Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default The Lost Wing

PROLOGUE:
A door slammed shut, as a figure walked into the room. Cinnamon and Coffee were joined into a stench as the creature walked passed the broken chairs and glass. Abruptly, he stopped and sniffed, his pointed nose up in the air. Blood. Dust. Potato. He looked around with color-changing eyes.
SWIFFFFF! A blast of air and sand joined in a swirl of dust and knocked over the counter, swiftly and silently. More shattered wood and glass fell to the floor in a heap.
"Stop hiding Trillec," The hooded creature arrogantly said. "You know I have come for, and I need it for getting to the Vocerals."
The creature slowly put his hands back into his jacket playing around with trinkets and sorts while thinking of a scolding speech for the hiding female, and she slowly appeared from the broken desk hair in her face and clothes shredded.
"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I thought you were Kati Kat. I was ready to throw this body at-"
"You have... a body? How did it happen? Whom?"
"It..... was..... uh." She was quiet for a moment. "My sister. We were fighting horribly over the wing after she stole it, and I made a purple tornado and destroyed her. I thought i wasn't strong enough to make it and she made a blow to my head." She made a neutral expression, fighting densely to blink back tears. She slowly pushed her hair out of her eyes, then shakily stood up. " I'm cold, I am thirsting and craving for Avvialls." Her cloudy eyes changing from blue to red. "And Hactiv," she said. "I bring woeful news." She glanced down at the body. "The Abi escaped, Africa is their first destination, and I lost the wing." She shuddered ready for the expolsion. "I was at the mall, and then some FBI agents stopped me and searched me. In the smack middle of the group was Kati Kat grinning and the Abi, then they found the wing and left."
"You what!" The male creature ripped his hood off. "The wing is the symbol of life! You put Lumina, Earth, 50 demensions in danger! That was such a stupid place to hide the object of beginnings! How could you?" He was ready to fling gravity at Trillec, but she put her hand up and mixed matter and genbo, pushing him back into the brick wall.
There is still time. We have 15 days."
"Until what?" Trillec scrambled up to his feet ready to charge out the door and pull the siren. "What? There was already enough trouble before this! I should just report you!"
"Until... the universe pops. Then the five Hei will have to go to the universe above. And you know what a world that is."
Suddenly footsteps gradually became louder. The two creatures froze, hearts stopping.
"Is someone still in the shop?" Trillec hissed. What is wrong with you?"
All he heard was muffling, and the sound of dragging.

Tell me what you think! Post if I should continue.

Last edited by bluecheeky000; 08-24-2010 at 11:40 PM..
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed