Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

doglover9888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Marco the Sea Cat, Journey Of The Seas -Story by me-

Marco the Sea Cat, Journey Of The Seas

Summary: Marco, a young tom cat, with his owner, a young little seven year old, Mary, live on a ship. Mary and Marco travel everywhere, until Marco is lost in the ship because of a long, hard storm.

This is Chapter 1:
Spoiler: show
"Marco!" I call out to my best friend, an orange tabby. Another flash of pure white lighting hits across the north of our ship. Marco scampers over to me quickly, probably afraid of the scary thing ahead, his tail all bottle brushy and angry as a bull. I reach downwards, kneeling down ever so slowly. Rain pours down so quickly, I want to get instead real fast. Marco scratches my dress, which, considering that was my mother's white dress, I would have been angry with him if it tore. But it didn't. So I guess I can't be mad at him, right? Marco hisses and spits at the big, fat blue drops hitting his soft head. I try petting him to calm him down, but he didn't calm down any. I sigh sadly, picking his soft, tiny orange body up, and rush inside to go eat a late dinner of some yummy fresh veggies and these bitter fruits a lost ship gave us today.

Chapter 2:

I skip down the creaking wood steps leading to our kitchen. Marco squirms in my arms, waiting to be let down so he could gobble up his light dinner, a feast of a can of cat food Mr. Summers, a sailor and a retired veterinarian on our ship, had bought at this little island we had stopped at a few days ago. The cat scurries into our old wooden decor kitchen. My mother, a young lady with curly blonde hair, sits at our tiny dining table. She smiles her queenly-like smile, then gets as sharp as a tack noticing a very minor injury to my pure white dress. "Darling, you know I love that dress. Now why is it torn?" I glare down at Marco, who was eating his food like a pig. He purrs in content. I could hear him, even if I was only four feet up. My father, the captain of the ship, walks ever so slowly from the bedroom of ours and comes and sits at the second chair. I rush to the 3rd wooden chair. My mother passes a glass plate to me so I can begin my meal this evening. So what if Marco tore the dress slightly? He was a big tom sea cat, after all! I get some of the yummy carrots from the middle of the table, resting in a brown basket that probably has some story to it. Everything has a story to it. Marco and I have stories to our names! Marco was named after an explorer, and I, Mary, was named after a little girl my father had met in America. She apparently was a red haired girl, a signal that she was Irish orgins, and she was only around ten years old when my father, a twenty year old at the time, had saw her little female orange cat. This cat was a mother cat, so she was a bit plump. My father had asked Mary if he could have a kitten to travel with on his adventures. Mary said yes, as long as when he had a daughter, he had to name it Mary. Of course, my father was a very honest person, rarely ever breaking promises, so after two years, he met my mother, so he had a young daughter named Mary to travel with on adventures. That kitten he got from the little girl turned out to be a regal queen, and she had a litter of kittens, which happen to be Marco's grandparents! I have heard that story about Mary every day, which is one of my favorite bedtime stories. My mother told me it every night. I'm only seven, so bedtime stories at a place with no contact with anyone else is key for a great day. Marco listens every night on my mommy's bed, laying on the quilt she made when she lived in Norway, purring at Mommy's stories every night. All of a sudden, one of my father's weathermen race downstairs, probably having their mind race with news about the storm. My father strokes his black hair, seeing the worry on the weatherman's face.

Last edited by doglover9888; 12-23-2010 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: Added Chapter 2!
doglover9888 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #2

Cmesushi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Marco the Sea Cat, Journey Of The Seas -Story by me-

=) I like it.
Cmesushi is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:00 PM   #3

doglover9888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Marco the Sea Cat, Journey Of The Seas -Story by me-

Chapter 3:

The weatherman has dashing green eyes. I just now notice this. He rubs his big dirty hands on his bald head in frustration. I knew this was bad news. "That ol' storm churning out to be rough," he says in his deep, gruff voice. I pick up Marco, who was watching the tall man. Daddy puts his own dirty pair of hands into his black coat pockets. Thunder roars outside like a lion. My father looks scared, which was pretty rare on his face. I hold Marco close to my big, beating red heart. My mother sips at a cup of tea in her chair, and that's when I notice the table was moving, about to hit the cabinets to the left. I feel my heart stop. This was some storm. I squeeze Marco, who was hissing wildly. Mommy jumps up as soon as the chair moves. My father and the weatherman go up onto the deck, probably to put the sail down.

Last edited by doglover9888; 12-23-2010 at 11:51 PM..
doglover9888 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: