Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Carlinann89

Default Meet Leslie!

Hello!!
I'm Carlinann89!!!
I love Creative writing and has never done it before....
I got this from KittyKat913!!
Hope you enjoy!!!!

Introduction

Whenever people walk into Hallmark, they usually buy cards and little kincknacks. "Boring,"many webkinz would say. But if one little girl or boy comes in, they see the webkinz, run over and say " Mommy, Can I get this one?? Most of the time the mothers gives in and the child grabs a chihuahua or a cow and says " thank you mom" But they just got a new shipments of webkinz like Golden Retrievers and Penguins, but only one black and white cat... all by herself.she had no friends at all. Her name is Leslie and is one of the sweetest webkinz you could ever meet.

Chapter One
Leslie's Day

" Thank You Mom" one little boy said clutching his new chihuahua, " I'll name him Pongo!" "There goes another webkinz," one Bull Frog exclaimed,"poor guy, That wasn't even his real name..." his voice trailed off. While all the webkinz were chattering, one Black and White Cat named Leslie was worrying if she was going to get adopted like " Pongo" did, get her name changed, what a horrible life" she thought. Then right as she heard the bell on the door, she and all the other webkinz new to be quiet and hope for the best. "Oh Mom," one girl exclaimed, " Mommy there are the three I've been looking for!" "She looks around 9 or 10" Leslie thought.
The 10 year old was wearing are lime green shirt and blue jean shorts. "Honey, don't you have enough?," The 10 year olds mom said. "No"
said the 10 year old. " Fine, choose the three you want, " The mother said
" Yes thank you mom!!" she exclaimed. She grabbed poodle, schnauzer, and LESLIE!!!! " Oh no!!!,I being adopted!!!!" at the cash register the lady scanned her and put her in a bag with the other two webinz and two webkinz figures. " Great!! Now whats going to happen"exclaimed leslie.
Leslie didn't know what horrible things will happen now!!!

So do you like it please post!!!
Most of the webkinz are mine
and I could use other peoples!!!
please post pets like this ( this is my example)

Name- Leslie
Pet-Black and White cat
Personality-sweet, quiet, nervous
Thanks for reading!!!

---------- Carlinann89 added 5 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Please Read and Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Carlinann89 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

oh and I meant black and white cat

---------- Carlinann89 added 27 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Ok... Heres more!!!

Chapter 2
One Horrible Day

" How Horrible can this get," Leslie said quietly. Just as she said that she looked at the other webkinz bouncing, finally the poodle spoke up " Hi, I'm Astra,I like pink,ballet, and shopping. "Nice to meet you, I'm Leslie, I like reading and art.Then the Schnauzer spoke up, " I'm Sir Jack I love Tv and video games." Hello" said Leslie, " Um, whats on top of me??" " Oh, thats Webkinz figures," Astra explained. just as she said that, all of them felt as in they were being lifted high and put into something.Sir Jack, who has and over look said " now we are in the car," "we can talk quietly till we get to our new home....."

To be continued

Last edited by Carlinann89; 08-07-2008 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Meet Leslie!

GREAT STORY!!!!WRITE MORE!!!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 11:59 AM   #3
Carlinann89

Thanks Ill write more in a minute!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #4
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

This is a pretty good story! Although, that blue is reserved only for mods and admins, so please find a different color to write in.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I changed it to purple. Hope that's ok. (Blue and red are reserved for mods/admins.)

Great story!
Old 06-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #6
Carlinann89

oh sorry Forgot about colors!!! Purple is fine!!
Old 06-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #7
♥fiercely m e♥
Webkinz :)

Pistachio96 is just really nicePistachio96 is just really nice

That is a wonderful story! It is awesome! Please write more!
Pistachio96 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
Carlinann89

Chapter 3
The House

After talking quietly for a short while, they felt they were going to a slow stop. " We are home" Sir Jack said quietly, " We have to be quiet " " Kesley, get your webkinz." Her mom said. " Leslie concered Kesely to be her name"
Kesley ran inside her house which made the webkinz bounce up and down.
" Ok here we are!!"said Kesley, She pulled the webkinz out of the bag and showed them the room. "Wow" Leslie thought. Kesley went over to her bed and took the three webkinz out. " You guys are So cute I'm going to name you Sir Jack, you Astra, and you Leslie!!" Yes!!" thought Leslie, Mabye this won't be so bad" She didn't know how bad it was going to get.

Last edited by Carlinann89; 07-01-2008 at 09:14 AM..
Old 06-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

This is a really sweet story! I hope you continue to share your creativity with us!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #10
Carlinann89

View Post Originally Posted by Carlinann89

Chapter 3
The House

After talking quietly for a short while, they felt they were going to a slow stop. " We are home" Sir Jack said quietly, " We have to be quiet " " Kesley, get you webkinz." Her mom said. " Leslie concered Kesely to be her name"
Kesely ran inside her house which made the webkinz bounce up and down.
" Ok here we are!!"said Kesely, She pulled the webkinz out of the bag and showed them the room. "Wow" Leslie thought. Kesely went over to her bed and took the three webkinz out. " You guys are So cute I'm going to name you Sir Jack, you Astra, and you Leslie!!" Yes!!" thought Leslie, Mabye this won't be so bad" She didn't know how bad it was going to get.

Oops I mean't concetered!!
Closed

Tags
leslie rox ur sox!