Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #21
Please ask
Gifted

11coffee12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Just Friends ♥Chapter 5 Posted, 1/9/09♥

awww okay well I'm gonna wait then
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #22
not telling
Webkinz :)

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

anyone else wanna read?
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #23
Taylor Lautner <3

pierulz is just really nicepierulz is just really nice

Great story! I love it!
pierulz is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #24
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, pierulz!
Old 01-11-2009, 05:01 PM   #25
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by :)Anna(:
Thanks for the complimet, guys! I'm writting more soon. We've got tests this week at school, so I'm not going to have as much time until Thursday and Friday!!
OK thats fine. I can wait Your story is very good
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #26
not telling

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover8
OK thats fine. I can wait Your story is very good
Thank you!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #27
not telling

Default Re: Just Friends ♥Chapter 65 Posted, 1/13/09♥

Chapter 6 is up...
Old 01-13-2009, 10:25 PM   #28
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Just Friends ♥Chapter 6 Posted, 1/13/09♥

Great new chapter
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #29
not telling

Thanks, WebkinzLover8! It's not as good as the other ones, but I'll add a really good, long one soon, I promise! I'm going crazy trying to study for my tests, and I had a few extra minutes, so I gave you guys a chappie.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:46 AM   #30
Desie097

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by :)Anna(:
Hi, guys! I'm kinda new to this whole writing thing, but I'm gonna give it a shot... Please, please, please post what you think! I promise, I won't get mad, unless its like 'I hate this.' or something like that! Criticize me, please! Thanks!

Just Friends

Chapter 1
Dalton stared across the room, studying the beautiful girl sitting on his couch. Her name was Carlyn, and he had just met her. Their parents had been friends since high school, and they decided it was time to get their 13-year-old kids together. Sure, Dalton had seen pictures of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty, but he never thought anyone could be this beautiful. Even though it was January, she was perfectly tanned, looking as if she just came back from the beach.
They were having a football party for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl, and he had more friends coming over. She was about 30 minutes early, because her mom, Tracee, wanted to help his mom, Jerri, cook. Carlyn looked up from the book she was reading and pulled an iPhone out of the pocket of her American Eagle jeans. She quickly texted someone back, then started back reading. Dalton stood up and walked out, planning to put on something nicer than faded, muddy jeans and his school tee-shirt.

Fifteen minutes later, Tracee came in and took the book away from Carlyn, telling her to go talk to Dalton. She rolled her eyes, but slowly walked over and stood behind him, watching him play a game on his Dell Inspiron Laptop.
"What are you playing?" She asked, her voice sounding like honey. Dalton sat there, stunned for a second. The dirtbike he was guiding over jumps and around obstacles crashed into a tree, and she giggled.
"It's a dirtbike race. You, uh, wouldn't know how to play it," he stuttered, turning red.
"Wanna bet?" She replied, grinning. He stood up, and she sat down in his chair, smoothly moving the mouse to click PLAY AGAIN. At first, she acted unsure of herself, going slow, but as she passed Level 3, she sped up. Dalton watched, midly impressed at her skills.
He watched her fly through Levels 3, 4, 5, and 6, then expected her to fail miserably on Level 7. His jaw dropped when she passed to Levels 8, 9, 10, and finally, Expert. Expert was the hardest track there. He only knew of one guy who could make it there, and that was the person who made the game.

"H-h-how did you do that?" He asked, shocked.
"Did I do it right?" She asked, innocently. Apparently, she really had never played that game before.
"Yeah, you completed the game. No one can do that. You're, like, a video game genius!" Dalton exclaimed, hoping it was just beginner's luck, but knowing it wasn't.
"Oh, well I can teach you, if you want," She offered, pulling her shoulder length hair into a pony-tail. Dalton nodded, and they bent over the computer.

Five minutes later, Brantley and Kyle walked in the door, laughing and goofing off. They froze mid-step when they saw Carlun bent over Dalton's shoulder. "Whoa, dude, who's the hot girl?" Brantley asked, coming closer.
Dalton looked up and smiled. "Her name is Carlyn, and she's mine, so back off."

Chapter 2
Caryln, Dalton, Brantley, and Kyle went back into Dalton's room to play his Wii. Their parents went to BeanO's for dinner, planning to be back in time for the game. Carlyn had never played Guitar Hero, so Dalton decided to teach her.
He hooked everything up, and put it on the easiest song on the easiest level. Like his dirtbike game, she was unsure of herself at first. She was playing on Expert Level by her third song, all the guys sitting on the edge of the bed in shock. She finished the song, then turned around. "Am I doing this right?" She asked.
Jumping to his feet, Dalton said "Yeah, but how did you make it so far on your first time? I've had the game for a year, and I still can't play expert."
"Oh, so I'm doing better than you? I don't know how I did it. I just... played."
Brantley and Kyle jumped to their feet. The walked over to where Dalton kept his games and began looking through them. "Let's try something we all can play."
Dalton agreed and began saving everything on Guitar Hero 3. He watched the tall, tan, blonde-haired girl's reflection in the TV screen. She was gracefully folding her legs underneath her and sittig on his bed, careful not to let her shoes touch the comforter.
Brantley and Kyle agreed that they should play Mario Party 8, and handed it to Dalton. Then, they sat down on the bed beside Carlyn, talking to her.

One hour later, Joel, Jerri, Tracee, and Michael, Dalton and Carlyn's parents, came back from dinner. The kids had eaten a frozen pizza Dalton and Carlyn had cooked. "Kids? Are ya'll ready to watch the game?" Michael called, turning on the large, flat screen TV in the living room.
The four teenagers filed out of Dalton's room, sitting on the couch against the back wall, settling in for the game.

At halftime, Dalton popped popcorn for everyone, while they talked about the first half of the game. Carlyn stood and stretched her muscles. They were tight after being curled up on the couch for so long. Her iPhone vibrated, and she pulled it out of her pocket. It was a text from her boyfriend, Jackson.
She continued to text him as the game started back, discussing their teachers, the football game, and other random topics. At the end of the third quarter, Georgia was winning by 14 points. Carlyn picked her book up off the coffee table and began to read it.

She was suddenly jarred out of the world of 18th century love by a loud cheer. Flinching, she knew it had to be because Georgia won the Chick-Fil-A bowl. Dalton stood and slid his feet into his tennis shoes. Turning to his friends, he said "Do you want to walk outside with me?"
They agreed and followed him out the door, picking up pellet guns as they went. Carlyn followed, grabbing the last gun.
As soon as she shut the door, shots rang through the air. The tiny pellets flew over her head, some falling short and hitting her arms, painfully stinging. She dropped to the ground, pointing the fake gun at what she thought was Kyle. She fired a shot, then heard a surprised gasp. Someone shot at her from behind, and she fired towards him. Another surprised gasp. Soon, everyone but Dalton had surrendered. She continued to aim for him, missing but centimeters.
Finally, she fired a shot in a random direction and heard a surprised, pain filled gasp. Running towards the sound, she dropped the gun. As she neared the large pine tree, she saw him. Dalton was kneeling on the ground, clutching his stomach.
Although it was just a pellet that had hit him, he seemed to be in extreme pain. Pulling his arms away, Carlyn gasped. "Oh, my gosh." His white tee-shirt and hands were soaked with an unmistakable, sticky red liquid. He was bleeding.

Chapter 3
She had shot Dalton with a plastic pellet, and he was pouring blood. "KYLE! BRANTLEY!" She screamed, her heart racing. How could this have happened? This was supposed to be a game for fun, not to hospitalize someone she had just met.
Kyle and Brantley came running towards them, a worried look on their faces. They knew something bad had happened, just by listening to the tone of Carlyn's voice.
"What happened?" Brantley asked, kneeling down beside Caryln.
"I don't know. I think the pellet hit him, but he's bleeding way too much. It shouldn't have gone this deep. Not from the distance I shot it at," Carlyn replied, worried.
Behind them, they heard Kyle laughing. He had been walking around, looking for a trail of blood. Instead, he found a tube of fake blood, opened. He showed it to Carlyn and Brantley. Brantley started laughing with Kyle, then Dalton stood up and started laughing.
Carlyn's face turned redder and redder, a sure sign that she was mad. "DALTON! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME! THAT'S SO MEAN!" She screamed, letting out all of her anger. Kyle walked over and laid a cool hand on her shoulder, calming her down.
"Calm down, he does that to all of the new girls he meets. Don't worry about it. He's going to wash off now."
In the distance, they could hear Dalton laughing, still, over the sound of water coming from a hose.

Once he was washed off, the traces of the fake blood trick washed into the grass, everyone went inside. Dalton went back into his room to change clothes into something dry, while Kyle, Carlyn, and Brantley sat back down on the couch.
Dalton came out of his room and sat down beside them. His mom leaned forward from her position on the pool table and said "Dalton, your cousin, Trey, is coming to stay with us for a while. Your dad is going to get him now."
"But, Mom, why?" Dalton asked, sounding a little like a two-year-old.
"He just needs to get away from home for a while. Please try to be nice to him. He's probably going to be here for around a month."
"Fine," Dalton said. Brantley, Kyle, and Carlyn stood and started walking into the kitchen. Dalton started to follow, but his mom called him back. Carlyn slowed her steps, hoping to hear what else there was to Trey, who ever that was, coming for a visit.
"Dalton, both of Trey's parents have been diagnosed with cancer. He's not handling it very good, and they want him to come down here for a while. Your dad is on his was to South Carolina to get them now. You have to be nice to him," Jerri, his mom, explained. Carlyn's hand flew to her mouth when she heard this little piece of information that wasn't meant for her ears.

Dalton came into the kitchen where all of the teens were fixing themselves a cup of coffee and a slice of Key Lime Pie. He got himself a mug and plate, then sat down in his chair, smiling. He had just gotten off the phone with Trey, and they would be there soon. As much as he disliked Trey, he wanted Carlyn to meet him.
Dalton's mission that month was to cheer Trey up, and he knew Carlyn could do just that. Now, it was all up to Carlyn.

Chapter 4
Later that night, Dalton's dad, Joel, got home. Carlyn was sleeping on the couch, but that loud bang of luggage being lifted up stairs woke her up. Running her fingers through her hair, she sat up, wishing she had a mirror. In the kitchen, she could see Joel and Dalton talking to a boy she had never seen before. Brantley and Kyle had already gone home, sometime around midnight.
The boy in the kitchen had red hair, green eyes, and freckles. He was really cute, but not as cute as blonde-headed, green-eyed Dalton. Standing, her book fell off of her chest and clattered to the wood floor. Dalton, Joel, and the strange boy flinched. Carlyn walked into the kitchen, still groggy from her short nap.
As she neared them, Dalton turned around. "Trey, this is Carlyn. Carlyn, this is my cousin Trey," he said, smiling. Carlyn smiled and waved at Trey, taking in his clothes (Aeropastle), his hair (shaggy, but not too long), and everything else about him. She decided she liked him, and wanted to become friends.
They followed Dalton into his bedroom. Carlyn and Trey picked out a Wii game, while Dalton hooked everything back up. Once they decided to play Monster Truck Racing, Carlyn and Trey sat down on the bed to talk, a friendly competition over who's the best driver going on between the three teens. Carlyn learned that Trey was from North Carolina, but he was originally born in Orlando, Florida. He and his parets moved to Miami when he was three, then Atlanta, Georgia, when he was 6, Jacksonville, Florida when he was 10, and a small town in North Carolina when he was 12. He's 13 years old, and his favorite color is orange. His favorite thing to do is ride four-wheelers or dirt bikes.
She told Trey everything about her, including that she had lived in a small town in Georgia all of her life, her favorite color was blue, and she loved riding four-wheelers. They decided to ride four-wheelers together before he had to go back to North Carolina. Dalton sat beside Carlyn, listening to their conversation.

Thirty minutes later, they were exhausted. Dalton and Trey declared Anna as the winner of their competition, and fell back on their beds. Anna went into the guest bedroom, where she was staying tonight, and collapsed on the bed, not even bothering to change out of her jeans.
The bed was extremely comfortable, and before she knew it, she was asleep.

The next morning, she awoke to the smell of frying bacon and pancakes. Jumping out of the bed with renewed energy, she quickly put on an old pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. Then she grabbed her hair brush and pulled her hair into a ponytail.
As she walked into the kitchen, she saw Dalton, Trey, Joel, Jerri, Tracee, and Michael all sitting on every avaliabe surface. Still half asleep, she fixed herself a plate, consisting of 2 peices of bacon and 2 pancakes. Then, she sat on the counter beside Trey and ate, laughing and joking with everyone.
Once her teeth were brushed and her clothes gathered, she and her parents left, saying their good-byes for the week. Next Friday night, they were planning to go out to dinner and have coffee.

At her house, Anna prepared herself for a long week of school. The only thing she had to look forward to in the morning was seeing Jackson, her boyfriend. Other than that, she was looking forward to spending yet another weekend with Dalton and Trey.
Later that night, as she lay in her room trying to sleep, she couldn't get the boys she had just met out of her mind. She kept thinking about how much fun they had together, and the fact that they didn't see eachother as 2 boys and a girl, just three people having fun. Finally, around midnight, she fell asleep, knowing she would be exhausted the next morning.

Boy, was she right! When she woke up, it took all of her strength to get out of the bed and into the shower. A cool shower helped to wake her up, but she soon fell into a trance as she at breakfast and rode in the car with her mom to school.
When she walked into her classroom, her friends, Jordan and Paige, instantly began calling out her name. She walked over to where they were sitting, talking to Jackson. When she got there, they began telling her about their extremely boring weekend. Jackson got up and walked over to some of his friends, and Carlyn pulled out a peice of paper to doodle on.
As she listened, she absentmindedly wrote 'I ♥ Dalton and Trey' all of her paper. Looking down, her friend exclaimed "Oh, my gosh! Who the heck is Dalton and Trey?!"

Chapter 5
"Dalton and Trey, huh?" Jackson asked, leaning over her shoulder. He flew across the room in what seemed like nanoseconds.
"Honestly, Jackson, I didn't mean it! It was a mistake! I was with these 2 guys name Dalton and Trey all weekend, and I'm so used to saying their names, not yours. I didn't mean to write their name!" Carlyn exclaimed, trying to hide her burning face. She really didn't love Jackson like she used to.
"Okay, well if you didn't mean it, then you shouldn't have written it. Since you wrote it, we're through," Jackson replied, walking off. Carlyn jumped to her feet and ran to the bathroom, desperatly holding back the tears that were threatening to spill over. Six months of dating gone down the drain. The best boyfriend, the love of her life, and her best friend, gone out of her life forever.
She locked the stall door behing her, then sat down on the floor and let the tears fall. To think about not spending nights texting him, or days talking to him almost killed her. Soon, her friends came in, looking for her. They began looking under the stalls, trying to find her. They found her in the last stall on the left.
Jordan convinced her to come out and sit with them. It was there that they stayed all morning, talking and crying together.

One hour later, they came out to go to their next class. Paige had Music, but Carlyn and Jordan had Health together. In health, they continued to talk, Carlyn fighting tears the whole time.
After health, she had gym. Gym was hard, because people kept asking what happened, but she made it through without crying. After gym, on her way to English, she stopped by the bathroom and let a few tears escape, locking herself in a stall.
She continued the rest of the day, the rest of the week, walking around in a depressed daze. She still couldn't get over Jackson, she didn't think she ever would.

That Friday, she showed up at Dalton's house with her parents, teary-eyed and depressed. The boys took one look at her, and took her outside to the pump house roof, where they sat and talked. Carlyn vented all of her feeling, while Dalton and Trey listened, nodding occassionally.
Finally, thirty minutes later, Carlyn was alot less depressed, and they went out for dinner with their parents. For the first time in a week, Carlyn actually enjoyed her dinner, laughing and goofing off with everyone.

After dinner, they went back to Joel and Jerri's house for coffee. The adults drank coffee, and the kids went back out to the roof. On the roof, Carlyn complained about it being cold. "Well, maybe that's why he broke up with you. All you ever do is complain," Dalton said. As much as he loved Carlyn, he couldn't help but be mean.
Carlyn didn't say a word as the tears began to fall. Instead, she reached around Trey and pushed Dalton, who was sitting on the edge. With a scream, he fell off of the edge, landing hard on the ladder, crashing to the ground. The two left on the roof heard a pain-filled groan, then everything fell silent.

Chapter 6
All of the sudden, Carlyn was on her feet. She jumped from the roof, landing on her feet. Then, she ran to the side where Dalton landed when she pushed him. Trey was right behind her, laughing. For once, he was on a girl's side, not Dalton's. He agreed that Dalton deserved whatever is going to happen to him.
"Oh, my, God, Dalton, are you okay?" Carlyn asked, kneeling down beside him. "This isn't fake like it was that other time, is it?"
"No, it's not fake," he groaned, holding his arm close. "I think I broke my arm. Can you shine your flash light over here?"
Carlyn quickly shined her flashlight on his arm, and he studied the bone.
"Yep, it's broken."
"Okay, hang on," Carlyn said, sitting down and rolling her jeans up. Dalton and Trey looked at her, confused. "I've got an Ace Wrap on my knee and I can take it off for him to wrap his arm until he can get a cast," she explained.

Once the wrap was off of her knee, she wrapped Dalton's arm for him, worry flashing across her face. Trey crouched beside her, using his body to block the wind off of them. They got his arm wrapped, and then Dalton and Trey began to argue.
"Dalton, you can't say she pushed you!" Trey exclaimed when Dalton stood.
"Well she did. I didn't deserve it," Dalton replied, calmly leaning against the pumphouse.
"Yeah, you did. It's been 5 days since the break up, and you're being a horrible person about it. It's 40 degrees out here, she has a right to say it's cold.
"Okay, fine, you're right. I'll say I slipped, but that's it. Happy now?" Dalton stalked off towards the house, Carlyn and Trey following. Carlyn mouthed Thank you to Trey, and that was the end of it.

Ten minutes later, Carlyn, Tracee, Michael, Dalton, Joel, Jerri, and Trey were all headed to the emergency room. The adults had all agreed that it was broken, and praised Carlyn for her quick thinking, with the Ace Wrap.
In the car, Dalton held ice on his arm, while the adults drilled them with questions about how it happened. It took fast thinking, but they kept their cover story.

Five hours later, Carlyn and Trey were sleeping in the waiting room of the emergency room, Carlyn's head resting on Trey's shoulder, her gentle, even breathing making his and her chest rise and fall. The nurse finally came out and took Dalton back for X-Rays. His parents followed, anxious. Tracee and Michael stayed back to watch the two sleeping teenagers.

Rousing and looking around, Trey stretched, careful not to wake the sleeping Carlyn. He glanced at her face, seeing how peaceful it looked. As he watched her chest slowly rise and fall, he knew one thing. Dalton has competition.
Oh...My...GOD!!!! AWESOME!!!! Boy,do i EVER know how Carlyn's gonna feel when she finds out! i LITERALY have 2 guys fighting over me!!!! u didn't hear anything from me.
desie097 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
territot - great story, ~territot