Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default The M.A.K.E.R. CLUB STORY!!!!READ NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET NOT READING!!!

Welcome to the M.A.K.E.R. s club story
this is not a real club, it is a club that the charachters made up
MEANING OF M.A.K.E.R. s

M: Maddie , "Hi i'm Maddie, i am Annika's lil sis. We just moved here from a BIG city FAR FAR away, i'm really enjoying it here and i LOVE my new friends.

A: Annika, "Hi i'm Annika, here the girls call me "Ann" it really annoys me, it makes me feel like i'm from the country like them. My sister fits in here just like a perfect puzzle piece, but i'm the type of puzzle piece that got mixed up with the wrong puzzle in the wrong box."

K: Kylee "Hi i'm Kylee, I can't believe i just gained some new friends! Maddie and Annika are AWESOME, my backyard has the city limits line across the middle just a few feet away from our barn, so part of our yard is in the city, but the rest (including our barn and house) is in the country. I have always lived here in this house, so i wonder what it was like for Maddie and Annika to move here?"

E: Emily, "Hi i'm Emily, I am Kylee's best friend since Pre K, i am just as excited as her to have new kids near us, Kylee and i both live outside the city (next door neighbors), but the new kids house is behind hers in some fancy neighborhood, i am pretty much like Kylee in almost every way, except that i'm a vegitarian."

R: Rita, "Hi i'm Rita! I have always lived next door to Kylee (on the side where Emily isn't) But i never really new her, Maddie is the same age as me, and the others are a year older, of the new kids, i really like Maddie the best, she likes cooking crafts and dogs just like me, she rocks!"

THE COLOR OF FONT I USE TELLS YOU WHICH GIRL IT IS FROM THERE POV (POINT OF VIEW)

CHAPTER 1:

I glanced at the door, it led to Maddie and Rita's classroom. I quickly scribbled a note that read:
"Dear Emily, Come to my house after school, scratch out your name and replace it with Annika's, then pass this to her."

Emily sat next to me, "five more minutes" i thought "then spring break here i come!"
finnally the bell rang.
I raced across the hallway to pick up Rita ( i had taken responsibility of walking her to the bus stop at the end of our long dirt road and taking her to and from school) "Hey Rita!" i said
"Hi Kylee" she responded, " are we going to your house after school?" she asked
"Yep, go tell Maddie" i replied.
FINNALLY SPRING BREAK HAD COME!

Chapter 2:

After we all came off of the bus, we met in my barn
"Guys, were all BFF's ! we need a club name" Rita said
"lets take the first letter of all of our names and see if we can make a word" i suggested
everyone agreed
LETTERS:
K
A
E
R
M
WORDS
RAKEM
KAMER
AREKM
MAKER

Our only real word was Maker, so that is what we picked.
"OK this is the MAKER club!" Annika shouted so loud that i thought my ear drums would NEVER heal "this feels more like home now" Maddie said.
Now we were BFF's had a club name and a club house.
We painted the barn (with permission of course) so that it said our name on it

The
M.A.K.E.R Club of BFF's

Chapter 3 (Annika's POV because of the piink color)

IT IS NOW SUMMER BREAK

"AWWWEEESOOOOMEEE" i SCREAM, my dad just told me, that since my BDAY is tomorrow, that i can take one of my friends to NYC where we used to live, My friend and i would stay in my daddy's friends pad. I picked Kylee, I told her in front of everyone though, and apparently in the country, if u tell one person in front of others, they ALL want to come.

Chapter 4
~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT" i said! "why can you only bring one of us?" i asked. "cause, my dad's hommies pad only has well... um... i think it has.... 100 bedrooms and 300000 bathrooms." Ann(ika) said
"so why can't we come?" i asked again
"CAUSE I SAID SO!" she shouted at me, just then the barn door flew open. I was expecting it to either be my younger brother, Geffory, or Rita's older brother, Timmothy. But instead of our brothers, Maddie and Ann's (CUTE) Big bro popped his head inside "Luke , what are you doing on my property without permission!" Kylee yelled, i sware when she gets angry, her long dark blonde hair turns as red as Ann's. "Please leave." i told luke, (his name is luke, he is often left out because his full name is "Luchas Eat Cropps" So it kinda sounded like "locast eat crops" which country folk didn't like)
But he had some terrible news, news that made Maddie as still as a statue and Ann Cry her little heart out.

Their dad was moving to NYC because in court they just finished a Divorce nobody knew about.

Chapter 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAHHHHHH, i screamed. just then, Daddy threw the doors open (yes, one of them came off) and grabbed me by the arm. "You're coming with me!" He YELLED, "WHY" i said more like a demand than a question. "BECAUSE, your my favorite kid. maddie, luke, you two will stay with mom here! Tell Dylan the same!" he shouted again. I couldn't believe it. My wish was coming true, well, in a way i guess. I wanted and wished on every star to go back to NYC, now well... it came true. "I'M NOT LEAVING" i screamed at my father. "sweetie , you'll come back here every other month, then i get those country rascals( pointing at maddie luke and now dylan, he has arrived and is cuter than luke!). see your mom and i will switch off on Kid duty." he explained. "OK," i said. then, i opened my mouth up to say more, but a hand grabbed me (we were now outside of the barn) It pulled me up, though it seemed like it was struggling, dad wasn't paying attention thankfully. once i was up i was gonna scream if you know what i mean, but they put something (most likely duct tape, kylee and emily and rita have MILLIONS of those "how to use duct tape reason #899098" books)

Chapter 6
~~~~~~
"look," i said "this has been kept a secret from you 'cause well... i didn't want any body other than me to know about the secret loft" i said, the loft i had permission to build with help from pa when i was 5 years old. Now i'm almost 12. Inside the barn, it really looks like a wall behind my school desk and the area's for sleeping bags for my partys. But, there is a small compartmant that you open and reveals the ladder to the loft. "Guys i don't think he knows i'm gone!" Ann said. " i know that, i put a scarecrow in your place that looks walks and feels like you" i said. "How did you do it?" ann asked "Well, i'm a WORLD CLASS eaves dropper, so i knew his plans ahead of time. so i made a dummy of you..." then someone cut me off it was maddie "yeah just likethe real you!" she exclaimed. then they picked up hay from the loft and started fighting. "anyways, i had teh plan i just did, switching you out for the dummy out of the secret window," i said pointing to the red glass window "it looks like the rest of the barn on the outside, but from in here you can see out!" i said "meet me back here at 6pm with your sleeping bags, for now, go get some lunch and we can eat here" i said, now it was 1pm with all of the action that happened.

Chapter 7
(when font is in black it is one of the boys)
Dylan's POV

I REALLY like Emily. So i decided to look for her. The girls couldn't just dissapear, right? Well i guess Annika did, she is probbably with dad now. I looked at Kylee's calender. I didn't know that her BDAY was in 1 week! Hey, she has these stuffed animals on her desk, they say "Webkinz come in and play" They ARE cute though. While i was looking at them, i found a secret compartment, i opened it up, it turned out to be a panel that was hiding a ladder. I got out my blackberry. Scrambled up the ladder, and shut the panel and turned the key that was in the hole that was upstairs. I did all this to see what was happining.

Chapter 8

I turned around when i heard a "CLUMP" it was Dylan! Dylan isn't as cute as Luke in my opinion. But i know Kylee has a crush on him. Suddenly my cell phone (yes it IS an older like 2005 model that has poor texting) beeped reavealing a text message! I saw that it was Dylan, he said

DYLBILL(dylan) UR 2 cte (your to cute)
EMMY (me) OMG nt me! (O MY GOSH not me)
DYLBILL: YS U! (yes you)
EMMY: NO, KY LKS U NT ME (no, kylee likes you not me)
DYLBILL: BT LK LKS HR! (but luke likes her)
EMMY: BT I LKE LK! (but i like luke)
DYLBILL : IL TXT HM 2 CM HRE (i'll text him to come here)

I hung up on him.

Chapter 9

UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!! Kylee told me since no one new that they "kidnapped" me, i would have to stay up here. HEY!!! Dylan is up here now too!!! He is my fav bro. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Apparently everyone else was on a cell phone accesable chat room i joined. Dylan was asking Kylee out, and Luke was for Emily. Geff was asking Rita, and Tim was asking me! Tim is REALLY SWEET. OK so i know this is boring. but hey LOVE HAPPENS. OK i texted him back. kylee and dylan were giggling. Playing games on her iPhone and his Blackberry. i wondered what Kylee would bring me up for dinner. (i couldn't leave the loft remember?) For now i just started taking a nap. Remembering when our parents never argued. And when i had MILLIONS of friends in the city and when .... and .... and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (i fell asleep)

Chapter 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, i was on this yellow cushy thing. And i was also in a musty room. OH NO! i thought, something is wrong. apparently, i SCREAMED oh no too. Cause Kylee came over and asked me if i was O.K. I told her i was. She left and went back to sleep, i just lay there and cried. Apparently Dylan was on the other side of the room (they had a curtain seperating us) he came over to ask what was rong. Even though he already knew. That is what i like about him and Luke, they are nice to me, i am nice to them. we truely are a happy family, only now minus a dad.

FAMILY EQUASION ( i did this for fune ):

DAD + MOM= DYLAN (1st born) THEN = LUKE (2nd born) THEN= ME THEN= Maddie (, we only have 3 years difference though)

SO

DAD+MOM+DYLAN+LUKE+ME + Maddie= HAPPY FAMILY
MOM+DYLAN+LUKE+ME + MADDIE - DAD = A broken family
Actually it was
SUPPOSED to be this:

Mom+ Dylan+luke + maddie -dad-me= a VERY broken family

luckily i still have my bros

Chapter 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held Annika in my arms and comforted her. I saw luke doing the same thing to maddie. I can't believe dad wanted to take Annika away! then Kylee(world class eavesdroper) told me he was gonna come back for maddie. His two favorites. Why can't I be his faveorite. I try hard, i got basketball champs in our schools, i got strait A's . I do everything right. then again all of us are that way. I felt bad for Annika. She would have to be up here for a while.

Last edited by crystal00000; 05-01-2009 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: chapters
crystal00000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Default Re: The M.A.K.E.R. CLUB STORY!!!!READ NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET NOT READING!!!

Great story! Post more soon!
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The M.A.K.E.R. CLUB STORY!!!!READ NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET NOT READING!!!

thanks pollytoad! chapter 5 and 6 are up!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #4
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Nice! It could use a spell check though.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:03 AM   #5
Color my world
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by pollytoad77
Nice! It could use a spell check though.
sory, i can't find it on the posting section though. i will try to locate it. Otherwise, more after school!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

Great new chapters!!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
Color my world
Banned

Thanks, my goal is to post at least 2 new chappies a day. Unless i can't get to the computer (like yard work day LL)
Old 04-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #8
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Great story!
For spellcheck just right-click the words with red dotted lines under them and suggestions will come up
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #9
Color my world
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Great story!
For spellcheck just right-click the words with red dotted lines under them and suggestions will come up
cool thanks I'll try that.

I'm sorry, i take:

FRIDAYS AND WEEKENDS OFF OF WRITING.

they are too unpredictable
Old 04-29-2009, 05:42 AM   #10
Color my world
Banned

today i smy BDAY and tomorrow is busy, so i 'll just right more when i can
Closed