Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

music458 is on a distinguished road

Default LIVING IN A SHADOW!!!!!!

Nobody understands. my mom is a superstar but, thats what i want to be. Its hard shes a singer which is my dream!

how do you explain that suddenly your famous. well some people willl say i got there because of my mom.

i can't help myself i'v got to be where the lights are shining down on me.

but am i ready for everything that comes with it?

COMMENT TO COUNTIUNE

bumppppppppppppp

chapter 2

outfit for this chapter: http://*************.com/taylor/set?id=8546474

my alaram went off. i groaned and rolled over. i tried to fall back asleep but suddenly my mom was hovering over me.
"taylor time for school" i knew this routine all to well.everyday she wakes me up and takes me to the local school. i love my mom. really i do! but she demands that i have a normal life even though she is a mega star.i guess one day i'll thank her for that. sometimes i wished i could live like a normal hollywood kid though.

By, the time i was ready for school the paparazzi were already outside. somehow we made it to school though. "remeber to tell your teacher about the event tonight" my mom said as i ran out of the car into school. i was greeted by my bff and my first ever B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D!! "hey!" jake said sweeping me into a hug. "lets go to class."

i told mrs.jenson about the event because of it i would not be able to do the homework. "even though i think it is bad for a 13 year old eight grader to go to parties i'll give you an exstension. but only because you always do your work"she said with a smile.

coming up next: what happens when the school talent show comes around?? is taylor really as talented as her mother?

comment!

Chapter 3
this chpters outfit: http://*************.com/cgi/set?id=8528884

We stepped out of the car at the redcarpet premeire. i loved the feeling of flashbulbs on my face. Ok, mainly my moms face but mine too! my mother sashayed down the carpet ahead off me for interveiws. i was a few people behind her. a repoter asked me "So, taylor i heard your school just annoucened their annual talnet show. it draws a big crowd every year. plan on trying out?"
"well i have not heard about that yet. i'll let you know IF IT'S true

That night went by to fast. the next day at school all anybody could talk about was the talent show. Of course since lots of celeb kids go to my school i'm sure the judge will play favorites. Adutions are afterschool today. jake and abby(my bff) are staying for moral surrport.

we got there and sat through a few un-talented famous kids. i' bet they make it though. finnaly it was my turn.

how will taylor do????

Last edited by music458; 05-07-2009 at 06:03 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: living in a shadow

I like it! Write more!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #3

thank you!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #4
I Need TS6

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

It's pretty good!
panda886 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #5

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

bumppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited by music458; 05-08-2009 at 02:25 PM..
Old 05-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #6

Default Re: LIVING IN A SHADOW!!!!!!

buupppppp!!!

pleasre guys this is a awsome story!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #7
makatz

makatz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: LIVING IN A SHADOW!!!!!!

keep on writing