arctic Mint"

CheekyDB and pets "Magick" and "Faylinn":

Wtmmr5 and pet "Chocolate Milk":

Adrkmfdm and "Moonlight""

Aurora, Sugar, Valencia and Lupine, saying "THANK YOU" to Ganz!

That's a wrap! Thank you for reading!

Last edited by Bindidog; 11-27-2010 at 09:48 PM..
Old 11-20-2009, 06:07 AM   #17
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Nutcracker Ballet: Done in Webkinz! (Approved)

There are no words to express how good this is!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:34 AM   #18
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON

There are no words to express how good this is!
Well then I'll supply a few: amazing, astonishing, awesome, excellent, fabulous, fantastic, incredible, marvelous, outstanding, remarkable, sensational, superb, terrific, tremendous, and unbelievably good! Kudos! Rated & repped.

Last edited by Hypatia; 11-20-2009 at 06:36 AM..
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:30 AM   #19
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

*starts to applaud* Wonderful! AMAZING! UNIQUE
tinydancer19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #20

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Bindi -- I am speechless. . . .

. . . This is absolutely incredible! Wow -- now I need to go back and look at it all over again.

The creativity to think of this and the ways it could be 'filmed' in WW is amazing -- actually carrying it out is -- well if you weren't in therapy before this you may need to start now

Excellent excellent job my friend!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ah-ma-zing!!!!!!!, alg1128 loved it!, amazing, amazing!, best in the world!!!, christmas classic, code wowewe, five stars:wildgirl33, i loved it!, i want an autograph!!!, i want londons autograph, i ♥'ed it!! :d, ihacoks, littlebird was here, make a wish1, moonlight is famous!, mp loves this!, nutcracker ballet, play production, pookie rawks!, put some tape on this, sugarplumfairy rocks!, thanks for all your help!, webkinzro ♥'s it!, wow!!!