Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies
Webkinz :)

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

Talking Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance! CHAPTER 3 ADDED! 1-6-10

Heres my newest story Make It Or Break It
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charries:
Cassie: Loving sweet girl. Main charcter. Loves life. Loves Logan
Logan: Main boy, loves cassie. nice
Shannon: Cassie's bestie
Lauren: bestie
Beth: bestie
Maggie: evil mean girl
Elle: Counsler
Greg: Counsler
Mrs. Ambrose: Music
Mrs. Sim: Dance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Cassies POV
Just dance pumped through the speakers of the little gym. I was in my zone. You see it was the first day of PAC. Performing Arts Camp. All the kids at my school come. Well if you have talent. And here its talent or die. I live in Nork, Maine. Oh how rude of me! My name is Cassie Shell. I'm one of the many students at Nork Middle School. I was just the little girl here. A six. Thats Nork terms for a sixth grader. There's PAC at Nork Elem. too so I knew what to expect. A summer long camp spent working our buts off for the sae of putting a name to our little unknown town. At the end the Elementary and Middle put on a show. There are 4 shows for the whole summer of work. But as you can tell I was pumped. As we waited in our little circles I watched kid after kid come in. All of them were sevvies soon to be tiips (eights) or sixs soon to be sevvies or even fifs (fifth) soon to be sixs. I was in the soon to be sevvies. I recognized a few smiled and waved, but none were my real friends. In walked Logan Bell. He was my all-time mega crush. I had known him since i was 1 and 1/2 when he moved next door. We had been bffs ever since. And we both knew that we liked each other. Everyone did. But we were just to afraid to admit it. I thought he was doing a summer of swimming but I guess like every year he was going to do PAC. He and I had always been PAC buds. This summer he was training for swimming though, so I figured he wasn't coming. I ran up as he put his back pack and lunch on the bleachers and cover his eyes.
"Guess who?" I said in a sing songy voice.
"Hmmmm..." he said thinking. "Lemme guess...." He whirled around and laughed. We hugged and walked towards the group five circle. This year we had Greg and Elle again! Well no suprise, they had always coached group five for the what ever grade we were in since kindergarten. And Logan and I were always in group five. Greg and Elle just loved us wayyyyy to much. We grabbed two chairs and our name tags and sat down. We watched more and more kids pile through the doors. I tapped my feet to the beat of the song blaring from the speakers. Even though I had no clue what it was, it was catchy. More kids finally came through the doors. Elle was bringing the crew from the parking lot today with Marsha and Kyle (two other counslers) which ment Greg was either on coffee duty (which means getting everyone's orders and money and running to the starbux near by) or he was on check in (when the kid comes through the door he gets their name and records it). I saw my two girl best friends Laur (Lauren) and Beth (Bethany) come through, scanning the sevvies group for me and Logan. As soon as they spotted me they sprinted to group five. Then they remembered they didn't know which group they were in. They walked back with their shoulder's slumped and found Carry who was in our grade. She let them get in line with her as they chatted about what they did for the 6 days we had from school 'til now. When they got to the front and talked to Shana (a counsler) their faces lit up and they galloped towards Logan and I. I hugged them and we fantisised over the stupid girly stuff we fantasize over. They found their name tags and sat down next to me. But the doors opened and the room fell silent. In walked Maggie Gomez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2. Logan's POV
Maggie Gomez. The most annoying girl ever. I HATE HER!!! She thinks because Selena Gomez is her cousin she gets everything she wants. Well thats true material wise but in no other way shape or form! She's rude, ignorant, and down right mean. I like down to earth guys. Thats probably why my best friend is a girl, Cassie Shell. We've known each other since diaper days. I actually have a crush on her. I know for a fact that she has one on me. I went over to the Shell's to drop off a batch of cookies and i went upstairs to see if she wanted to hang. She was at a friend's but I ddin't know that. I walked in cuz thats what I always do and her white board said Cassie+Logan <3 4ever. It made me feel less nervous if I ever did want to ask her out. And I knew we would always love each other and probably end up getting married because were with each other 24/7 and never fight. Thats why I decided to let summer swim slide. I mean I already have crack abs and biceps like hercules. Trust me girls swoon the minute my shirt comes off. Besides winter swim is way better practice. I could go to summer meets and still crush!
"Hi Loagy!" Maggie said. Another pet peeve of mine. I know for a fact Cassie wouldn't ever do that. Even though she was over across the room out of the corner of my eye I saw Cassie glaring at Maggie.
"Oh... Uh hi..."I said
"So you ditched swim this summer I presume?"
"Well no. I'm going to meets and stuff. But practice never does enough for me."
"Cool." she said twirling her scarf and batting her lashes. "Mind if I sit here?" she asked waving over her possy; Mandy Jenkins, Sari Coble, and Becca Hansen.
"Uh well Cassie, Laura, and Bethany are sitting with me. Sorry," I said. Thank God for them or I'd be stuck with the creeper crew.
"What ev!" Maggie said turning up her nose and walking towards the other side of the room.
Sometimes I think its a bad thing that I'm so studdly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3. Cassie's POV
As soon as Maggie started talking to Logan I felt my face flame. What a jerk! She probably knew I liked him. UGH! Sometimes I think she's a real... well I'm not gonna say it. Ergh. Evil evil devil. Anyways we were all called back to our seats.
"What was that all about?" I whispered to Logan as Mrs. Sim (the dance lady) went on and on about PAC this year.
"I dunno. Maggie. Jerk face." He said.
Thank GOD! He didn't like her. You never know with guys. And it ***. *** bad!
"Haha I know. Are you doing anything after? I biked. We could go to 7-11 and get slushies."
"Definetly. Sounds sweet!" Logan said. Elle glared at me. I smiled innocently. She laughed and mouthed to pay attention. I couldn't though. I had a "date" with Logan. Well is it a date? Its me and him... well i dunno. Seems like it to me!
thnx 4 reading
cassie

Last edited by swimfast551; 01-06-2010 at 07:14 PM..
swimfast551 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #2

Mrs.HarryPotter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance!

cute!!!! write more plz
Mrs.HarryPotter is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

Default Re: Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance!

Ok! Writing more! Sorry for the long pause. I've been SUPA busssy!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
Katey ate mah

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance! MORE OF CH. 1 ADDED!

Great story!!!
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance! MORE OF CH. 1 ADDED!

This is good, but confusing when you added. When you add on put it in a different chapter because I couldn't find where it started up again.
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

Default Re: Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance! CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 12-30-09

More added!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #7
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance! CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 12-30-09

Nice New Chapter! I would love to see more of this story soon!
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

Thinking of adding more tonite. Anyone up for it? Or else u won't see a new chappie till next wednesday! Post now...

New chappie up!

Last edited by swimfast551; 01-06-2010 at 07:15 PM..
Old 01-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

Default Re: Make It Or Break It~ A story of hopes, dreams, luv, and dance! CHAPTER 3 ADDED! 1-6-10

helloooo? anyone like the new chapter?
Closed